SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 34 of 41 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 37 ... 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TheBachelorNZ - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 34 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Karina Sat May 20, 2017 11:42 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Then I read this article and watch this video interview of Zac talking and again wonder why the media keeps asking him about Lily!  dizzy

http://www.stuff.co.nz/entertainment/tv-radio/92770652/bachelor-nz-no-repeat-of-last-year

That is the conundrum, the media the stuff interview etc keep asking about Lily because the chemistry is there sorry it looks Zac decided on V a safer predictable choice to me the V relationship is dull as dishwasher IMO deadhorse

Karina

Female Posts : 942

Back to top Go down

TheBachelorNZ - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 34 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by halen Sat May 20, 2017 11:44 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Then I read this article and watch this video interview of Zac talking and again wonder why the media keeps asking him about Lily!  dizzy

http://www.stuff.co.nz/entertainment/tv-radio/92770652/bachelor-nz-no-repeat-of-last-year

Also from the above article

Asked if he was aware McManus was living in Auckland, Franich responded saying "well, what do you think? I'll let you guys figure that one out."
He confirmed he had been speaking with McManus after she moved to Auckland.

Did he said in the previous interview he's not in touch with the F2 or any of the other girls because he's focusing on his relationship with F1? no idea

http://www.theedge.co.nz/home/the-bachelor-nz/zac-doesn-t-want-to-remain-friends-with-the-bachelorettes-.html

halen

Back to top Go down

Post by bachbabe99 Sat May 20, 2017 11:50 pm

From living in NZ I can say that Lily is more popular with the nation as is very different from your average contestant which is probably why the media is more interested in her.
bachbabe99
bachbabe99

Female Posts : 12

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 20, 2017 11:54 pm

@bachbabe99 Can I asked why different from your average contestant? Is she a celebrity there before the show because she was a model?

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Sat May 20, 2017 11:58 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:@reason I honestly don't know if they will do a Bachelorette show. I think they'd like to do it but I don't know if they would ever get it off the ground. I know last year they tried to make it happen and even the media talked about them getting Australian men to sign up because they couldn't get Kiwi men to sign up for a Bette show. So whoever ends up as F2 while I am sure they will have fans I am not so sure about a Bachelorette season but will definitely love it if they do it!

As for the possibility of when? Again, not sure. They film the Bach in Jan-March(or later) so unless they don't have a Bach season and replace it with a Bette one like Canada did then maybe they would have to have it another time of the year? @Katiebelle @Karina or one of our other Kiwi sleuthers may have a better idea but I guess we will know more once WTA airs tomorrow to see if there is a possibility of a Bette season.

Lily would be an outstanding Bette she is not average kiwi girl she is more outspoken confident, funny not so reserved.

Karina

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun May 21, 2017 12:00 am

halen wrote:

Also from the above article

Asked if he was aware McManus was living in Auckland, Franich responded saying "well, what do you think? I'll let you guys figure that one out."
He confirmed he had been speaking with McManus after she moved to Auckland.

Did he said in the previous interview he's not in touch with the F2 or any of the other girls because he's focusing on his relationship with F1? no idea

http://www.theedge.co.nz/home/the-bachelor-nz/zac-doesn-t-want-to-remain-friends-with-the-bachelorettes-.html
Yeah... definitely things that make me dizzy along with Zac's comment "fight me" (I'll never understand that one fully if Lily is F2)

At this point, I think I may pull a Jordan Mauger and flip a coin for F1. Too soon? Hugesmile
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun May 21, 2017 12:01 am

Karina wrote:

That is the conundrum, the media the stuff interview etc keep asking about Lily because the chemistry is there sorry it looks Zac decided on V a safer predictable choice to me the V  relationship is dull as dishwasher IMO deadhorse

Regardless of who Zac decided upon, anyone can be a risky choice if the heart is involved. While Viarni may seem dull to you, she may not seem that way to Zac and if he is afraid she is not as invested as he is and may turn him down, then maybe she isn't the safe choice.

I get that Lily is a breath of fresh air in this franchise...in any country...but, she has also been built up to be in the edit. I bet once the show is over, we will hear how a lot of stuff about the other ladies...Viarni in particular...has been left on the editing room floor...regardless if she is F1 or not. Editors build a storyline which emphasises some things and downplays others....all in the name of good tv and added drama.

While I watch the show, I can only see what the editors want me to see. I have to look for nuggets of info that will show me a broader perspective. It's only post show that we get a true glimpse of what these people are like...even though they self edit their image to show what they want us to see, it does give a different picture. That's when I start comparing notes to see if the two different projected images differ. People usually can't hide their true selves for long. Eventually the good or bad comes out.

Last edited by Sprite on Sun May 21, 2017 12:09 am; edited 1 time in total

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 21, 2017 12:02 am

@Karina Are you saying the Kiwi girls are more reserve, less confident and outspoken?

Back to top Go down

Post by bachbabe99 Sun May 21, 2017 12:03 am

@reason all the points  @karina makes about Lily are correct there is nothing average kiwi girl about her (well she is actually Australian). The things she says are so different from others I've seen over the years esp when she made those comments about "slit my throat or take me home" she is a bit of a grungy teen, much easier to relate to imo
bachbabe99
bachbabe99

Female Posts : 12

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Sun May 21, 2017 12:10 am

Sprite wrote:
Karina wrote:

That is the conundrum, the media the stuff interview etc keep asking about Lily because the chemistry is there sorry it looks Zac decided on V a safer predictable choice to me the V  relationship is dull as dishwasher IMO deadhorse

Regardless of who Zac decided upon, anyone can be a risky choice if the heart is involved. While Viarni may seem dull to you, she may not seem that way to Zac and if he is afraid she is not as invested as he is and may turn him down, then maybe she isn't the safe choice.

I get that Lily is a breath of fresh air in this franchise...in any country...but, she has also been built up to be in the edit. I bet once the show is over, we will hear how a lot of stuff about the other ladies...Viarni in particular...has been left on the editing room floor...regardless if she is F1 or not. Editors build a storyline which emphasises some things and downplays others....all in the name of good tv and added drama.

No, no you have misinterpreted me I did not say Viarni is dull but from I have seen of their relationship thus far it is dull as dishwater. Editing etc could have a lot to do with this and of course Zacs chemisrty with someone is unque to them. Go Viarni if she is F1. Lily is just so captivating and interesting that is all TheBachelorNZ - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 34 3806527698 TheBachelorNZ - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 34 3806527698 TheBachelorNZ - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 34 3806527698

Karina

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Sun May 21, 2017 12:19 am

@Bobette quick the Bach nz FB has posted a clip of Zac with Lily and his Family the mother welcomed her the rest look very clinical in their interest

Karina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun May 21, 2017 12:21 am

Karina wrote:
Sprite wrote:
Karina wrote:

No, no you have misinterpreted me I did not say Viarni is dull but from I have seen of their relationship thus far it is dull as dishwater. Editing etc could have a lot to do with this and of course Zacs chemisrty with someone is unque to them. Go Viarni if she is F1. Lily is just so captivating and interesting that is all TheBachelorNZ - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 34 3806527698 TheBachelorNZ - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 34 3806527698 TheBachelorNZ - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 34 3806527698

But that is what tptb do. One is edited in an interesting, captivating fashion...usually F2, while the other, F1 is shown as more boring/bitchy etc. It is pretty much the standard modus operandi...build up the F2/F3 and downplay F1.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 41 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 37 ... 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+16
MissB
robinvi
aggie
Zizzle
Sprite
iamreal2u
emusha
Karina
djogbenyuie
LynnTa
Bobette