SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 26 of 41 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamlily - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 26 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Katiebelle Fri May 19, 2017 4:08 am

Karina wrote:
Bobette wrote:Oh no I'm not suggesting Zac is lying, but because Lily has only just moved to Auckland, people might assume the "geographical issues" relate to Lily when they could just as easily refer to V, e.g. if one of them have been travelling for work etc, but by "slipping up" and saying that, knowing that people are most likely to assume Lily... I just think that may not be entirely accidental.

I know that @Bobette you are an amazing sleuth   bestbud!  I agree it is more than likely to be an accidental slip of the tongue. Mind you living on the opposite of Auckland can be difficult as well.

Yes - Don't forget that Zac works and lives in Orewa which is about 40 kms north of Auckland on the Hibiscus Coast. On a good day you'd be lucky to get into Auckland in 45 minutes. Auckland traffic sucks!

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

teamlily - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 26 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Bobette Fri May 19, 2017 4:58 am

Thanks @Katiebelle, it really helps to have your insider's knowledge of the local area yes Sounds like the geographical comment could have been equally about either girl then.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 19, 2017 5:42 am

http://www.theedge.co.nz/home/the-bachelor-nz/zac-gets-ripped-to-shreds-in-bachelotte-confessions-video.html

I found it funny

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Fri May 19, 2017 6:59 am

I do not know I have watched the two new previews a few times and though V and Zac are kissing etc I am just not feeling it yet I seeing more connection with Lily but of course the editing makes a difference interesting point Zac Mum said he needs some one strong

Karina

Female Posts : 942

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Fri May 19, 2017 7:16 am

Karina wrote:I do not know I have watched the two new previews a few times and though V and Zac are kissing etc I am just not feeling it yet I seeing more connection with Lily but of course the editing makes a difference interesting point Zac Mum said he needs some one strong

Yes - I have finally seen the preview as well and it really gives nothing away. Zacs mum seems like a strong character and the girls will have to get her onside.

As for the FRC - I couldn't tell which was the lighter one - they both looked similar.

Viarni also got the awkward "when are you having kids" question.

I guess we'll just have to be patient and wait until about 8.10 pm on Sunday.

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Fri May 19, 2017 7:32 am

Katiebelle wrote:
Karina wrote:I do not know I have watched the two new previews a few times and though V and Zac are kissing etc I am just not feeling it yet I seeing more connection with Lily but of course the editing makes a difference interesting point Zac Mum said he needs some one strong

Yes - I have finally seen the preview as well and it really gives nothing away. Zacs mum seems like a strong character and the girls will have to get her onside.

As for the FRC - I couldn't tell which was the lighter one - they both looked similar.

Viarni also got the awkward "when are you having kids" question.

I guess we'll just have to be patient and wait until about 8.10 pm on Sunday.

The lighting..... the shadow of the trees is long and stretched out in Lilys SC can not make Vs so much

Karina

Female Posts : 942

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri May 19, 2017 9:36 am

Just throwing these in here.  

I went back to basics and checked out some quotes from the interviews with Zac before the beginning of the show:

"I really don't have a type; every woman has something special about them. I don't want to go into this experience with a list of must-haves. I'm keeping an open mind and hope to find that spark with someone who shares some of my passions for travel, adventure, the ability to laugh and have fun."

Source

"What are you looking for in a partner?
Someone who is able to challenge me. I'm looking for someone outgoing, adventurous, independent, caring, friendly, sociable. It's a hard one because you kind of have this idea in your head, then you meet someone who may not have all of those qualities, but there's a certain something they have that just fits."

Source

"Do you believe in true love?
I believe in serendipity and fate, and that you meet people for a reason. I’ve always believed that you meet your soulmate when you’re ready and open to doing that – and I feel I am at that time in my life now."

"Which celebrities would you swipe right for?
Easy! Jennifer Lawrence and Emily Blunt."

Source

"What sort of qualities are you looking for in a partner?
Someone who's independent, driven, caring, friendly, outgoing and open-minded. Someone who's active would be ideal and someone who's keen to travel."

What about a sense of humour and a person's looks?
A sense of humour absolutely. Looks for me ... obviously there is that physical attraction at the very start but I find someone's mind much more attractive than their personality. Their ability to hold a conversation. If they're intelligent and have ideas and thoughts of their own. I find that more attractive than physical appearances sometimes."

Source

I find the bold particularly interesting.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Fri May 19, 2017 5:09 pm

Great interview
May 19, 2017 interview

Two things that I found interesting
1 - Zac was asked about ("love at first sight") if he had anyone stand out night one and thought "she is the one" and his response interesting....he mentioned Viarni but then jumped to Lily and stating "the relationship built to deeper feelings".  

2 - Ask if he was in love.  Zac says "she will be the first one I say it to" so no "I love you" IMO So, when I read that Zac was in love with Viarni the only love story here on the forum and WOW'd "love at first sight story" from the start I kindly and respectfully disagree and Zac in this interview confirms it to me IMO I am not saying she isn't F1 but I don't believe he is all in love from the start and only Viarni. If it was "love at first sight" why would saying goodbye to Claudia effected him so much. I have always thought in most of the franchises that F3 is the true F2 and the hardest goodbye. IMO

4health

Female Posts : 1493

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri May 19, 2017 7:49 pm

4health wrote:Great interview
May 19, 2017 interview

Two things that I found interesting
1 - Zac was asked about ("love at first sight") if he had anyone stand out night one and thought "she is the one" and his response interesting....he mentioned Viarni but then jumped to Lily and stating "the relationship built to deeper feelings".  

2 - Ask if he was in love.  Zac says "she will be the first one I say it to" so no "I love you" IMO So, when I read that Zac was in love with Viarni the only love story here on the forum and WOW'd "love at first sight story" from the start I kindly and respectfully disagree and Zac in this interview confirms it to me IMO  I am not saying she isn't F1 but I don't believe he is all in love from the start and only Viarni.  If it was "love at first sight" why would saying goodbye to Claudia effected him so much.  I have always thought in most of the franchises that F3 is the true F2 and the hardest goodbye.  IMO

Re: The bolded above, when Zac and Lily were on the couch he also said he was attracted to some girls from the start but that he and Lily had "covered just as much ground - if not more - in half the time".
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Fri May 19, 2017 8:10 pm

@Bobette oh I caught that on the couch. If I was F1 and I heard my BF say "deeper feelings" about the other woman I wouldn't be too happy. What I find interesting is the focus on saying goodbye to Claudia and how hard it was for him but there has been no comment on how hard the decision to F1 was or any "wait and see if I thought F3 was hard so is saying goodbye to F2" etc or anything about F2. I have spent a few minutes watching recent interviews of Zac on the recent interview I shared also he talks about the age difference of girls. He states exactly what he says to Lily's family at the dinner table about her age. I just don't see Viarni's story progressing. But, if she is the F1 I will have to get back to reading romance novels and get back to figuring things out better.

4health

Female Posts : 1493

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri May 19, 2017 8:32 pm

4health wrote:@Bobette oh I caught that on the couch.  If I was F1 and I heard my BF say "deeper feelings" about the other woman I wouldn't be too happy.   What I find interesting is the focus on saying goodbye to Claudia and how hard it was for him but there has been no comment on how hard the decision to F1 was or any "wait and see if I thought F3 was hard so is saying goodbye to F2" etc or anything about F2.   I have spent a few minutes watching recent interviews of Zac on the recent interview I shared also he talks about the age difference of girls.   He states exactly what he says to Lily's family at the dinner table about her age.   I just don't see Viarni's story progressing.   But, if she is the F1 I will have to get back to reading romance novels and get back to figuring things out better.  

I agree with you @4health.  This (the bold) combined with Hannah's comment to Zac when she went home that "you've got a great woman [singular] there, I just hope you know who she is" in front of all three girls - makes me wonder if there was an acknowledgement or understanding between the girls at that stage of filming as to who F1 was going to be.

Maybe saying goodbye to Claudia was harder for Zac as she wasn't one of the Amigos and so may not have been "in on it" in the same way as the others and so would have been blindsided.  Perhaps by that stage it was so obvious to the Amigos who F1 would be that they were being open about it behind the scenes and we only caught that one glimpse with Hannah's IMO oddly-worded comment?

The only way I can think the F2 would have been so apparently fine about her comment (neither Lily or Viarni looked shocked or offended in any way that she was telling him to choose that "one" special woman) is if she could see the writing on the wall and was cool with it, or if she had been promised the role of Bachelorette from the start and so hadn't become emotionally invested, if you know what I mean.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri May 19, 2017 8:54 pm

4health wrote:@Bobette oh I caught that on the couch.  If I was F1 and I heard my BF say "deeper feelings" about the other woman I wouldn't be too happy.   What I find interesting is the focus on saying goodbye to Claudia and how hard it was for him but there has been no comment on how hard the decision to F1 was or any "wait and see if I thought F3 was hard so is saying goodbye to F2" etc or anything about F2.   I have spent a few minutes watching recent interviews of Zac on the recent interview I shared also he talks about the age difference of girls.   He states exactly what he says to Lily's family at the dinner table about her age.   I just don't see Viarni's story progressing.   But, if she is the F1 I will have to get back to reading romance novels and get back to figuring things out better.  

More thoughts re: the other bit bolded above, this is interesting to me in light of Zac saying he's not in touch with the F2 or any of the other girls because he's focusing on his relationship with F1.  If V is F1 she may not have liked what she saw (if she is seeing the same things I am) and perhaps he cut ties with Lily to avoid any suspicions/jealousy about continuing affections.  

On the other hand, if Lily was F1, I don't think she would give two hoots if he kept in contact with Viarni - since she has said from the beginning, (paraphrasing) if Zac is into me it doesn't matter how many other girls are here. And she seemed intent on staying friends with the Amigos (and has been pictured out with Hannah) so one would assume Zac would be too.  Hmmm...

Another thought is, if the F2 is going to go on to be the first NZ Bachelorette, Zac's comment may have also been a way of making it known that it is "DEFINITELY OVER" between him and said woman, KWIM?  By distancing himself and saying he is happy with F1, the F2 is freed up to gather herself, let everyone know she has moved on, and begin her own journey to find love.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 41 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+16
MissB
robinvi
aggie
Zizzle
Sprite
iamreal2u
emusha
Karina
djogbenyuie
LynnTa
Bobette