SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 25 of 41 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 33 ... 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamlily - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 25 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Karina Thu May 18, 2017 9:46 pm

Zac interview about Claudia his menatl well being etc

‘’Zac Franich says he sought professional help after filming for The Bachelor NZ wrapped, and was "heartbroken" to let Claudia go.
In an interview with The AM Show on Friday, the 28-year-old Surf Life Saving coach from the Hibiscus Coast said developing feelings for multiple women over a number of weeks meant he needed therapy when the production ended.
"One of the hard parts was the emotional toll on me after filming finished," says Zac.
"You have to unpack all these feelings around all these girls. I sought help from professionals afterwards, which helped me get through."
Zac spoke to Art Green, the 2015 Bachelor who is still with his final rose receiver, Matilda Rice.
"It was nice to talk to somebody who had been in my shoes and he talked me through stuff," said Zac.
"Art and I had similar feelings around... ending all these other relationships’’
AM interview with Duncan Garner and Team

Karina

Female Posts : 942

Back to top Go down

teamlily - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 25 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by LeapofFaith Fri May 19, 2017 12:40 am

http://m.nzherald.co.nz/entertainment/news/article.cfm?c_id=1501119&objectid=11859118

Article with BL expert on who she thinks winner is
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Fri May 19, 2017 12:44 am

Ummmm would this suggest lily is the winner????

http://www.theedge.co.nz/home/shows/jay-jay--dom---randell/2017/05/zac-accidentally-drops-hint-about-who-wins-the-bachelor-nz.html
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Fri May 19, 2017 1:01 am

Zac another give away

@LeapofFaith I know I saw that but thought everyone may be getting sick of me posting.. He was discussing the geographical difficulties re meeting up. Watch this interview by Stuff in this article the interviewer asks him about lily moving to Auckland you should see his face..... game back on ....

Karina

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Fri May 19, 2017 1:15 am

@Karina No don't stop i love you posting stuff!! Back on alright! Heres another about not wanting to be friends with the bachelorettes? Weird what about the 3 amigos!, affraid i love them together....

http://www.theedge.co.nz/home/the-bachelor-nz/zac-doesn-t-want-to-remain-friends-with-the-bachelorettes-.html
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Fri May 19, 2017 1:27 am

LeapofFaith wrote:@Karina No don't stop i love you posting stuff!! Back on alright! Heres another about not wanting to be friends with the bachelorettes? Weird what about the 3 amigos!, affraid i love them together....

http://www.theedge.co.nz/home/the-bachelor-nz/zac-doesn-t-want-to-remain-friends-with-the-bachelorettes-.html

I know I can understand though he wants to concentrate on the 'one' :sprinklehearts heartglasses blowkiss rose bud

Karina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri May 19, 2017 1:28 am

OMG I can't stand it.  The second preview described by @Karina upthread definitely seemed to indicate Viarni F1, but this has given me a glimmer of hope that it might still be Lily.

The only thing I'm wondering is: Is it a deliberate furphy?  Seems like a pretty massive slip-up to make, and with Hannah posting that pic of Lily mentioning the fact that she's just moved to Auckland (surely knowing people would make F1 assumptions, which they did) the timing all seems a bit suss to me.  

Maybe TPTB told them to do it, to throw people off the scent?   :crazed Dear Sunday: Hurry up please and thank you.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Fri May 19, 2017 1:37 am

Bobette wrote:OMG I can't stand it.  The second preview described by @Karina upthread definitely seemed to indicate Viarni F1, but this has given me a glimmer of hope that it might still be Lily.

The only thing I'm wondering is: Is it a deliberate furphy?  Seems like a pretty massive slip-up to make, and with Hannah posting that pic of Lily mentioning the fact that she's just moved to Auckland (surely knowing people would make F1 assumptions, which they did) the timing all seems a bit suss to me.  

Maybe TPTB told them to do it, to throw people off the scent?   :crazed Dear Sunday: Hurry up please and thank you.

Yes, lots of people have said that online but I can not see Zac lying or letting anyone exploit Lily or V via SM to deflect from the winner. We all know the editing will play all kind of mind game tricks but Zac seems too genuine and real. Did you watch the interview (Stuff) and I only found this because some online mentioned it was a give away, anyway when the guy asks about Lily moving to Auckland and had he spoken to her he kinda went red and said 'what do you think I'll let you work that out' but he was sure smiling.

Karina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri May 19, 2017 3:17 am

Oh no I'm not suggesting Zac is lying, but because Lily has only just moved to Auckland, people might assume the "geographical issues" relate to Lily when they could just as easily refer to V, e.g. if one of them have been travelling for work etc, but by "slipping up" and saying that, knowing that people are most likely to assume Lily... I just think that may not be entirely accidental.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Fri May 19, 2017 3:20 am

Bobette wrote:Oh no I'm not suggesting Zac is lying, but because Lily has only just moved to Auckland, people might assume the "geographical issues" relate to Lily when they could just as easily refer to V, e.g. if one of them have been travelling for work etc, but by "slipping up" and saying that, knowing that people are most likely to assume Lily... I just think that may not be entirely accidental.

Yeah it's a weird statement because Viarni lives in Auckland so the only geographical issues would be with lily imo will be interesting to see if it's a giveaway or not! Man 2 days feels like ages away arghhhh Hugesmile
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Fri May 19, 2017 3:25 am

Thanks guys for the articles. Keep them coming please.
If anything, we will learn few things for next seasons sleuthing.
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Fri May 19, 2017 3:45 am

Bobette wrote:Oh no I'm not suggesting Zac is lying, but because Lily has only just moved to Auckland, people might assume the "geographical issues" relate to Lily when they could just as easily refer to V, e.g. if one of them have been travelling for work etc, but by "slipping up" and saying that, knowing that people are most likely to assume Lily... I just think that may not be entirely accidental.

I know that @Bobette you are an amazing sleuth bestbud! I agree it is more than likely to be an accidental slip of the tongue. Mind you living on the opposite of Auckland can be difficult as well.

Karina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 41 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 33 ... 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+16
MissB
robinvi
aggie
Zizzle
Sprite
iamreal2u
emusha
Karina
djogbenyuie
LynnTa
Bobette