SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 2 of 41 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TheBachelorNZ - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by LeapofFaith Thu May 11, 2017 10:12 pm

bachfan05 wrote:I must have missed something but what photo are people talking about that shows Viarni in the F1 position? Was this with the exit interview articles? Or is it about something else altogether?

Just going by the order of this article..we have sarah first(shes gone),Viarni, Caludia(gone), Hannah(gone), Lily......so by this and what @reason said it looks like lily is F1???? but ofcourse its not really the final 3 pic but thought it was interesting...we shall see i guess Smiley

http://www.nowtolove.co.nz/celebrity/tv/the-final-five-bachelorettes-weigh-in-32277
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

TheBachelorNZ - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by 4health Thu May 11, 2017 10:15 pm

Bobette wrote:
4health wrote:Well there you have it.   I will continue to say that being here on this forum has made this show most enjoyable.  It was fun sleuthing once again and discussing all options.   If Viarni is F1, which it looks like could very well be (Lily pretty much told him she might not get there and is a risk) I will enjoy watching the Zac I like and that is with Lily.   I have posted I am not a Viarni fan but if Zac is happy then that is the real story.......but can I say does tptb really make this kind of mistake.....I will go on record that this was not a mistake IMO they know exactly why this happened......things are leaked to the press/paps etc all the time.  I am not buying it this time either.  

Yeah I'm with you @4health and made a similar post on the previous thread.  One does not simply "accidentally" upload an exit interview IMO.  I mean, come on....  I'm still wondering what TPTB have gained from this and whether Claudia may have been keen to get it "out there" so it's over & done with.

Anyways, like you, I prefer the relaxed, smiling, playful, energised Zac I see with Lily to the awkward, doubting Zac I see when he is around Viarni.  If V is F1 I will have to assume their love story does exist but it must be somewhere on the cutting room floor or somewhere else hidden from my view.  It wouldn't be the first time.

I often wonder at this stage of the show when I see great passion with someone who turns out to be F2, perhaps the Leads just really "goes for it" because they know it will be the last chance they get with that person?  TPTB must encourage them to heat things up with the F2s to disguise the ending, IMO.  

It's actually a pretty odd concept, when you think about it - the Lead is essentially encouraged to "cheat" on their F1 and everyone just accepts it as part of the show, then two episodes later they are saying how F1 is the only one for them and they are so in love and we all believe them.

Probably best not think about it too hard and just enjoy the show. TheBachelorNZ - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 2 3806527698

@Bobette I am with you. I have learned not to get too invested and enjoy what I want and who I want to enjoy while it lasts. I enjoy being "devils advocate" kind of to help me not get too invested because things aren't as they seem. I would have to say that I would hate to be Viarni and watch Lily's time with Zac, for me that would be hard. But since she knows Lily and that she isn't all lovey dovey with Zac and knows about her feelings I think this isn't going to be a big shocker like I would think they would want. Then this happens?

4health

Female Posts : 1493

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 11, 2017 10:15 pm

I dont see Lily winning I must now admit, it would be a miracle if she did.

Back to top Go down

Post by LynnTa Thu May 11, 2017 10:29 pm

If V ends up being F1, I will not be surprised at all. The edit was very much on point and Zac was saying it from episode 1 when he talked about what he was looking for in a partner.( independent, smart, confidant, someone on the same page, loves the beach etc). It all pointed to Viarni.
A lot was said on V's 2nd SD. He practically told her that she was the one she saw with him in the real world(paraphrasing here) . She responded with "same" . From episode 11 they(the producers) started to show more of their CP chats. Episode 12, Zac says in ITM "There is something about V I can't quite explain. I don't know what t is--I get butterflies & I just wanna spend as much time as I can with her." He asked about age difference but was quick to add that he wasn't that much older than her TheBachelorNZ - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 2 1f600 and Episode 13 he did spend time with her.
He did spend more time with her in Episode 14 &15 on the water! Telling her that he was worried she might get bored with him was very sweet ,very vulnerable. imo Him breaking the CP kissing rules in an effort to show her just how much she meant to him was big I think. What Zac said during the beach stroll with V was another give away imo .Walking on the beach with V in my arm is great or something like that (paraphrasing).
Oh. well that's what I saw ,it might all be a ruse!!

On another note: Yes, Networks can mistakenly leak ---anyone remember April's Blog , Bachelor Canada S2?

LynnTa

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Thu May 11, 2017 11:54 pm

That blog post was the best leak ever hhhhhhh

I see V as F1 from the start too.
Per edit and per what they have Zac and her.
They are both a bit awkward it's so funny.
I love them together even if I don't see big physical passion in the show.
They are a great match.

I like Lily and I don't think Zac is the guy for her.
He possess many if the qualities she should have in a partner ( someone caring, understanding, funny, outgoing, touchy feely etc') but in the long run I don't see them as a great match.

djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by LynnTa Fri May 12, 2017 12:20 am

IA.
Out of the remaining girls V is the most compatible with Zac. Lily kinda grew on me these last episodes but I still think they are not a match.
V & Zac do look good together & I think they are on the same page :they like the same simple & "ordinary" things in life where Zac feels that a walk on the beach with V in his arm is special !
I still think that Zac is still in awe of V. I am trying to come up with words to describe the expression on his face while he was giving V a massage on the 2nd 1:1!

LynnTa

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri May 12, 2017 12:44 am

LeapofFaith wrote:
bachfan05 wrote:I must have missed something but what photo are people talking about that shows Viarni in the F1 position? Was this with the exit interview articles? Or is it about something else altogether?

Just going by the order of this article..we have sarah first(shes gone),Viarni, Caludia(gone), Hannah(gone), Lily......so by this and what @reason said it looks like lily is F1???? but ofcourse its not really the final 3 pic but thought it was interesting...we shall see i guess Smiley

http://www.nowtolove.co.nz/celebrity/tv/the-final-five-bachelorettes-weigh-in-32277

Interesting also that Lily is the only one whose photo is the promo pic from before the start of the show. All the others are with backgrounds and look like they were taken during filming.  And V's is the only one not "posed"/facing the camera. Hmmm...

Editing in the pics:

TheBachelorNZ - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 2 MRF3tr5
TheBachelorNZ - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 2 H0aJslA
TheBachelorNZ - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 2 0Q7OFyG
TheBachelorNZ - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 2 4NK4SRV
TheBachelorNZ - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 2 DkCmaua

Note that this is me clinging to every last shred of evidence I can find to support Lily still being F1. giggling

Source: http://www.nowtolove.co.nz/celebrity/tv/the-final-five-bachelorettes-weigh-in-32277
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Fri May 12, 2017 12:55 am

Another preview a bit longer Lily is saying 'this time I call the shots' someone in Lily's group looks like a friend on Home visit says 'is she your favourite'? he looks perturbed. However, prior to that Lily runs up to greet him jumps into his arms and wraps her legs around him he looked delighted. They looked so happy then we see V Dad saying is she your no 1 yes or no?  Zac looks mortified then we see Zac in the dark blue shirt not the one with spots when he visits V and not the lighter one when visits Lily. he is looking upset about being honest or something like that. So it seems the dark blue shirt is the Claudia HTP. The angle seems to be to make it look like V's visit is tense. They are doing it on purpose because it looks like V is F1 damm cause in that clip Lily and Zac look magical.

Karina

Female Posts : 942

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri May 12, 2017 1:00 am

There are many comments that Viarni wins on SM that I have seen today.

Considering prior seasons it has been said that the F1 was the worst kept secret I would agree that it would be likely that rumors regarding Viarni as F1 likely are correct just like they were for Matilda. Plus, as posted before, Viarni always had the Matilda edit and even more obvious than Matilda with first intro video, first limo exit, White Rose/FIR, only one that Zac went up talk to first episode to chat, second date of the season, and Matilda F1 theme music.

Summary of SM regarding Viarni:
- Viarni first pic posted on night one by Bach NZ on Twitter, including a jealousy edit video which is the same type of thing they did with Matilda and her being jealous
- the Spinoff who consistently state that Viarni is F1 and have stated this since their first episode podcast. They did the exact same regarding Matilda. I believe the Spinoff know who the F1 is.
- As posted previously, WD posted that Viarni was the next Matilda. WD also had an IG post and the person who worked at WD posted that everyone in the office wanted to get Viarni since they picked her for F1. They did the same thing with Matilda.
- Add in that Art follows Viarni on IG (posted about in her thread awhile back) and Matilda saying that she and Art wanted to double date it could be a clue as well
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Fri May 12, 2017 1:05 am

Karina wrote:Another preview a bit longer Lily is saying 'this time I call the shots' someone in Lily's group looks like a friend on Home visit says 'is she your favourite'? he looks perturbed. However, prior to that Lily runs up to greet him jumps into his arms and wraps her legs around him he looked delighted. They looked so happy then we see V Dad saying is she your no 1 yes or no?  Zac looks mortified then we see Zac in the dark blue shirt not the one with spots when he visits V and not the lighter one when visits Lily. he is looking upset about being honest or something like that. So it seems the dark blue shirt is the Claudia HTP. The angle seems to be to make it look like V's visit is tense. They are doing it on purpose because it looks like V is F1 damm cause in that clip Lily and Zac look magical.

interesting...correct me if i am wrong does the f1 usually get a great htd but awful mtp?????
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Fri May 12, 2017 1:11 am

@Bobette here is an interesting one for you.....i saw that one of Viarnis best friends posted on thebachelornz ig page that she cant believe they showed V leaving...now it could be a joke or she doesnt know that it was actually claudias that was posted not v's question also noticed zac and lily both liked that ig pic we posted before of zac and viarni by @zecfrenich....if lily is f1 imo thats not cool and if she is it would explain zac "fight me" response aswell.....

https://www.instagram.com/p/BT97DTohvTc/?taken-by=thebachelornz&hl=en

estirisnaAwwww no I can't believe they showed V leaving
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Fri May 12, 2017 1:16 am

@LeapofFaith yeah I just saw that but thought is was someone stirring are you sure it is her friend?

Karina

Female Posts : 942

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 41 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+16
MissB
robinvi
aggie
Zizzle
Sprite
iamreal2u
emusha
Karina
djogbenyuie
LynnTa
Bobette