SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 38 of 41 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40, 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TheBachelorNZ - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 38 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by AllAboutLove Sun May 21, 2017 11:09 am

Fan thread for Zac and Viarni here beatingheart
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

TheBachelorNZ - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 38 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by LynnTa Sun May 21, 2017 11:11 am

They do look great together I must say! Zac does look happy & relaxed. In the FD episode he sounded and looked exhausted and weary . I love seeing a happy couple.
Wow that look V is giving him.

Thanks for sharing!

LynnTa

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Sun May 21, 2017 3:22 pm

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/entertainment/news/article.cfm?c_id=1501119&objectid=11860746

Then came the suckerpunch as Zac said he didn't want to cage the butterfly and let Lily go. Kudos to you brother, you made the right choice. Lily is way out of your league. She stokes her own fires and everything. What a woman.
Instead of crying and being a damn hot mess, she wished Zac well and jumped in the car saying, "Good on Viarni". And THAT people is why Lily is the true winner and MVP of this show. What a little sweetheart. She was hurting but she was still so happy for the girl whose leg she licked one time.
Too soon to make such a call? Yep. To be honest I'm already distracted with NZ Bogan Bachelorette (NZBB) now.
Stay tuned for my grand NZBB plans with Lily. It's not over for our MVP

Karina

Female Posts : 942

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 21, 2017 3:27 pm

@Karina Is she gonna be the next Bachelorette?

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Sun May 21, 2017 4:02 pm

http://m.nzherald.co.nz/entertainment/news/article.cfm?c_id=1501119&objectid=11860516

McManus reportedly confirmed that she'd come second to Bright, and also revealed she and Franich didn't really get along.

scratch
I call bs on this jmo
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Sun May 21, 2017 5:06 pm

Lilys massive spoiler

Addition to your post @LeapofFaith I wonder why they are not doing Lily question time etc as befits her position as F2. They should just leave her alone now fancy her fellow ex bachettte squeling on Lily if, in fact, it is true that Lily said she was 2nd goodnes sake cut her some slack the girl was heart broken and we say all sorts of things when we feel betrayed.

'' The producers of the show don't want the finale to be ruined prior to airing on TV, so all bachelorettes have to sign a confidentiality clause.
However, Lily may have broken this clause.
A friend of ZM has informed us that whilst in a bar in Nelson last weekend she met Lily and fellow bachelorette Ellie.
The source has told us that Lily didn't hesitate to inform her that she came second, and herself and Zac didn't really get along.
Obviously, we can't 100% confirm this intel, so we will have to wait until the finale is played out tonight to know for sure''

Last edited by Karina on Sun May 21, 2017 5:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

Karina

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Sun May 21, 2017 5:14 pm

reason wrote:@Karina Is she gonna be the next Bachelorette?

I think so read the posts below though poor Lily I hope this is just horrible rumor and if it is correct I hope that tptb leave her alone. Breach of the contract is 30 thousand as if she will have that amount of money. I think she is a very hurt young woman who feels betrayed by the Franchise and Zac calling the show twisted is true in some ways esp for a hurt 20 year old. These women are so young Lily is 20 too young to deal with rejection on TV She gave her heart way more than V IMO.
interesting

Karina

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Sun May 21, 2017 9:28 pm

Tensions run high at The Woman Tell All

‘’The former bachelorette – who made it to the final three – arrived for the show wearing the necklace Franich had gifted her. Hoskins just really liked the necklace, she said.
On cue, Franich arrived and lurked behind a teleprompter staring straight at Hoskins who was preparing to grill him.
"Why did you not talk to me? Why? Just, why?"
Franich explained that he dumped Hoskins because, more or less, he just didn't like her.
"I asked you to give me everything of yourself, and bless your heart, you did," he said before an eruption of boos took over The Civic. Everyone knew what was coming next; Franich was about to say he didn't like Hoskins despite getting to know her.
It was a lose, lose situation, Franich admitted, exclaiming at multiple times throughout the three hour night, "well, this isn't awkward at all".

Nothing about Lily thus far she is just too classy to be really bothered with any drama IMO

Karina

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 21, 2017 9:35 pm

@Karina Wow and here I thought Zac was a classy guy. wow IMHO

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Sun May 21, 2017 9:40 pm

reason wrote:@Karina Wow and here I thought Zac was a classy guy. wow IMHO

Yep, it will interesting to see what is said and how Lily is managing as well.

Karina

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Sun May 21, 2017 9:48 pm

The WTA clip is on the Bachelor NZ FB if someone wants to bring it over. Why, oh why have they dressed Lily in budget black dresses these last few episodes.

Zac so annoyed with Claudia like he actually does not like her at all IMO

Karina

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 21, 2017 9:49 pm

@Karina I would think he would appreciate that the ladies leave their lives to come on the show for him.  Yes he found the one but still treat them with respect he could have use a different phrase to tell her why she was sent home.  I hope he does not treat Lily like that.  IMHO. Seems like he is biting the hands that feeds him in a way. Yikes JMHO

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 41 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40, 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+16
MissB
robinvi
aggie
Zizzle
Sprite
iamreal2u
emusha
Karina
djogbenyuie
LynnTa
Bobette