SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 8 of 41 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamlily - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Karina Fri May 12, 2017 11:49 pm

Bobette wrote:I had doubts too about it being Hawkes Bay after seeing pics similar to yours on Google @Katiebelle.  Went to this website http://www.newzealand.com/int/domestic-flights/ found all the domestic airport names, then Googled pics of them.  Didn't find anything that was a convincing match.  

Are we sure this pic was taken in NZ?  The guy seems pretty well travelled - it could have been taken elsewhere, possibly Australia (she could have been visiting whichever of her parents lives there - I think it's her Mum?).  Can anyone remember which city her Mum lives in - was it Darwin?

Also, I don't have IG but maybe someone who does can just fire him a message and ask which airport it was taken at?  You never know, he might answer!  Also, my eyesight is not great - can anyone make out what is said under "Air New Zealand" on the sign in the background?

Her mother lives in Wellington Air New Zealand is indicative that it is NZ

Karina

Female Posts : 942

Back to top Go down

teamlily - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Karina Fri May 12, 2017 11:51 pm

Bobette wrote:I had doubts too about it being Hawkes Bay after seeing pics similar to yours on Google @Katiebelle.  Went to this website http://www.newzealand.com/int/domestic-flights/ found all the domestic airport names, then Googled pics of them.  Didn't find anything that was a convincing match.  

Are we sure this pic was taken in NZ?  The guy seems pretty well travelled - it could have been taken elsewhere, possibly Australia (she could have been visiting whichever of her parents lives there - I think it's her Mum?).  Can anyone remember which city her Mum lives in - was it Darwin?

Also, I don't have IG but maybe someone who does can just fire him a message and ask which airport it was taken at?  You never know, he might answer!  Also, my eyesight is not great - can anyone make out what is said under "Air New Zealand" on the sign in the background?

I can ask him what does everyone else think?

Karina

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Fri May 12, 2017 11:54 pm

Karina wrote:

hahahaha yes i was going to but then chickened out Embarressed!
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat May 13, 2017 12:22 am

Karina wrote:

Give it a go, @Karina!
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Sat May 13, 2017 12:30 am

Ok I will message him I am sure it is NZ looks familiar but firstly the new Woman's Day is out there.  At the top right corner is a small headline Lily and Zac bombshell words to that effect so I turn to the page expecting some incredible gossip. Instead there is photo spread of the final four in Thailand walking along the beach etc in their CP dresses two with Viarni  in the centre in fact standing on the swing above the others. Will buy mag tomorrow just it saw when I out having  a coffee just done a search online...... not posted yet.

'Really interesting Viarni said that she would not be heartbroken if he did not choose her'

Karina

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 13, 2017 12:31 am

Karina wrote:Ok I will message him I am sure it is NZ looks familiar but firstly the new Woman's Day is out there.  At the top right corner is a small headline Lily and Zac bombshell words to that effect so I turn to the page expecting some incredible gossip. Instead there is photo spread of the final four in Thailand walking along the beach etc in their CP dresses two with Viarni  in the centre in fact standing on the swing above the others. Will buy mag tomorrow just it saw when I out having  a coffee just done a search online...... not posted yet.

'Really interesting Viarni said that she would not be heartbroken if he did not choose her'

She said that? Interesting!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Sat May 13, 2017 12:35 am

ok messaged him !!!!! so brave

Karina

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Sat May 13, 2017 12:44 am

Womans Day Cover 18/05/17
teamlily - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 8 It_cov10

Karina

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Sat May 13, 2017 12:46 am

See the top right hand corner Bachelor Bombshell the juicy goss on Lily and Zac and then all you see is a photo shot on Thailand of the final 4

Karina

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 13, 2017 12:50 am

@Karina No I cant see it sorry.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat May 13, 2017 12:55 am

Karina wrote:ok messaged him !!!!! so brave

I am proud if you. bestbud!
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat May 13, 2017 12:58 am

reason wrote:
Karina wrote:Ok I will message him I am sure it is NZ looks familiar but firstly the new Woman's Day is out there.  At the top right corner is a small headline Lily and Zac bombshell words to that effect so I turn to the page expecting some incredible gossip. Instead there is photo spread of the final four in Thailand walking along the beach etc in their CP dresses two with Viarni  in the centre in fact standing on the swing above the others. Will buy mag tomorrow just it saw when I out having  a coffee just done a search online...... not posted yet.

She said that?  Interesting!!!!!!!!!!!!

cantstopl That comment perfectly articulates how I see her attitude towards him on the show too.  Can't believe she said it though!
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 41 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+16
MissB
robinvi
aggie
Zizzle
Sprite
iamreal2u
emusha
Karina
djogbenyuie
LynnTa
Bobette