SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 56 of 58 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57, 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

thebachelornz - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 56 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Katiebelle Sun May 21, 2017 3:09 pm

LeapofFaith wrote:
Bobette wrote:
LeapofFaith wrote:Ok well I just saw that V won ! Happy for Zac and enjoyed this season
Immensely ! Thank you all again and can't wait to do it all over again on Matty J bach season Hugesmile I bloody can't believe I missed half of the live post because of my kids ahhhhh considering I was waiting all day oh well! But can I ask @katiebelle @karina did I read correctly that v and lily were in the same car to the frc???? Did they speak to each other??? And wouldn't they know whoever goes first is the f2??? I'm confused really confused pls explain affraid

Yes they were in the same car @LeapofFaith (insert joke here about budget cuts!).

It's a bizarre concept and I don't think has ever happened before?  Maybe they separated them once they arrived?  I have a sneaky suspicion though that they'd know for a while who was going to be F1, dating back to Hannah's exit with that weird comment about there being "one" special woman there for him.  I'll have to gauge more when I see the episode but I wouldn't be surprised if they both saw it coming.

WTF???!! cantstopl Bloody hell thats bizarre right?!and the first ever? did lily go back to the car with Viarni in it and give her a hug and say congrats?????! I so need to watch this episode and like u i am really looking forward to the WTA more so now, and hopefully (fingers,legs,toes everything crossed) that i see a loved up couple yes whipped

Again thank you @katiebelle and @karina for the live posts!!!!! thumbsup

Hang on a second! I never saw them in the same car! And I went back and watched the ending a second time because I thought I might have missed something when I was typing the live blogs. do you have a screen cap of this?

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

thebachelornz - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 56 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by AllAboutLove Sun May 21, 2017 3:11 pm

Welcomeparty! @callalily so glad to have you join us! yes

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun May 21, 2017 3:24 pm

I watched the FRC with Zac and Viarni (posted the video in their fan thread) and I found it endearing and sweet. It felt so real and very realistic for two people who were smitten and yet just overwhelmed with it all (I am sure even more overwhelmed than past seasons considering they filmed for three months this time).

Most important is just how happy Zac and Viarni look post-show and after WTA filmed. They really do look like a great couple IMO and very natural couple according to those who met them last night so that's always wonderful to hear.

Even though there is WTA airing tonight it's fantastic to know that Season 3 was such a great success and that just like Art, Zac was a genuine lead who was a gentleman and Zac gave his FIR/WR to his F1 just like Art did. Just something about those Kiwi men yes

Fan thread for Zac and Viarni here
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun May 21, 2017 6:02 pm

Karina wrote:OMG they are both girls in the car !!!!!WTF

AllAboutLove wrote:Both in the car is just too much. Poor girls!!

Katiebelle wrote:
LeapofFaith wrote:
Bobette wrote:

Yes they were in the same car @LeapofFaith (insert joke here about budget cuts!).

It's a bizarre concept and I don't think has ever happened before?  Maybe they separated them once they arrived?  I have a sneaky suspicion though that they'd know for a while who was going to be F1, dating back to Hannah's exit with that weird comment about there being "one" special woman there for him.  I'll have to gauge more when I see the episode but I wouldn't be surprised if they both saw it coming.

WTF???!! cantstopl Bloody hell thats bizarre right?!and the first ever? did lily go back to the car with Viarni in it and give her a hug and say congrats?????! I so need to watch this episode and like u i am really looking forward to the WTA more so now, and hopefully (fingers,legs,toes everything crossed) that i see a loved up couple yes whipped

Again thank you @katiebelle and @karina for the live posts!!!!! thumbsup

Hang on a second! I never saw them in the same car! And I went back and watched the ending a second time because I thought I might have missed something when I was typing the live blogs. do you have a screen cap of this?

Oh oooopss sorry, @Katiebelle and others, I must have misinterpreted comments upthread about the car. My mistake!
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun May 21, 2017 6:10 pm

That makes more sense now about the car situation. laugh out loud I never watched it live (not able to do so) so I just read they were both in the car (so same car) and my first thought was those poor girls having to share a care so I am with you @Bobette. Again, it makes more sense now that they were in separate cars. Whew. laugh out loud No worries about the misunderstanding though, it's all good and live posting when not being able to watch can add to that but no intent to mislead at all by anyone, just discussion and part of the fun of discussion. yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Sun May 21, 2017 7:08 pm

callalily wrote:@reason Thank you for that warm welcome Smiley I discovered this forum by accident the other day, and wish I had known about it sooner! But oh well, I have been enjoying reading everyone's posts, and am looking forward to tomorrow's show, which is always an interesting one.

Wow @callalily I actually cried when I read your post it was so moving and you said all the things we picked up but did not want see. My partner watched with me and said that there was something so magical about Lily and Zac but he had already made his mind up the final two dates were in a sense a goodbye but you got the sense Lily made an enormous impact on him and honestly he will wonder what if at various times during his life as we do about people we have fallen in love but for whatever reason it did not work out.

Karina

Female Posts : 942

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Sun May 21, 2017 9:34 pm

Just finished watching and it was a really beautiful episode.  Those 2 girls at the end are the most mature and warm humans, i can not believe how much i love both f1 and f2..  absolutely loved this years Bach NZ it just felt real and genuine.  I hope Zac and V last and have lots of great adventures together, and i know Lily will flourish even if there is no bachette... but my guess she wont be a snow board instructor forever ;-)

IMO Best quote of the episode goes to Lily at the end "Good on you Viarni" as i was crying she still made me smile... i have never heard an f2 congratulate the f1?... usually its all about the bach... it shows how close the girls were and hopefully they will be amigos forever...I am looking forward to tonights WTA!
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Sun May 21, 2017 11:04 pm

LeapofFaith wrote:Just finished watching and it was a really beautiful episode.  Those 2 girls at the end are the most mature and warm humans, i can not believe how much i love both f1 and f2..  absolutely loved this years Bach NZ it just felt real and genuine.  I hope Zac and V last and have lots of great adventures together, and i know Lily will flourish even if there is no bachette... but my guess she wont be a snow board instructor forever ;-)

IMO Best quote of the episode goes to Lily at the end "Good on you Viarni" as i was crying she still made me smile... i have never heard an f2 congratulate the f1?... usually its all about the bach... it shows how close the girls were and hopefully they will be amigos forever...I am looking forward to tonights WTA!

@LeapofFaith yes

I just finished watching the episode and ITA with this post and can't really add anything new to this.

4health

Female Posts : 1493

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 22, 2017 12:00 am

Just watched it and I really felt for Lily. What a mature young lady she is.

The exchange between Viarni and Zac was well, boring IMO. I really do think they are suited, even if that does mean I find their interactions a little bland, and dare I say, superficial. But I get that Zac was smitten, infatuated, whatever you want to call it from day one and nothing, IMO, was ever going to change that. I find Zac's sister' comment about Viarni being too perfect really interesting...as at times, I have questioned her motives. JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Mon May 22, 2017 12:08 am

bachfan05 wrote:Just watched it and I really felt for Lily. What a mature young lady she is.

The exchange between Viarni and Zac was well, boring IMO. I really do think they are suited, even if that does mean I find their interactions a little bland, and dare I say, superficial. But I get that Zac was smitten, infatuated, whatever you want to call it from day one and nothing, IMO, was ever going to change that. I find Zac's sister' comment about Viarni being too perfect really interesting...as at times, I have questioned her motives. JMO.

My take it as well :yes:

Karina

Female Posts : 942

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon May 22, 2017 2:25 am

OK, I finally got chance to watch the episode!

Firstly, I loved the way Zac worded his "let down" speech to Lily. The first 10 seconds (paraphrasing): "you're awesome, which is why this next part is so hard...". YES. He gave her a heads-up right from the start which was very decent of him I thought, and exactly what I would want if I were in her position.

Much kinder than some of the excruciating FR speeches I have watched where they go on and on about someone's great qualities and recap their journey together and you can see the F2 starting to think they might be the one and then WHAM, you're not it, sucker! He gave her the respect of a sharp, clean cut.

And she was so dignified! You could tell IMO in the car on the way out the producer was trying to get some tears out of her and she just held her head up and wouldn't give them the satisfaction. Good on you girl! I imagine there were a few tears later as I do think she was upset, but she held herself together so well.

As for Viarni and her Colgate TM dress, I agree the speech was a bit of a yawnfest but did see a weight lifting off her shoulders when she realised she was "the one" and I am hoping to see more of this relaxed, affectionate Viarni on tonight's WTA. Show me you like the man more than "the win" please V, and I will be happy.

If I have any concerns about their future it would be that Zac may have been blinded by his own preconceived notions of "the perfect girl" and wanting to replicate that love at first sight story his parents had, which is something his sister mentioned too. It remains to be seen whether all that glitters is truly gold for him.

All in all a satisfying ending to a terrific season IMO and I will add my raucous cheer to the call for Lily to become Bachelorette 2018. Please let it happen! Not just because she's so funny and sassy and unique but because she was, throughout the show, hyper-aware of the fact that it was A TV SHOW.

She often commented on the cameras or the fact that she was being recorded, and didn't pretend for a minute this was a "normal" situation. She saw through the BS and a whole season of that would be refreshing and fascinating to watch IMO because we might actually get some REALITY in out reality TV for once.

This is one of my favourite screen caps from the whole season and really, it says it all:

thebachelornz - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 56 JCAEaIA

Source

Looking forward to tonight's wrap-up show!

Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Mon May 22, 2017 5:53 am

Best WTA ever! Loved it.

I thought Zac was excellent and showed backbone when answering the girls questions. Lily was her usual amazing self and Claudia made a massive faux pas.

I thought that Zac and Viarni came across as a lovely committed couple. I wish them all the best in the real world and I look forward to seeing their relationship grow.

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 56 of 58 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57, 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+22
Spoil Me Again
brownravens
stuckinsc
AngelaM
quix
Dutchy23
alwaystulips
djogbenyuie
robinvi
iamreal2u
emusha