SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 17 of 41 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 29 ... 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TeamMatilda - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by iamreal2u Mon May 15, 2017 9:18 pm

bachfan05 wrote:
iamreal2u wrote:^^what does this mean...thanks

To 'bag' someone in Australia means to criticise someone or say very negative things about them. I should have wrote 'bag out' - should check my posts before submitting laugh out loud.

So I was just saying that I thought it was kind of Claudia not to be negative about Lily and her 'free-spirit' ways.

Aha. Thanks.. So far all the girls have been pretty decent when talking about each other.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

TeamMatilda - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Mon May 15, 2017 9:23 pm

@Bobette You may be right that is why I like coming to this board because a different point of view is most needed sometimes.  I also notice she was the first FDS and I do think he is feeling it.  I hope the family give him clarity.  I do believe Lily has fallen for him but is pushing it to the back of her mind to cope with the situation.

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Mon May 15, 2017 10:29 pm

Another Claudia interview

Listen to this one really interesting she said that when he called Lily's name out at the RC she knew she would be going as he would not let V go.

''"I never had any inkling he may be thinking of sending me home."

In a cruel TV quirk, she was in the dark about the adoring but boring Viarni-Zac affair and the too hot to handle Lily-Zac spark. Only we got to see that Claudia and Zac's lovely but lifeless interactions were doomed to failure.

She didn't even get an explanation from the Bach, except for: "I'm just going with my gut."

Does she know now why he said no? "Not really, I don't really know.''

Karina

Female Posts : 942

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Mon May 15, 2017 10:42 pm

https://www.instagram.com/p/BUG1DKGg32g/?taken-by=hanhowley

• g3ebabyViarni wins there was a interview on fbook about what kind of make up the last 3 use and viarni states she recently moved to Auckland so my money is definitely on her now
• wicker9@g3ebaby lily has as well

Karina

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Mon May 15, 2017 11:20 pm

^^Wicker9 is Hannah's mom.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Mon May 15, 2017 11:55 pm

IMO hannah knows the winner as she is friends with both girls and Hannahs mum probably knows as well and i have noticed Hannahs mum posts a lot of pics of Hannah and viarni together which imo is to throw support to viarni as she is the heartbroken f2 of course jmo

ETA also i notice claudia still wears the necklace zac gave her and lily said if she had the necklace she would still wear it but know its just from a friend.....honestly not sure if claudia would wear the necklace if V was F1 but i think she knows Lily is F1 so she wears it to rub it in and also rubbing it in to lily in interviews with comments like viarni would be a better choice...or something like that - again all JMO
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Tue May 16, 2017 12:08 am

LeapofFaith wrote:IMO hannah knows the winner as she is friends with both girls and Hannahs mum probably knows as well and i have noticed Hannahs mum posts a lot of pics of Hannah and viarni together which imo is to throw support to viarni as she is the heartbroken f2 of course jmo

ETA also i notice claudia still wears the necklace zac gave her and lily said if she had the necklace she would still wear it but know its just from a friend.....honestly not sure if claudia would wear the necklace if V was F1 but i think she knows Lily is F1 so she wears it to rub it in and also rubbing it in to lily in interviews with comments like viarni would be a better choice...or something like that - again all JMO

My thinking exactly :yes:

Karina

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Tue May 16, 2017 12:09 am

iamreal2u wrote:^^Wicker9 is Hannah's mom.  

Yes, I forgot to add that bit of information.

Karina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue May 16, 2017 12:14 am

LeapofFaith wrote:IMO hannah knows the winner as she is friends with both girls and Hannahs mum probably knows as well and i have noticed Hannahs mum posts a lot of pics of Hannah and viarni together which imo is to throw support to viarni as she is the heartbroken f2 of course jmo

Or she is posting because Viarni is F1. Also, since Claudia wasn't a part of the three amigos she could be wearing the necklace regardless of who is F1 or maybe she really just likes the necklace. I don't know, any of these things could be turned around to fit various facts depending on the viewpoint of the person looking at this as evidence. The Viarni is stable and Lily is a wild card could be seen as insulting both of them. Yes, she is saying that Lily is a risk and not ready to settle down and he might be hurt as a result, but it is also insulting Viarni because then she would only be the pick because Zac is too scared of the risk that comes with picking Lily, so he settles for Viarni.

In that interview Claudia didn't seem bitter. She just seemed to be stating facts as she saw them...and that many of us here have been saying. I guess we will have to wait till next week to see what gives.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Tue May 16, 2017 12:24 am

Sprite wrote:

Or she is posting because Viarni is F1. Also, since Claudia wasn't a part of the three amigos she could be wearing the necklace regardless of who is F1 or maybe she really just likes the necklace. I don't know, any of these things could be turned around to fit various facts depending on the viewpoint of the person looking at this as evidence. The Viarni is stable and Lily is a wild card could be seen as insulting both of them. Yes, she is saying that Lily is a risk and not ready to settle down and he might be hurt as a result, but it is also insulting Viarni because then she would only be the pick because Zac is too scared of the risk that comes with picking Lily, so he settles for Viarni.

In that interview Claudia didn't seem bitter. She just seemed to be stating facts as she saw them...and that many of us here have been saying. I guess we will have to wait till next week to see what gives.

Yes, to your comments the necklace, Viarni etc could be construed either way however Claudia saying the word  'unstable' has negative connotations it is word laden with different meanings most of which are negative. In every interview Claudia has thrown subtle dispersions Lilys way. That does not mean Lily is F1 it is just a passive aggressive way of communicating something about Lily.IMO

Karina

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Tue May 16, 2017 12:32 am

New Spinoff Power Rankings

''1) ViarniTeamMatilda - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 17 Butter10
TeamMatilda - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 17 Lil10

I think that Viarni has got this one well and truly in the bag''

Karina

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Tue May 16, 2017 12:34 am

Sorry, re the above read the Spin-Off article according to them Viarni has it in the bag. question

Karina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 41 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 29 ... 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+16
MissB
robinvi
aggie
Zizzle
Sprite
iamreal2u
emusha
Karina
djogbenyuie
LynnTa
Bobette