SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 7 of 41 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 24 ... 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamlily - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Karina Fri May 12, 2017 6:33 pm

@LeapofFaith looks like he lives in Wellington but there are photos of him all over the North Island Bay of Plenty etc

Karina

Female Posts : 942

Back to top Go down

teamlily - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by LeapofFaith Fri May 12, 2017 6:46 pm

Karina wrote:@LeapofFaith looks like he lives in Wellington but there are photos of him all over the North Island Bay of Plenty etc

So it's Wellington airport? Wait doesn't Zacs family come from bay of plenty?? Maybe I'm reaching now Hugesmile
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Fri May 12, 2017 6:48 pm

The final 3 their friends share their impressions of ZAC

Right folks a heads up the order of this article re friends sharing their impressions of Zac are Claudia Lily Viarni ... Home Visits F1 usually last they are sticking to the formula though Lily's photo has me thinking but the rest is so predictable. The preview is also in there.

Karina

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Fri May 12, 2017 6:50 pm

LeapofFaith wrote:
Karina wrote:@LeapofFaith looks like he lives in Wellington but there are photos of him all over the North Island Bay of Plenty etc

So it's Wellington airport? Wait doesn't Zacs family come from bay of plenty?? Maybe I'm reaching now Hugesmile

NO definitely not Wellington it will Hawke's Bay or the Bay of Plenty warmer =Palms

Karina

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri May 12, 2017 6:56 pm

@Karina Great find on the airport! yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71471

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Fri May 12, 2017 8:38 pm

@Karina - are you sure this is Hawke's Bay Airport?

I have family there and have traveled there a few times and I can't remember the building having double height windows. I remember it looking more like below.

teamlily - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 7 Hb_air10

Source: my snip from Google earth

teamlily - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 7 Hb210

Source: http://airnapier.co.nz/about/hawkes-bay-airport-nznr/

I wouldn't have the foggiest where it is. Maybe the end of Wellington Domestic? The problem is there are so many buildings at an airport that the building in the background of the photo might not even be a terminal.

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri May 12, 2017 9:03 pm

I had doubts too about it being Hawkes Bay after seeing pics similar to yours on Google @Katiebelle.  Went to this website http://www.newzealand.com/int/domestic-flights/ found all the domestic airport names, then Googled pics of them.  Didn't find anything that was a convincing match.  

Are we sure this pic was taken in NZ?  The guy seems pretty well travelled - it could have been taken elsewhere, possibly Australia (she could have been visiting whichever of her parents lives there - I think it's her Mum?).  Can anyone remember which city her Mum lives in - was it Darwin?

Also, I don't have IG but maybe someone who does can just fire him a message and ask which airport it was taken at?  You never know, he might answer!  Also, my eyesight is not great - can anyone make out what is said under "Air New Zealand" on the sign in the background?
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Fri May 12, 2017 9:22 pm

I had a thought. Is there a reason why it is thought that the Claudia eliminated video error was F 3 and not F2?

4health

Female Posts : 1493

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Fri May 12, 2017 9:30 pm

4health wrote:I had a thought.  Is there a reason why it is thought that the Claudia eliminated video error was F 3 and not F2?  

I had that thought too but @allaboutlove says she talks about the other two girls in the car - which she wouldn't do if she was F2 as she would be talking only about the one girl that's left - the F1.

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Fri May 12, 2017 9:36 pm

@Katiebelle I understand her saying "her connection was stronger then the other girls" I was thinking that she could be talking about all the girls in general or she would say v and l . It could be because the prod post says elimination before Its intended time so it could F2. Just saying

Last edited by 4health on Fri May 12, 2017 10:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

4health

Female Posts : 1493

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Fri May 12, 2017 9:45 pm

4health wrote:@Katiebelle I understand her saying "her connection was stronger then the other girls" I was thinking that she could be talking about all the girls in general or she would say v and l .  It could be because the prod  post says elimination before Its intended time so it could F2.   Just saying

Imagine if that is the case! Claudia gets a rose at F3 RC and we are like ..ah what???

Wouldn't have to sleuth the last week of the show then - which would be very disappointing as that's my fave part of the season - desperately looking for clues to work out the F1

Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri May 12, 2017 10:17 pm

Claudia is F3 and is eliminated in Episode 17 airing May 15 which is Monday's episode.
The finale episode is May 21 and F2 are Viarni and Lily.

SC I took from the video of Claudia's elimination at F3 for Ep 17 on Monday.
teamlily - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 7 18451775_10211320973173963_3295391674655843524_o
http://www.threenow.co.nz/tv/the-bachelor-nz/home.html
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 41 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 24 ... 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+16
MissB
robinvi
aggie
Zizzle
Sprite
iamreal2u
emusha
Karina
djogbenyuie
LynnTa
Bobette