SELECT CONTENT

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #6

Page 51 of 80 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 65 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #6  - Page 51 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #6

Post by hannah.e. Fri Jun 23, 2017 1:17 am

ReneeM wrote:Is she really sad about the ring though? Because I've always thought she got shafted with the ugliest ring in the franchise. It might be more expensive than the one she'll eventually get from her actual future husband, but she can do way better IMO. In that way I guess the ring summed up that relationship. All Jmo.

Lauren's said how pretty the ring is a number of times. The most beautiful, perfect ring she's ever seen. She said it on The Morning Breath thing today too. She's the one who received it so that's what matters. I personally loved the ring. It's a big rock and the detailing on the side was nice.

hannah.e.

Back to top Go down

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #6  - Page 51 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #6

Post by pavalygurl Fri Jun 23, 2017 1:28 am

A bit OT but...I know the economy has changed and there are "jobs" that didn't exist 10, or even 5 years ago...influencer is one that comes to mind.  I have to wonder however, how long this will last, and I hope the folks following these paths are saving/investing something or they might have to take a more traditional job and not have the skills to compete.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jun 23, 2017 9:58 am

What meaning does a ring have after a couple has split? I wouldn't care how beautiful or how expensive it was, I would want it out of my possession!

I would get rid of all traces. One of my favourite sayings that I have no idea where it came from, Don't look in the rear view mirror, the past went that way.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71471

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Fri Jun 23, 2017 10:16 am

pavalygurl wrote:A bit OT but...I know the economy has changed and there are "jobs" that didn't exist 10, or even 5 years ago...influencer is one that comes to mind.  I have to wonder however, how long this will last, and I hope the folks following these paths are saving/investing something or they might have to take a more traditional job and not have the skills to compete.

I actually don't think influencers are going anywhere anytime soon, unless SM sites somehow forbid advertising. And even if they did, blogs still exist. It's just a form of advertising, which essentially reduces the cost to paying the model. Even if the amount they get seems high, it's still cheaper than hiring a marketing firm to create a campaign and then paying magazines/TV networks/whatnot to feature said campaigns. Plus it's probably more effective, since people are more likely to buy something because their "idol" advertises it rather than because of a random ad. The only problem is that new influencers are popping up all the time and followers can unfollow. I really hope they are investing their easy money somehow, even if it's just by buying a flat in a good area. Money makes more money if you invest it wisely and these people could secure themselves a decent income with the amounts they get. JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jun 23, 2017 10:19 am

Ahh jeez I'm feeling bad for lauren for once. It must be very heart breaking to think about the ring and the hope she had when they first got engaged. Even though I always thought they were shallower than a kiddie pool together, I think they really did feel/believe this was the real thing. Bummer city.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by hannah.e. Fri Jun 23, 2017 10:49 am

mindless wrote:
pavalygurl wrote:A bit OT but...I know the economy has changed and there are "jobs" that didn't exist 10, or even 5 years ago...influencer is one that comes to mind.  I have to wonder however, how long this will last, and I hope the folks following these paths are saving/investing something or they might have to take a more traditional job and not have the skills to compete.

I actually don't think influencers are going anywhere anytime soon, unless SM sites somehow forbid advertising. And even if they did, blogs still exist. It's just a form of advertising, which essentially reduces the cost to paying the model. Even if the amount they get seems high, it's still cheaper than hiring a marketing firm to create a campaign and then paying magazines/TV networks/whatnot to feature said campaigns. Plus it's probably more effective, since people are more likely to buy something because their "idol" advertises it rather than because of a random ad. The only problem is that new influencers are popping up all the time and followers can unfollow. I really hope they are investing their easy money somehow, even if it's just by buying a flat in a good area. Money makes more money if you invest it wisely and these people could secure themselves a decent income with the amounts they get. JMO.

I agree, I don't think influencers are going away any time soon. The fact that these people are called 'influencers' of any kind is sad IMO. It's a bit ridiculous when you see the same thing. "You guys always ask me how I get my curls..I use Bombay blah blah blah" or "how do I keep my hair so shiny and healthy, I eat SugarBear Hair vitamins...mmm and they taste so good! They're just the cutest little blue bears, look how cute!!" It's just laughable to me. I'd be more on board with it if they were only promoting products they genuinely believed in. Otherwise I just see them deceiving hundreds of thousands of people for their paycheck. You can get vitamins that do the same thing at Walmart or Walgreens for way less. JMO.

hannah.e.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jun 23, 2017 11:43 am

How do we know they don't eat Gummie Bears and use Bombay curling irons? I wouldn't put them all into one big fake influencer category.

Those who post on their SM ask these types of questions, supply and demand IMO. If no one asked, there wouldn't be any reason for them to shill these products. The following counts are way up there, they must be doing something right.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71471

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 23, 2017 11:46 am

Alanna wrote:Ahh jeez I'm feeling bad for lauren for once. It must be very heart breaking to think about the ring and the hope she had when they first got engaged. Even though I always thought they were shallower than a kiddie pool together, I think they really did feel/believe this was the real thing. Bummer city.

Hahaha, Alanna you always say things I agree with, and usually make me laugh while you're at it.handwave

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jun 23, 2017 11:54 am

BKay wrote:
Alanna wrote:Ahh jeez I'm feeling bad for lauren for once. It must be very heart breaking to think about the ring and the hope she had when they first got engaged. Even though I always thought they were shallower than a kiddie pool together, I think they really did feel/believe this was the real thing. Bummer city.

Hahaha, Alanna you always say things I agree with, and usually make me laugh while you're at it.handwave  
Aww thanks friend kisses

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Fri Jun 23, 2017 12:45 pm

is ben on a 4th reality show???
i hope she bounces back soon!
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 23, 2017 1:14 pm

What is the 4th show he is on now? You know, while their season was airing, I thought they will be one of the successful ones. He looked at her like she was the reason the sun rises and sets daily, it felt more than bubble love, at least what we were shown. I wish them well moving forward.

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Fri Jun 23, 2017 1:16 pm

He isn't on a 4th show.
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 51 of 80 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 65 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #6

+77
Aria
chrissy1295
wizzy_mom
nikikass
makeover