SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 37 of 58 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 47 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 37 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Karina Tue May 16, 2017 8:37 pm

Red Beach Auckland
Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 37 56353310

Karina

Female Posts : 942

Back to top Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 37 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Bobette Tue May 16, 2017 9:03 pm

Karina wrote:@leapofFaith @Bobette I also agree thanks you so much for expanding on this sometimes it feels I am the only one who sees Lily as F1 but you also see that it is possible based on the points you have raised.

No you're definitely not the only one @Karina! I've had Lily locked in as F1 from about episode 12 or whenever it was they had them wearing the matching red outfits at the cocktail party on the roof.

Their connection seems the deepest, to me. The only thing that has made me take pause is the latest preview making it LOOK like she's F1 by showing them together looking happy and hardly showing V at all.

TPTB have not been very sophisticated with their editing tricks IMO - e.g. when Bel and Sarah left it was pretty obvious who was going even though they tried to imply someone else - so this is playing on my mind.

Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue May 16, 2017 9:06 pm

bachfan05 wrote:I honestly think it's Viarni up on the hill - the height, dress, hair length...what does it mean though?

Oh and I also don't think Lily's finale dress is black. To me it looks like a dark blue JMO.

I'm with you @bachfan, the silhouette looks like Viarni to me too but doesn't make much sense unless L & V have identical hilltop dates, which seems unlikely? This isn't the FRC as Zac isn't wearing his blue suit.

I think Zac's colourful pocket handkerchief is a big clue - have taken some more screen caps to discuss and just realised I should probably have posted the above ones on the SC thread so will take them all over now.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue May 16, 2017 9:31 pm

I think Zac has a great relationship with both women, I trust him to make the right choice for him. Either Lily or Viarni would be an interesting bachelorette to me, so a happy couple and awesome bachelorette would be great for me.

ETA, everyone is entitled to their opinion and to sleuth, if reading posts gets too much for anyone, foeing, not firing people makes their posts not show up and is easy to reverse. To me I say speculate and sleuth on. JMO.

Last edited by stuckinsc on Tue May 16, 2017 9:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Tue May 16, 2017 9:36 pm

stuckinsc wrote:I think Zac has a great relationship with both women, I trust him to make the right choice for him. Either Lily or Viarni would be an interesting bachelorette to me, so a happy couple and awesome bachelorette would be great for me.

ETA, everyone is entitled to their opinion and to sleuth, if reading posts gets too much for anyone, firing people makes their posts not show up and is easy to reverse. To me I say speculate and sleuth on. JMO.

Thanks, it is fun.

Karina

Female Posts : 942

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue May 16, 2017 9:41 pm

Karina wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:I think Zac has a great relationship with both women, I trust him to make the right choice for him. Either Lily or Viarni would be an interesting bachelorette to me, so a happy couple and awesome bachelorette would be great for me.

ETA, everyone is entitled to their opinion and to sleuth, if reading posts gets too much for anyone, firing people makes their posts not show up and is easy to reverse. To me I say speculate and sleuth on. JMO.

Thanks, it is fun.

I enjoy all the posts, I don't have a favorite, I am just enjoying a great season.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Tue May 16, 2017 9:48 pm

bachfan05 wrote:The one thing I keep asking myself is - where is the doubt with Viarni? Isn't there always doubt to make you think the F1 isn't F1? In the last episodes they have been ramping up Zac's massive grin around her, his feelings for her etc. - how smooth sailing it all seems to be. IMO, everything else points to Viarni as F1 but this. Also, the comment regarding Viarni probably being every man's dream woman (or something like that) makes me wonder that he will actually go against the flow and go for the risky one?? Ah, getting confused again laugh out loud.

Matilda didn't have doubt - she had jealously but no doubt at all. She actually had a pretty smooth ride to F1. He asked her things like can you see us fitting into each other's lives and her reply was always 100% yes. Dani, on the otherhand, had the never had a serious boyfriend/not sure she's ready for a relationship edit.

If TPTB are after the redemptive love story following last seasons disaster then I don't think they will pushing to find and show the doubt for the F1. Their focus will be on providing the love story to the audience that they were unable to deliver in season 2.

Just a few thoughts while eating lunch!

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue May 16, 2017 10:24 pm

Posts have been deleted. I apologize if your post was in a quote, it also got deleted.

Reminder, everyone is free to post their opinions and sleuth! It is against the forum rules to accuse and judge members.

Thank you to all who are sleuthing, it's wonderful following along in here. yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Tue May 16, 2017 10:26 pm

In the AU version after the season 2 disaster of blake, Sam's season was a really sweet love story with his F1. I reckon NZ would take a similar approach to restore credibility...
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue May 16, 2017 10:40 pm

To echo GA, thank you to all who have made this season such a great season with great discussion, sharing of thoughts and opinions, and fantastic sleuthing! No matter what happens in the finale or who ends up F1 it's been a great season because of each one of you. So thank you again and looking forward to a great finale yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Wed May 17, 2017 2:35 am

Thank you too for moderating such a great forum!  This is the first time I've watched a non-U.S. season, and it has been soooooo fun. 

Sadly, I'm pretty exhausted with the ridiculous storyboards on the U.S. series and have a hard time watching a whole episode anymore.  This has been a lovely change of pace.  I'm glued to every minute. 

Zac's my favorite Bachelor since Arie and I like both final ladies. I'm probably swayed by Zac's irresistible huge grin every time he sees Viarni. It just looks to me like a love story with them, despite the stingy editors. While I like her, I'd be surprised if Lily is F1.

And the real star. Gorgeous New Zealand.  :sending flowers
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Wed May 17, 2017 3:20 am

alwaystulips wrote:Thank you too for moderating such a great forum!  This is the first time I've watched a non-U.S. season, and it has been soooooo fun. 

Sadly, I'm pretty exhausted with the ridiculous storyboards on the U.S. series and have a hard time watching a whole episode anymore.  This has been a lovely change of pace.  I'm glued to every minute. 

Zac's my favorite Bachelor since Arie and I like both final ladies. I'm probably swayed by Zac's irresistible huge grin every time he sees Viarni. It just looks to me like a love story with them, despite the stingy editors. While I like her, I'd be surprised if Lily is F1.

And the real star. Gorgeous New Zealand.  :sending flowers

I am so glad you have been enjoying it. But if you have had fun this season you'll be in raptures over Season 1.

I would really recommend watching it. It has it all - delicious looking lead, a sweet love story, a contestant farting on a date, a broken arm, an accidental nip slip and a Koala pooping in a tummy button - what more could you want?!?

As for showcasing New Zealand - that's not even the best of it! The South island is considered to be even more stunning. And we are very friendly so if anyone is heading downunder send me a PM.

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 58 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 47 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+22
Spoil Me Again
brownravens
stuckinsc
AngelaM
quix
Dutchy23
alwaystulips
djogbenyuie
robinvi
iamreal2u
emusha