SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 39 of 41 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40, 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TheBachelorNZ - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 39 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Bobette Mon May 22, 2017 3:34 am

Karina wrote:The WTA clip is on the Bachelor NZ FB if someone wants to bring it over. Why, oh why have they dressed Lily in budget black dresses these last few episodes.

Zac so annoyed with Claudia like he actually does not like her at all IMO

@Karina

Source: https://www.facebook.com/TheBachelorNZ/
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

TheBachelorNZ - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 39 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Bobette Mon May 22, 2017 3:47 am

Oh my such interesting body language in the above preview.

Zac & Claudia:

TheBachelorNZ - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 39 TdibFu4

Claudia looks like she's after a fight here and Zac looks p!ssed IMO.  Will wait till I see the full scenario play out but feel like I'm probably going to side with Zac.  The whole point of the show is to eliminate contenders until you're left with the people you like most.  He didn't like her most.  I think that's fair enough TBH and he shouldn't have to give her a detailed list of reasons.  It's going to make for awkward viewing if that's what she expects of him.  JMO.

Zac & Lily:

TheBachelorNZ - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 39 5gO8shg

Look how far away she's learning from him!  She is OVER it IMO.  Good for her!  He looks very sheepish with that coy grin, like he thinks/hopes she's still got feelings for him.  It doesn't look like it to me, mate.  I think she's compartmentalised the experience and made peace with it.  From what I see here I don't think she harbours any hard feelings, but she looks like a girl ready to move on.  This part IMO will be much easier to watch than if she were a heartbroken F2 wanting answers.

Source: https://www.facebook.com/TheBachelorNZ/
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by halen Mon May 22, 2017 5:12 am

Have WTA started yet?

halen

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 22, 2017 5:21 am

according to the comments on twitter....yes

Back to top Go down

Post by aggie Mon May 22, 2017 5:26 am

halen wrote:Have WTA started yet?

Yes. Ad break at mo. Claudia hss been talking to Dom about how wearing the necklace - she likes it, and it was like one she had and was something she would have chosen herself. Next Zac is coming on for the big "Why." Before that we have had Bel. the intruders....
now back to show ...

sweet blooper Claudia said words like a ZAc great guy, Lily great girl and wished them happiness together. that got a roar ...

just had the Lily and Zac conversation - good, cool, they clearly have respect etc for each other.

Last edited by aggie on Mon May 22, 2017 5:38 am; edited 1 time in total

aggie

Back to top Go down

Post by halen Mon May 22, 2017 5:33 am

aggie wrote:
halen wrote:Have WTA started yet?

Yes. Ad break at mo. Claudia hss been talking to Dom about how wearing the necklace - she likes it, and it was like one she had and was something she would have chosen herself. Next Zac is coming on for the big "Why." Before that we have had Bel. the intruders....
now back to show ...

sweet blooper Claudia said words like a ZAc great guy, Lily great girl and wished them happiness together. that got a roar ..

Thanks aggie! TheBachelorNZ - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 39 1f60d

halen

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon May 22, 2017 5:43 am

I've already forgotten the names most of the girls in this picture.  Terrible I know!

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Mon May 22, 2017 5:59 am

Lily outclassed him in every way possible with her boho chick look she was rocking it. I know he had his hand on Vs knee but I just do not see that magical connection he had with Lily. When she was back with the bachelorettes Lily did not look impressed at all she stared with complete nonchalance as if to say your loss mate and seriously it is his loss.She smiled occasionally and she did not seem to buy his answer that they were at different stages, Zac seemed a completely different guy not one that I liked that much this time

Karina

Female Posts : 942

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Mon May 22, 2017 6:40 am

https://www.google.co.nz/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=3&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwj8vJvQmIPUAhUCH5QKHbWfADsQqUMILzAC&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.stuff.co.nz%2Fentertainment%2Ftv-radio%2F92843998%2FBachelor-Zac-said-Viarni-was-the-only-girl-he-could-see-himself-loving&usg=AFQjCNGSfKZa82Uyzds_hCsy4qYMkXpONQ&sig2=TsuA0_hEb9_r0nhEn9PXoA

‘’Bachelor Zac Franich has admitted Viarni Bright was the only girl he could see himself falling in love with.
"There was always an instant attraction to Viarni from the very first night and the more I got to spend time with her, the bigger those feelings got," said Franich.
"To me it just got to a point where at the end of the whole journey I knew that she was the only one I could potentially fall in love with," he said’’

I find this so disrespectful to Lily and Claudia so he was saying that he could not fall in love with Lily..........

Karina

Back to top Go down

Post by aggie Mon May 22, 2017 6:53 am

Karina wrote:Lily outclassed him in every way possible with her boho chick look she was rocking it. I know he had his hand on Vs knee but I just do not see that magical connection he had with Lily. When she was back with the bachelorettes Lily did not look impressed at all she stared with complete nonchalance as if to say your loss mate and seriously it is his loss.She smiled occasionally and she did not seem to buy his answer that they were at different stages, Zac seemed a completely different guy not one that I liked that much this time

She was great wasnt she. I wanna watch her bit all over again!

Tommorrow - on this link here - http://www.newshub.co.nz/home/entertainment/2017/05/the-bachelor-nz-hit-me-hard-says-lily.html
they are saying Lily is going to do a one-on-one interview.

aggie

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon May 22, 2017 6:54 am

Karina wrote:https://www.google.co.nz/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=3&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwj8vJvQmIPUAhUCH5QKHbWfADsQqUMILzAC&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.stuff.co.nz%2Fentertainment%2Ftv-radio%2F92843998%2FBachelor-Zac-said-Viarni-was-the-only-girl-he-could-see-himself-loving&usg=AFQjCNGSfKZa82Uyzds_hCsy4qYMkXpONQ&sig2=TsuA0_hEb9_r0nhEn9PXoA

‘’Bachelor Zac Franich has admitted Viarni Bright was the only girl he could see himself falling in love with.
"There was always an instant attraction to Viarni from the very first night and the more I got to spend time with her, the bigger those feelings got," said Franich.
"To me it just got to a point where at the end of the whole journey I knew that she was the only one I could potentially fall in love with," he said’’

I find this so disrespectful to Lily and Claudia so he was saying that he could not fall in love with Lily..........

Something that really stood out to me in the Finale episode was when Zac said (paraphrasing) he thought Lily would always put herself first and follow her own heart before anyone else's.  He then said he "admired that" but what I heard was "I think she'd dump me".

IMO he'd be too scared to let himself fall in love with her in case she broke his heart and so and so chose the "safe" option instead.  In my experience however, the supposedly "safe" option can hurt you the most, because when they do, you don't see it coming. hmmm
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Mon May 22, 2017 6:56 am

Bobette wrote:
Karina wrote:https://www.google.co.nz/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=3&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwj8vJvQmIPUAhUCH5QKHbWfADsQqUMILzAC&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.stuff.co.nz%2Fentertainment%2Ftv-radio%2F92843998%2FBachelor-Zac-said-Viarni-was-the-only-girl-he-could-see-himself-loving&usg=AFQjCNGSfKZa82Uyzds_hCsy4qYMkXpONQ&sig2=TsuA0_hEb9_r0nhEn9PXoA

Something that really stood out to me in the Finale episode was when Zac said (paraphrasing) he thought Lily would always put herself first and follow her own heart before anyone else's.  He then said he "admired that" but what I heard was "I think she'd dump me".

IMO he'd be too scared to let himself fall in love with her in case she broke his heart and so and so chose the "safe" option instead.  In my experience however, the supposedly "safe" option can hurt you the most, because when they do, you don't see it coming. hmmm

Good spotting you are right clapping!

Karina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 41 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40, 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+16
MissB
robinvi
aggie
Zizzle
Sprite
iamreal2u
emusha
Karina
djogbenyuie
LynnTa
Bobette