SELECT CONTENT

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #6

Page 64 of 80 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 72 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #6  - Page 64 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #6

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sat Jul 08, 2017 10:47 am

Cocoasneeze wrote:That twitterer seems obsessed, and personally I never trust obsessed persons opinions. All of their tweets are to Lauren and imo very worrying. Jmo
It's even more worrying that that person was/is actually a FAN of Lauren. Pretty positive it's Ben and Lauren's stalker troll.

IMO.

Last edited by Lennoxcolinrolland on Sat Jul 08, 2017 10:50 am; edited 1 time in total

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #6  - Page 64 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #6

Post by Ash2214 Sat Jul 08, 2017 10:48 am

Trolls are worrying and crazy, but the picture is some sort of proof IMO. If you click on the actual picture it says May 2015. Just a few months later in September she was filming Ben's season. She's looking pretty close to him in that picture, IMO.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sat Jul 08, 2017 10:48 am

umngirl wrote:
Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:What's the science between having one small patch of grey hair in a beard? That's interesting IMO!

I'm betting it's genetic. My uncle has one small patch of gray hair right above his ear that he's had for his whole life. Both of his sons have it too, even my 6 year old godson. It's weird but cool. Lol
Hmm interesting. It's defintely weird...idk about "cool" though IMO. Rock what you got is my thinking though!

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Sat Jul 08, 2017 10:51 am

Ash2214 wrote:Trolls are worrying and crazy, but the picture is some sort of proof IMO. If you click on the actual picture it says May 2015. Just a few months later in September she was filming Ben's season. She's looking pretty close to him in that picture, IMO.

Imo it just proves, that she knew him in some form in May 2015. Jmo.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by FMG2015 Sat Jul 08, 2017 12:08 pm

If she's gonna date, I'm personally glad to see her hang out with a normal guy and not someone from bachelor nation. IMO, she's probably had many DMs from guys wanting to date her.

I saw on IG comments that this guy caught the game ball and they were on the jumbotron.... I'm curious if she posted to SM before or after they were spotted on the screen together. She's been relatively quiet with
Posting besides ads so I guessed she was hanging out with someone.

FMG2015

Back to top Go down

Post by simon1781 Sat Jul 08, 2017 12:46 pm

She showed his face and posted that she was on that game only after her twitter blew up with all the photos of her and the new guy . That guy apparently caught a foul ball or something like that hence they were shown on tv,IMO if it hadn't been for that situation , nobody would have known they had gone to dodgers game . Once the guy's face and hers were all over twitter,she shared a insta story and snapchat .

simon1781

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jul 08, 2017 1:05 pm

Cocoasneeze wrote:That twitterer seems obsessed, and personally I never trust obsessed persons opinions. All of their tweets are to Lauren and imo very worrying. Jmo

IA someone who purposely started a twitter account to troll her certainly has a loose screw somewhere.

I said somewhere upthread the best thing that could happen is for Lauren to start dating right away. It doesn't matter IMO with who, an ex, a new guy whatever. The idea is to move forward and put that past behind her. (Same for him)

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71483

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by charmained Sat Jul 08, 2017 2:07 pm

Lauren def has a right to date right away. I say go! I'm so over Ben!!
Excuse my Benlo fan picture. Anyway, I came back from the dead to sleuth this new Devin guy. I'm kinda excited for a blossoming romance. He seems more of Lauren's type -- just with the lifestyle and his look.

I've found some interesting photos of this Devin guy around social media. Anyone wanna see? Smiley
charmained
charmained

Female Posts : 198

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sat Jul 08, 2017 2:08 pm

The new guy is HOT laugh out loud good on ya girl! I moved on from my chitty  azz engagment QUICK but now I'm married to the man I started dating soon after the engagement ended and he's the best. Life is good. IMO time means nothing
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by tealeafs Sat Jul 08, 2017 2:15 pm

charmained wrote:Lauren def has a right to date right away. I say go! I'm so over Ben!!
Excuse my Benlo fan picture. Anyway, I came back from the dead to sleuth this new Devin guy. I'm kinda excited for a blossoming romance. He seems more of Lauren's type -- just with the lifestyle and his look.

I've found some interesting photos of this Devin guy around social media. Anyone wanna see? Smiley

girl, YES clapping!

Disclaimer: All posts are JMO
Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #6  - Page 64 Giphy
tealeafs
tealeafs

Back to top Go down

Post by charmained Sat Jul 08, 2017 2:34 pm

tealeafs wrote:
charmained wrote:Lauren def has a right to date right away. I say go! I'm so over Ben!!

girl, YES clapping!

So this first link is from a friend: https://www.instagram.com/p/2zS5imhmxt/ It's a weird instagram video of him being tackled by someone, way back in 2015.

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #6  - Page 64 Devin10 from same friend's account: https://www.instagram.com/p/yAiu2bBm-f/

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #6  - Page 64 Devin210
from another person: https://www.instagram.com/p/p68AVDKhYU/
HE IS THAT TYPE OF WEIRD GUY LAUREN WOULD FALL FOR IN MY OPINION.

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #6  - Page 64 Devin310
from another friend: https://www.instagram.com/p/vWxfBzvZvs/?taken-by=brandonsmithceo He's the one standing most right.

Most of the photos are from 2015/2014. I think he has become private recently. I say he's hot and that he really likes Lauren and that they should go for it.
(I'm so embarrassed by this sleuthing, but I just cant's stop!)
charmained
charmained

Female Posts : 198

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jul 08, 2017 2:58 pm

@charmained No need to be embarrassed. I'm pretty sure others are appreciative of you taking the time to bring over pics. yes Thanks! #Sleuthing

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71483

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 64 of 80 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 72 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #6

+77
Aria
chrissy1295
wizzy_mom
nikikass
makeover