SELECT CONTENT

DWTS Season 24 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 16 of 25 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 20 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

dwts - DWTS Season 24 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 16 Empty Re: DWTS Season 24 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by coolangel Tue May 09, 2017 7:22 pm

@Bee, It was on the night of the premiere. Sharna and Bonner kept saying it was an accident but in another clip where his face is more visible, his expressions scream guilty to me (IMO).

@BKay, Nancy deserved to be in the semifinals atleast IMO. I also felt bad for Artem. IMO He did more choreography wise with Nancy than Sasha/Val have done this season with huge ringers even though Val kinda redeemed himself with last night's contemporary IMO.

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

dwts - DWTS Season 24 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 16 Empty Re: DWTS Season 24 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Bee Tue May 09, 2017 7:43 pm

oh gosh, poor love. She looks so uncomfortable. Thats horrible.

Bee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 09, 2017 9:00 pm

@coolangel Absolutely agree about Nancy and Artem.

Bonner's face in that vid tells the story of who he is.

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Wed May 10, 2017 12:48 am

ReneeM wrote:My fave dances of the night were both of Normani's, Rashad's trio, & David's first dance.

same!! loved all of these dances and I do think the audience appeal might just land David in the finals!... I really want Rashad to win cos he's the amature though I LOVE Normani she really rocks it every time but Rashad isn't consistent
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Wed May 10, 2017 1:08 pm

Normanikordei and Val are my fave. Normani gives it 200% every week.

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  dwts - DWTS Season 24 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 16 1f49b  dwts - DWTS Season 24 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 16 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Wed May 10, 2017 3:44 pm

I'd be happy if she wins Smiley she really deserves it though she is a professional pop artist so she comes in with an advantage
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed May 10, 2017 4:34 pm

emusha wrote:I'd be happy if she wins Smiley she really deserves it though she is a professional pop artist so she comes in with an advantage

I don't see why she deserves it more than anyone else. It just sucks the enjoyment out of it for me when the one who basically does this for a living wins. Yes, I realise that she doesn't ballroom dance on stage, but she learns choreography, keeping to the beat, performing in front of an audience and much of what she has performed for years can easily be carried over and transferred to some of the dances that she does on DWTS. I have no doubt that her big dance for the final will be loaded with hip hop type of dance. So not much of a challenge when compared to someone like Rashad or David who knew nothing coming into the show. I am much more impressed at Rashad's progress throughout the season, than Normani's and IMO if we are looking at who deserves it more, I would go with him. He will certainly be getting my votes and I will be much more impressed if he pulls it out.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Wed May 10, 2017 4:45 pm

if I am to understand this Heather had hip hop dance training but I am not sure I know what Normandi's dance background is....she is in a pop band so did she do dance classes before etc? How does one work towards being a pop star? I doubt she has real hip hop training cos that takes real work but maybe I'm not being totally uninformed about how one becomes a pop star...I had thought she was mostly a singer?
all jmo and curious
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed May 10, 2017 5:06 pm

emusha wrote:if I am to understand this Heather had hip hop dance training but I am not sure I know what Normandi's dance background is....she is in a pop band so did she do dance classes before etc? How does one work towards being a pop star? I doubt she has real hip hop training cos that takes real work but maybe I'm not being totally uninformed about how one becomes a pop star...I had thought she was mostly a singer?
all jmo and curious

She hasn't had any real hip hop training. She did do ballet classes and gymnastics as a kid (she calls dancing her first love) but her 'experience' is mostly her natural dance ability & passion which she's honed over the years (you know because she works hard at everything she does). As for 5h, she's the only one in the group that can really dance so their choreography/routines is pretty much 1-2 step, booty pop, hair flip, repeat (I say this as a fan). She's only 20, been in 5h for about 5 years and put dancing on the back burner before that (when she was like 12-13) to pursue singing fully. So this dance training she's criticised for isn't really valid IMO because if that counts as professional then I guess anyone who did dance as a kid/teen is a professional dancer now . Her experience/advantage IMO comes from the fact that she's a performer. Keo was on afterbuzz last week and said a lot/most of the celebs do better in rehearsals than the live shows, but Normani's the opposite, when the lights come on, that's when she thrives.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Fri May 12, 2017 3:19 pm

Tell me how you really feel Bonner laugh out loud. Headline's inflammatory but he really does light them up in the article. http://www.inquisitr.com/4213024/bonner-bolton-says-he-has-no-respect-for-dancing-with-the-stars-judgesid-like-to-see-them-break-their-neck/

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri May 12, 2017 3:31 pm

It's ok Bonner. You could have been a four time reality tv competitor who improved every week and still got the boot. Smiley

Stay healthy, stay positive, move on. yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71468

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by beader Fri May 12, 2017 4:09 pm

Actually, Bonner is saying what a lot of us have been saying. I'd imagine that Nick would agree with him. IMO.

beader

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 25 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 20 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

DWTS Season 24 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+42
Cila51290
stuckinsc
mtnlvr55
mizzoufan
pikake