SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 43 of 58 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 50 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

thebachelornz - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 43 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by 4health Sun May 21, 2017 3:52 am

I have to say it has been a long time since I have felt this conflicted watching any other bachelor/ette show US or International. I am okay with however this ends up and that is because of such a great lead so I just have to keep saying as long as he is happy then I am good no matter what happens.

4health

Female Posts : 1493

Back to top Go down

thebachelornz - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 43 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Katiebelle Sun May 21, 2017 3:57 am

I'm here! Ready to go. Had a little panic as I have gone into the den for some peace and the PS4 was all hooked up but a quick yell to the kids and now I'm all sorted. yes

Just had an ad for the bachelor with V in her red dress and Colgate splashed all over the screen.

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun May 21, 2017 4:00 am

bachfan05 wrote:One thing I've noticed is that the F2 usually gets a more 'cute' final date, which usually involves animals. The F1 has a more romantic date IMO. I will be following the live posts with interest - any animals and it is game over IMO.

I wouldn't count out an F1 with animals. Matilda/F1/S1 had her LCD with animals and a koala bear pooped on her thebachelornz - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 43 3806527698
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun May 21, 2017 4:01 am

Looking forward to your live posts @Katiebelle bestbud!

Also great catch about Viarni's dress and it matching with Colgate the sponsor! yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Sun May 21, 2017 4:03 am

@Katiebelle your the best thebachelornz - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 43 1710264613 love your work!!!! when does it start is it like 20 min away now or sooner???? thebachelornz - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 43 2498057887
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Sun May 21, 2017 4:03 am

Zac talking about the journey - he's surprised that he has developed feelings for more than one girl. Realises that they have been in a bubble.

Says that he knew that Viarni would be there at the end!!!!!!!!

She's they have grown together .

With Lily says she is complex and funny. It's hard to not be attracted to that.

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun May 21, 2017 4:04 am

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun May 21, 2017 4:05 am

Katiebelle wrote:Zac talking about the journey - he's surprised that he has developed feelings for more than one girl. Realises that they have been in a bubble.

Says that he knew that Viarni would be there at the end!!!!!!!!

She's they have grown together .

With Lily says she is complex and funny. It's hard to not be attracted to that.

Sounds like Zac knew day one! Another season of a lead giving his FIR/WR to his F1? Methinks definitely could be!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Sun May 21, 2017 4:06 am

Colgate ad again - lots of red!

Here we go - meeting the fam at a winery .

You can tell that Zac likes his family.

Lily first.

But Zacs mums says that Viarni was her first pick! And she is surprised that she's meeting lily. So they must have started the season before filming finished.

Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Sun May 21, 2017 4:07 am

Katiebelle wrote:Colgate ad again - lots of red!

Here we go - meeting the fam at a winery .

You can tell that Zac likes his family.

Lily first.

But Zacs mums says that Viarni was her first pick! And she is surprised that she's meeting lily. So they must have started the season before filming finished.

Sleuthing paid off Lily was first woohoo I got something right thebachelornz - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 43 2498057887

4health

Female Posts : 1493

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun May 21, 2017 4:08 am

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Sun May 21, 2017 4:09 am

Zac says he values his sisters opinion the most.

Lily looks gorgeous - white dress with docs .

Lily says she's nervous.

Oh and Zacs mum said she's young.

Zacs mum is gorgeous!

This is so funny! - lily been admits that she comes across as a 17 year old and the mum takes a massive slurp of her tea!!

Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 58 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 50 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+22
Spoil Me Again
brownravens
stuckinsc
AngelaM
quix
Dutchy23
alwaystulips
djogbenyuie
robinvi
iamreal2u
emusha