SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 16 of 41 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TeamMatilda - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Karina Mon May 15, 2017 6:03 pm

The Kissing Club

The Womans Day article I mentioned in a earlier post where Viarni is likened to Matilda Rice

Karina

Female Posts : 942

Back to top Go down

TeamMatilda - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Karina Mon May 15, 2017 6:17 pm

This article is so funny I recommend reading the funny tweets about the overnight stay scenario.
‘’Claudia wasn't sure why Zac let her go. If you were superstitious, her saying yes to the overnight date might have had something to do with it''.

TeamMatilda - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 16 14948410
http://www.stuff.co.nz/entertainment/92614993/the-bachelor-is-zac-franich-our-most-chivalrous-bachelor-yet

Karina

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 15, 2017 6:26 pm

CLaudia is not feeling Lily

http://www.theedge.co.nz/home/the-bachelor-nz/claudia-wants-zac-to-know-it-s--risky-business--picking-lily.html

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 15, 2017 6:30 pm

I listened and not as bad as title, pretty good interview

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Mon May 15, 2017 6:50 pm

Out Take Lily wants a motorbike

Lovely little outtake Lily and Zac chatting away. Lily and Viarni both gorgeous, intelligent women Zac has done well to have these 2 as the final 2. Listening to the above interview Claudia is handling herself so well and clearly still has feelings for Zac. All of this is to his credit for being a decent, caring person.

Karina

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 15, 2017 7:07 pm

Claudia didn't bag Lily, which is very big of her IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Mon May 15, 2017 7:22 pm

^^what does this mean...thanks
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Mon May 15, 2017 7:26 pm

NZ Herald Article

''Elsewhere, was Lily's awkward horse kiss enough to push her over the winning diamond ring line? It's hard to know. All I know is that the horse failed in its duty to buckeroo old Zaccy boy. Now that would have been some quality viewing.
Zac has admitted that he's worried he's not going to be able to keep up with Lily and he's absolutely right to be concerned. I have grand plans for Lily to become New Zealand's first Bogan Bachelorette and if Zac ruins that grand plan I'm going to be very upset. Lily, give me a call when you read this.
How can you not be excited for Bogan Bachelorette when Lily is churning out lines like "Cut my throat or take me home" and "I wear my discomfort everywhere, it's like a bloody fur coat"? The girl is so rock and roll, she's the TV drama New Zealand's been waiting for since the conclusion of Outrageous Fortune.
Zac, if you're reading this. Make the right choice. Set my MVP Lily free. It's for the greater good.''

Karina

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 15, 2017 7:33 pm

iamreal2u wrote:^^what does this mean...thanks

To 'bag' someone in Australia means to criticise someone or say very negative things about them. I should have wrote 'bag out' - should check my posts before submitting laugh out loud.

So I was just saying that I thought it was kind of Claudia not to be negative about Lily and her 'free-spirit' ways.

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Mon May 15, 2017 7:35 pm

Claudia would give Zac another chance

Oh, not liking this a wee dig  at Lily ‘Viarni will be more stable”. Also a little disrespectful to both Zac and the current F1……….. wait a while before this out there on SM. IMO

"I think Viarni's probably going to take it. They're both great girls but Lily's risky and Viarni will be more stable - I think that's what he's after."
Would she try again with Zac if the opportunity came up? "I would have to go in there with my guard up. But maybe. I'd be open to the conversation."

Karina

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 15, 2017 7:41 pm

@Karina I believe in an earlier post I said he will go for the stable over the risk.  Viarni over Lily.  Watch the FDS it was interesting to see how gentle he is with Lily, and when she was crying and wipe her tears when she said she is losing it, I think it would have been a great romance but he wont go for it.

Last edited by reason on Mon May 15, 2017 8:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon May 15, 2017 8:18 pm

reason wrote:@Karina I believe in an earlier post I said he will go for the stable over the risk.  Viarni over Lily.  Watch the FDS it was interesting to see how gentle he is with Lily, and when she was crying and weep her tears when she said she is losing it, I think it would have been a great romance but he wont go for it.

@reason I am thinking the opposite.  

This moment you're talking about, when he's cradling Lily on the couch and wiping the tear from her cheek, is possibly the most romantic, intimate scene I have ever watched between two people in all my time watching these shows.  He will absolutely "take the risk" and choose Lily, IMO.  And I don't actually think it's risky at all.  To me the bigger risk would be choosing a person you don't like as much, just because they're the "safe" option.  In the back of your mind you'd always be wondering "what if..." and that's a much bigger risk as those kind of doubts/regrets can eat away and ruin a relationship, IMO.

TeamMatilda - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 16 PehQEZn
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 41 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+16
MissB
robinvi
aggie
Zizzle
Sprite
iamreal2u
emusha
Karina
djogbenyuie
LynnTa
Bobette