SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 35 of 41 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TheBachelorNZ - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 35 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by AllAboutLove Sun May 21, 2017 1:27 am

Zac Franich Interview with Woman's Day

Zac Franich gets candid about choosing the winner of his season, keeping their relationship a secret and dealing with the emotional fallout from the show.
MAY 19, 2017 4:28PM

Duration Time 5:02

It's been an emotional rollercoaster of a journey on this season of The Bachelor New Zealand - and this Sunday, it's all set to go down as Zac Franich gives out his final rose.

We caught up with the surf life-saving coach to talk through his experience on the reality show, how he's feeling about the woman who won his season, and what he's expecting from the upcoming Women Tell All special.
http://www.nowtolove.co.nz/celebrity/tv/zac-franich-on-finding-love-32501
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

TheBachelorNZ - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 35 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by 4health Sun May 21, 2017 1:33 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Zac Franich Interview with Woman's Day

Zac Franich gets candid about choosing the winner of his season, keeping their relationship a secret and dealing with the emotional fallout from the show.
MAY 19, 2017 4:28PM

Duration Time 5:02

It's been an emotional rollercoaster of a journey on this season of The Bachelor New Zealand - and this Sunday, it's all set to go down as Zac Franich gives out his final rose.

We caught up with the surf life-saving coach to talk through his experience on the reality show, how he's feeling about the woman who won his season, and what he's expecting from the upcoming Women Tell All special.
http://www.nowtolove.co.nz/celebrity/tv/zac-franich-on-finding-love-32501

I posted this one earlier and shared my thoughts. Thx for embedding it AAL

4health

Female Posts : 1493

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun May 21, 2017 1:35 am

@4health thank you! I had been asked to post it so was just posting per request but credit goes to you for originally post yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Sun May 21, 2017 1:51 am

AllAboutLove wrote:@4health thank you! I had been asked to post it so was just posting per request but credit goes to you for originally post yes

@AAL I don't need credit I just didnt want to bore members with repeat of my thoughts deadhorse

4health

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Sun May 21, 2017 2:24 am

http://www.stuff.co.nz/entertainment/tv-radio/92749506/what-you-need-to-know-before-the-bachelor-finale

getting closer now TheBachelorNZ - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 35 2498057887
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Sun May 21, 2017 2:28 am

http://spy.nzherald.co.nz/spy-news/the-bachelor-finale-who-will-it-be-lily-or-vi/

another to pass the time Hugesmile

“Like I said in the last episode, my feelings for Zac have developed and grown a lot from day one to now. I didn’t expect to feel this way and I want to keep exploring our relationship. But what’s meant to be is meant to be and I know he will follow his heart, wherever that may lead him,” said Bright, 22.

McManus: “It sounds like a cop-out, but honestly I will be happy either way this goes. When you really care about someone you just want them to be happy and if that’s not with me then I’ll be able to find peace with that. Of course I’ll be gutted but I’ll be okay.”
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun May 21, 2017 2:38 am

LeapofFaith wrote:http://spy.nzherald.co.nz/spy-news/the-bachelor-finale-who-will-it-be-lily-or-vi/

“Like I said in the last episode, my feelings for Zac have developed and grown a lot from day one to now. I didn’t expect to feel this way and I want to keep exploring our relationship. But what’s meant to be is meant to be and I know he will follow his heart, wherever that may lead him,” said Bright, 22.

McManus: “It sounds like a cop-out, but honestly I will be happy either way this goes. When you really care about someone you just want them to be happy and if that’s not with me then I’ll be able to find peace with that. Of course I’ll be gutted but I’ll be okay.”

Interesting quote from above article:

'Bright is focused on the finish line, but the fame that comes with being in the final is not lost on her. She’d welcome the A-list party invites. “If I get to go to some cool music gigs or eat some delicious food I wouldn’t be complaining! I’m excited to see what could happen.”

However, McManus, 20, welcomes the ability to keep being herself. “Honestly I’m not 100 per cent sure — all this attention is never something I planned on happening. I’d love to keep talking smack and being myself but I’m not too sure if that’s a justifiable career path.”'

If being first Bachette is actually on the table for the F2, sounds to me like Viarni would be all over it, Lily, maybe not so much.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Sun May 21, 2017 2:42 am

Bobette wrote:
LeapofFaith wrote:http://spy.nzherald.co.nz/spy-news/the-bachelor-finale-who-will-it-be-lily-or-vi/

Interesting quote from above article:

'Bright is focused on the finish line, but the fame that comes with being in the final is not lost on her. She’d welcome the A-list party invites. “If I get to go to some cool music gigs or eat some delicious food I wouldn’t be complaining! I’m excited to see what could happen.”

However, McManus, 20, welcomes the ability to keep being herself. “Honestly I’m not 100 per cent sure — all this attention is never something I planned on happening. I’d love to keep talking smack and being myself but I’m not too sure if that’s a justifiable career path.”'

If being first Bachette is actually on the table for the F2, sounds to me like Viarni would be all over it, Lily, maybe not so much.

its wierd makes me think Lly is F1 with that statement! as a heartbroken f2 would be like well i better get something out of getting my heartbroken! bring on some benefits now Hugesmile
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Sun May 21, 2017 2:43 am

Bright is focused on the finish line, but the fame that comes with being in the final is not lost on her. She’d welcome the A-list party invites.

“If I get to go to some cool music gigs or eat some delicious food I wouldn’t be complaining! I’m excited to see what could happen.”

However, McManus, 20, welcomes the ability to keep being herself. “Honestly I’m not 100 per cent sure — all this attention is never something I planned on happening. I’d love to keep talking smack and being myself but I’m not too sure if that’s a justifiable career path.”

As in seasons before, the bachelorettes don’t fade from the limelight. Spy expects to hear more from the devastated Claudia Hoskins, who made her exit on Monday. We’re told she made no secret of a past hook-up with Max Key to cast and crew. Based on last year’s last minute Bachelor change-of-mind, rumours really did reach fever pitch this week, as people speculated that after filming Hoskins and Franich had hooked up — something strenuously denied by Three.
http://spy.nzherald.co.nz/spy-news/the-bachelor-finale-who-will-it-be-lily-or-vi/

viarnis comment about being invited to VIP parties raises a red flag for me the word opportunists springs to mind and wow we missed out on some news Claudia hooked with Max Key he is the ex- NZ Prime Minsiters son

Karina

Female Posts : 942

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Sun May 21, 2017 2:47 am

Karina wrote:Bright is focused on the finish line, but the fame that comes with being in the final is not lost on her. She’d welcome the A-list party invites.

“If I get to go to some cool music gigs or eat some delicious food I wouldn’t be complaining! I’m excited to see what could happen.”

However, McManus, 20, welcomes the ability to keep being herself. “Honestly I’m not 100 per cent sure — all this attention is never something I planned on happening. I’d love to keep talking smack and being myself but I’m not too sure if that’s a justifiable career path.”

As in seasons before, the bachelorettes don’t fade from the limelight. Spy expects to hear more from the devastated Claudia Hoskins, who made her exit on Monday. We’re told she made no secret of a past hook-up with Max Key to cast and crew. Based on last year’s last minute Bachelor change-of-mind, rumours really did reach fever pitch this week, as people speculated that after filming Hoskins and Franich had hooked up — something strenuously denied by Three.

viarnis comment about being invited to VIP parties raises a red flag for me the word opportunists springs to mind
and wow we missed out on some news Claudia hooked with Max Key he is the ex- NZ Prime Minsiters son

Remember at Viarni's friends that were interviewed they commented that she likes the limelight and attention, hence why possible "bachelorette" for her keeps coming up. But, what I thought about this article is Lily is okay and shows her maturity saying "she wants him happy". Good for her!

4health

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun May 21, 2017 2:53 am

Oh gosh. The Bach NZ FB posted this less than an hr ago. Already getting the teams going.

I am still scrolling to see a #teamZac or #teamLove so I think I will be those two tonight and hope for a happy and lasting relationship that comes out of this regardless of the F1

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun May 21, 2017 2:55 am

@4health not boring at all! And truly I appreciate all the posts and sleuthing bestbud!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 41 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+16
MissB
robinvi
aggie
Zizzle
Sprite
iamreal2u
emusha
Karina
djogbenyuie
LynnTa
Bobette