SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 13 of 41 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 27 ... 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamlily - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Karina Mon May 15, 2017 12:24 am

Bobette wrote:
Karina wrote:https://www.instagram.com/zacfranich/

• glecylI saw u with lily omg

Interesting comment indeed @Karina but what I found more interesting was Zac's IG in general as I hadn't looked at it till now.  

The whole vibe IMO is way more bohemian that I got from him on the show.  And he obviously likes to travel!  Sri Lanka, Chile, Bolivia, Slovenia, Czech Republic, all in the last 2-3 years and comments bemoaning being "back to the grind" and wishing he was still O/S.  This does not strike me as a boring man who wants to "settle down" in the immediate future!  

I could totally see him galavanting around the world with Lily and see them as an even better match now that I did before. I noticed when they were chatting with his parents regarding moving cities and where they would live etc he said a few times, "we've talked about this" and "we've thought about that".  I got the impression they have future plans, together.

Honestly, that is amazing I just rewatched it and I zeroed in those words "we've talked about this' etc that I just passed over the first time. Zac is not boring he is a cool adventurous humanitarian guy just looking at his IG they are compatible for sure

Karina

Female Posts : 942

Back to top Go down

teamlily - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by AllAboutLove Mon May 15, 2017 12:31 am

Karina wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:

• glecyl I saw u with lily omg

Which picture is this? The link is to zac's IG account.

I have trying to bring the page over it worked the other day but not today could someone bring the post and photo of Zacs IG over. If not I will just delete this. many thanks

Adding the comment by glecyl on Zac's IG post

teamlily - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 13 901da4906c1dcd1736d190fcee7f6460
https://www.instagram.com/p/BUEO8LTj30u/?taken-by=zacfranich
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 15, 2017 12:33 am

@AllAboutLove that comment is interesting isn't it?

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Mon May 15, 2017 12:38 am

reason wrote:@AllAboutLove that comment is interesting isn't it?

It sure is when you add his comment 'fight me' and the photo of Lily at the airport but that could have been for a photo shoot But the uy in the photo said snaked @ZacFrancih which means caught out and then he posted #BachelorNZ. Do you remember the rumours floating around re Matilda and Fleur I have not heard of sightings with V. Sometimes where there is smoke there is fire. IMO

Karina

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon May 15, 2017 12:38 am

Welcomeparty! @Zizzle good posting on the likes!

I noticed on the public bachelornzgirls account when scrolling through the likes that Lily likes IG pics of her and Zac. I didn't see Viarni liking pics of her and Zac on that account when scrolling through the public likes.

Same for Three's IG account. They tagged Zac in a pic of him with Lily and Zac liked it. They didn't tag him in a pic with Claudia.

Could be something... especially if adding in Zac commenting "fight me" about someone else being interested in Lily?

question
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Mon May 15, 2017 12:41 am

@AllAboutLove Oh so fascinating and then Lily's lovely mum liking things on FB re Lily as per another post here.

Karina

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 15, 2017 12:41 am

I don't have the energy to re-watch else I would to get another overall view of things.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon May 15, 2017 12:49 am

@Karina yes Lily's mum liking those comments is definitely interesting as well for sure. I am still wondering if any WD article was done on just Viarni? So far there was one on Claudia talking about her past relationship and then Lily talking about her and Zac but I didn't see one of just V unless I missed it?

@reason laugh out loud me neither. I don't have the energy either. I am hoping for some good s/caps in the next episode to sleuth for the finale yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 15, 2017 12:52 am

@AllAboutLove No article bought here with Viarni alone.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon May 15, 2017 12:56 am

@reason thank you! I wonder if there may have been one done but just not posted yet? It's just odd to me that the contestant who got FIR/WR wouldn't have a spread in WD for herself even if just based on getting WR? Same with SM. I noticed on IG especially that there's very little posts by the official Bach NZ show of Viarni and Zac compared to those of Zac and Lily. In fact I don't think the Three NZ IG account has posted one of Zac and Viarni at all but has of Lily and Zac?

Just confusing to me all around tbh
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon May 15, 2017 1:01 am

Karina wrote:
Bobette wrote:

• glecylI saw u with lily omg

Interesting comment indeed @Karina but what I found more interesting was Zac's IG in general as I hadn't looked at it till now.  

The whole vibe IMO is way more bohemian that I got from him on the show.  And he obviously likes to travel!  Sri Lanka, Chile, Bolivia, Slovenia, Czech Republic, all in the last 2-3 years and comments bemoaning being "back to the grind" and wishing he was still O/S.  This does not strike me as a boring man who wants to "settle down" in the immediate future!  

I could totally see him galavanting around the world with Lily and see them as an even better match now that I did before. I noticed when they were chatting with his parents regarding moving cities and where they would live etc he said a few times, "we've talked about this" and "we've thought about that".  I got the impression they have future plans, together.

Honestly, that is amazing I just rewatched it and I zeroed in those words "we've talked about this' etc that I just passed over the first time. Zac is not boring he is a cool adventurous humanitarian guy just looking at his IG they are compatible for sure

thumbsup Glad it's not just me!  

And it wasn't just the way he said "we've talked about this", it was the informal way he said it - like it was a relief not to have to think carefully about how to word things.  It felt like a genuine conversation.  The conversation with V's Dad felt scripted, IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Mon May 15, 2017 1:43 am

Spinoff Power ranking The Parents

I'm sure we all sat there thinking, "If my parents were here then they would be much, much tougher." And OK, some were better than others - largely those connected to Lily (surprise surprise).
So I've rated all of the friends and family on their straight-talking abilities; from those with guts right down to those who are as tough as lavender moisturiser.
• The Bachelor NZ Season 3 Episode 16 recap: The bad and boujee Bach
TOP THREE TOUGHEST
1. Lily's Mum, Belinda
Step forward Belinda - this episode's overall champion. She emerged as Queen of the Bachelorette Loved Ones, admittedly stepping over what was a very low bar. She firstly pointed out the damn obvious - that Lily must have thought 'what if I fall in love with Zac and he doesn't choose me.' And then she both asked Zac if he'd thought of this, and if he'd asked the girls about it. Zac responded by stammering... "uh um dunno, no." Well. Quite. Thank God for sabre-toothed mums, because someone had to bring some emotional balls to the show.
2. Viarni’s Dad,Glenn
He has mastered neither shaving nor hair cutting, but he has mastered honesty. This man has a talent for straight-talking that's probably incredibly awkward in real life, but wow is it satisfying on TV. This ageing Keith Urban lookalike jumped in by asking, "Why haven't you found love yet Zac?" He might as well have asked "Are you someone who just shags around?" He followed by asking if he loved Viarni and, finally, if she's his number one. Boom. This man lacks social niceties but we can excuse that because he's asking the important questions - questions that looked like they were again well above Zac's emotional pay grade.
3. Lily’s bestie Abbie
Someone had to ask, is it weird dating three girls at once? It's only like, ya know, the biggest elephant in the studio.Thank God someone did, and that someone was the giggly, lustful Abbie. She not only admitted she wanted to see Zac's naked body (something NONE of the evicted bachelorettes have admitted to) but also that the whole polyamory thing is weird. She won more points for her red blooded attitude in what can be a fairly sexless show, but she also has a knack for asking tough questions in a socially acceptable way.

Karina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 41 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 27 ... 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+16
MissB
robinvi
aggie
Zizzle
Sprite
iamreal2u
emusha
Karina
djogbenyuie
LynnTa
Bobette