SELECT CONTENT

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #6

Page 55 of 80 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 67 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #6  - Page 55 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #6

Post by sosleepy Tue Jun 27, 2017 4:52 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:If Lauren is angry about either Becca or Ashley, she needs to NOT IMO. If she has a problem, the problem should be with Ben solely IMO. Ashley and Becca are both friends with Lauren and Ben. They shouldn't have to choose sides. And Becca's Ellen interview wasn't even shady, as she clearly said to Tracy at the end that she's friends with Lauren IMO.

I think it's ok for Lauren to feel upset. She's entitled to her feelings, no matter what they are. Sometimes when you go through stuff like this, you learn who your true friends are. And perhaps Ashley and Becca .... aren't.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #6  - Page 55 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #6

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue Jun 27, 2017 4:54 pm

sosleepy wrote:Wait... confusion. Can someone clarify this Becca business for me?

Also now Ben has a lifestyle blog? Lmao. Ok, then. Sure is chatty recently, that one.

There's nothing with Becca that I know of. She was on Ben's podcast yesterday, and it's coming out tonight. So Hannah suggested that's the "fake person" Lauren is tweeting about.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue Jun 27, 2017 4:56 pm

sosleepy wrote:
Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:If Lauren is angry about either Becca or Ashley, she needs to NOT IMO. If she has a problem, the problem should be with Ben solely IMO. Ashley and Becca are both friends with Lauren and Ben. They shouldn't have to choose sides. And Becca's Ellen interview wasn't even shady, as she clearly said to Tracy at the end that she's friends with Lauren IMO.

I think it's ok for Lauren to feel upset. She's entitled to her feelings, no matter what they are. Sometimes when you go through stuff like this, you learn who your true friends are. And perhaps Ashley and Becca .... aren't.
She's entitled to feel however she wants, but both Ashley and Becca are friends with Ben. And actually Becca is more so friends with Ashley, so if Ashley asked her to come on the podcast, I don't see the big deal. It's basically a dang interview. And for Lauren to tweet about "fake ppl", she KNOWS people will see that and talk. It's just so immature and petty IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by simon1781 Tue Jun 27, 2017 4:57 pm

^^what makes you think it's about Becca or Ashley?? It simply could be Ben .

simon1781

Back to top Go down

Post by hannah.e. Tue Jun 27, 2017 4:58 pm

Ben has been planning a blog and coffee company through his charity with his friends for months. It's not something out of the blue.

I suggested Becca purely out of speculation based on tweets from her and Lauren in the last hour. And Becca's Ellen interview and she was hanging out with Ben yesterday. Becca also liked a post within the last hour saying "Underestimate me. That'll be fun." Tbh, Lauren's tweet probably isn't about Becca, as her and Lauren seem to be pretty good friends.

I do not appreciate Lauren's tweet though. It's asking for more attention from outsiders, more gossip, and for people to be all like "yaaas girl, the teaaaa"

hannah.e.

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Tue Jun 27, 2017 5:01 pm

Lauren could be talking about anyone though

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue Jun 27, 2017 5:03 pm

Duke702 wrote:Lauren could be talking about anyone though
I agree. I was just going off of Hannah's guess of it being Becca and/or Ashley.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue Jun 27, 2017 5:05 pm

Duke702 wrote:It's kind of awkward for Ben to write this post about what he wants in a wife imo, like here's all the things Lauren wasn't....eek
I just took notice of how many times he mentioned "if you're not with the right person." Kind of likes he's indirectly screaming "Lauren was NOT the right person" IMO.

Last edited by Lennoxcolinrolland on Tue Jun 27, 2017 5:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Tue Jun 27, 2017 5:09 pm

I was glad to see the early signs that these two would move on with their lives without the media mudslinging and SM shading. I hope that isn't changing. JMO

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jun 27, 2017 5:17 pm

Please remember just because IMO is used, it doesn't help when making accusations without proof or reasons why anyone thinks that. Right now I don't know what Becca has to do with anything and yet she's being blamed for SM war?

Please capture a s/shot or something to back up any accusations, in order for others to sleuth and discuss rather than making blanket accusations without proof. Thanks.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue Jun 27, 2017 5:27 pm

Yeah, I would've picked Ben over all the other options as well and I don't even like him. The pickings are so slim in Bachelor nation. laugh out loud She made it clear Ben was a no go as well because of Lauren.

I don't know who Lauren is referring to, but I would hope she doesn't expect anyone to avoid Ben now. That doesn't seem like her IMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Tue Jun 27, 2017 7:05 pm

I always thought AshleyI was rather fake, never have seen Becca as fake, but Ben takes the Prize for the Most Fake Person in the Franchise IMO. If I was guessing just based on Ben's actions recently...I would guess that message is directed at Ben. IMO Lauren is being incredibly gracious and nice in keeping her response so tame.
JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 55 of 80 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 67 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #6

+77
Aria
chrissy1295
wizzy_mom
nikikass
makeover