SELECT CONTENT

DWTS Season 24 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 17 of 25 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 21 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

dwts - DWTS Season 24 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 17 Empty Re: DWTS Season 24 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by GuardianAngel Fri May 12, 2017 4:21 pm

Don't get me wrong, IA with Bonner. However, if you're going on DWTS don't expect to get scored for how well you do. It's not about you IMHO.

Here's an example.

http://www.etonline.com/tv/217368_carrie_ann_inaba_dances_with_simone_biles_after_smiling_doesnt_win_you_gold_medals_comment/

"Let's just clear the air, let's talk about the elephant in the room. I loved your comment back to us," Inaba says in the exclusive clip. "Just so you know, I want you to know that. That didn't bother me at all, in fact, I loved it, because it was very honest of you. I could see you were frustrated, and it hurt, and you were a little mad, and you put up a little wall and you told us what you thought."

IMO That's a very sweet butt kissing response CAI, however mine would have been, you're not in the Olympics.

Being on DWTS IMHO has nothing to do with the Olympics, race Car driving, how many gold medals or championships you won, or Super Bowls you won. You're there to perform within the DWTS expectations, that is ballroom dancing. That might have been a good response, but IMO it doesn't apply.

I hope by those who speak up will make a difference in the coming seasons but I doubt it. They cast to be politically correct IMHO, knowing all along who they want to win.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71517

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

dwts - DWTS Season 24 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 17 Empty Re: DWTS Season 24 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Tiggerlgh Fri May 12, 2017 5:39 pm

What I don't like is because he was injured (and its been part of their casting "roles" the last few years) he feels he should be judged differently. His attitude on the show didn't gain him fans (same thing with Nick IMHO), this show is based on fan votes and the judges. I can almost guarantee David has an even lager fan base now than when he started and its all due to his attitude not dancing skills.

Bonner should have been out sooner IMHO not stayed longer and of the five left when he was cut he was by far the worst dancer. Others have overcome obstacles to win/perform better that he has.

I do wish they would stop having professional dancers on there as stars though.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Fri May 12, 2017 5:44 pm

Where I agree with him are his comments on the judges critiques the night he was leaving and also their presentation of his video package. I do think they were unnecessarily harsh that night, and I do believe that they edited his video package to present him in a certain light, because several people have complained about this over the years. Jmo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri May 12, 2017 5:52 pm

Those are the games they play which are a total turn off for me. Another example is telling a couple they are in the bottom two, now go do your routine.

They are pathetic with their gimmicks IMHO. It's all a matter of mind games for the viewers.

They shouldn't have the fans voting. 1. there's no proof of results 2. fans vote based on their favourites and not on their ability. 3. It appears if a contestant is getting a lot of votes, the judges will under score them, there's no other reason for the inconsistency of the performance based on the scoring IMHO

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by justrosie Fri May 12, 2017 6:02 pm

deadhorse

justrosie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 15, 2017 9:10 pm

I guess tonight DWTS is finding out that the Bachelor audience is gone. rofl rofl rofl rofl

Back to top Go down

Post by cookielover12 Mon May 15, 2017 11:02 pm

OMG!! Simone & Sasha got eliminated tonight with perfect scores! affraid

Still wondering how David is still in the competition!!
cookielover12
cookielover12

Back to top Go down

Post by pikake Mon May 15, 2017 11:10 pm

cookielover12 wrote:OMG!! Simone & Sasha got eliminated tonight with perfect scores! affraid

affraid question speechless no idea

pikake

Female Posts : 977

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue May 16, 2017 12:54 am

That's what she gets for mouthing off. Honest to goodness I had a feeling that was going to happen after I read about her comment.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Tue May 16, 2017 1:04 am

cookielover12 wrote:OMG!! Simone & Sasha got eliminated tonight with perfect scores! affraid

They probably knew she was leaving. imo
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue May 16, 2017 1:07 am

They also sold this dance perfectly. I could really feel the emotion/tension/passion between them. Val's choreography was also perfect IMO.

I love a woman that overcomes adversity and will win season 24 of DWTS :gotcha:

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Tue May 16, 2017 8:42 am

Hes getting fan votes ... and thats th way it should be IMO Every single contestsnt has the right to win if they have the fans. Im rooting for him ... he's a great guy , big heart and is putting more effort into this than someone already in the entertainment industry. If he doesnt win, I want it to be Rashad .... Im sick and tired of ringers winning DWTS

Im sure the judges will try to fix their scores to make sure he doesnt win though ... maybe give David 5's or 6's ... duh

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 25 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 21 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

DWTS Season 24 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+42
Cila51290
stuckinsc
mtnlvr55
mizzoufan
pikake