SELECT CONTENT

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #6

Page 75 of 80 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #6  - Page 75 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #6

Post by Guest Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:39 pm

I can't believe I tried to listen to the podcast.
And I regret I did, both of the women were very annoying, imo. Still can't Lauren Bushnell, that vocal fry? And the "like" in almost every other sentence, annoying!!

Back to top Go down

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #6  - Page 75 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #6

Post by hannah.e. Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:59 pm

^ agreed. I still get the vibe that she's not being herself in interviews and such. If she is, then she's super boring and bland. Only things I found interesting in the podcast was that her new boyfriend reads through her instagram comments. And when Lauren was at a friend's wedding a couple of weeks ago she had some kind of emotional drunken meltdown and freaked out at her friends and bf? laugh out loud

hannah.e.

Back to top Go down

Post by simon1781 Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:09 pm

IMO Lauren sounded so happy and relaxed.I admire how she just wanted to avoid talking about Ben because that is something which was in her past and she has moved on happily with her life . That shows the maturity she has which her non bachelor friends and family always used to talk about in interviews . IMO Everyone has low moments once in a while in life but how she has moved from all this Ben drama and trolls minding her business like a BOSS , I applaud her for that.

simon1781

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 13, 2017 12:11 am

hannah.e. wrote:^ agreed. I still get the vibe that she's not being herself in interviews and such. If she is, then she's super boring and bland. Only things I found interesting in the podcast was that her new boyfriend reads through her instagram comments. And when Lauren was at a friend's wedding a couple of weeks ago she had some kind of emotional drunken meltdown and freaked out at her friends and bf? laugh out loud

I didn't listen to the whole interview, just about a min or 2.
Can't stand them both. laugh out loud
And she got drunk again? Then these 2 can be BFF, imo laugh out loud laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by limoncello Wed Sep 13, 2017 5:10 am

Linds911 wrote:https://www.podcastone.com/episode/Lauren-Bushnell

thank you for sharing. Smiley I like seeing this side of Lauren, but she has a minus because she's never watched Friends.Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #6  - Page 75 3806527698 I'm glad she's happy and she looks cute in those overalls.
limoncello
limoncello

Back to top Go down

Post by wizzy_mom Fri Sep 15, 2017 10:03 pm

Beautiful shot of Lauren and Devin in Hawaii from a month or so ago; exuding happiness i must say:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BZCufK0noEV/?taken-by=laurenbushnell

wizzy_mom

Back to top Go down

Post by Mgrissom Fri Sep 15, 2017 10:05 pm

When did she meet Devin? They certainly appear very happy.

Mgrissom

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Sep 15, 2017 10:09 pm

She looks happier than ever.

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #6  - Page 75 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by wizzy_mom Fri Sep 15, 2017 10:13 pm

Mgrissom wrote:When did she meet Devin?  They certainly appear very happy.

She said on Kaitlyn's podcast that they were friends before she went on the Bachelor, "hung out" a few times but never dated.  They reconnected after she moved back to LA and picked up where they left off; she said she was embarrassed, didn't think anyone would want to date her, and that he was very supportive.

wizzy_mom

Back to top Go down

Post by Mgrissom Fri Sep 15, 2017 10:45 pm

@wizzy_mom Thank you. I am happy for her. I can only imagine how hard Ben was to live with. Nice guy out in public, but Mama's boy who was used to getting his way and never had to share. For a woman her age to give 1.5 yrs to a relationship then have it fail is sad. I'm glad she was able to move on quickly.

Mgrissom

Back to top Go down

Post by chrissy1295 Fri Sep 15, 2017 10:48 pm

Aw, I'm happy to see Lauren so happy awwww
chrissy1295
chrissy1295

Female Posts : 436

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Fri Sep 15, 2017 11:36 pm

wizzy_mom wrote:
Mgrissom wrote:When did she meet Devin?  They certainly appear very happy.

She said on Kaitlyn's podcast that they were friends before she went on the Bachelor, "hung out" a few times but never dated.  They reconnected after she moved back to LA and picked up where they left off; she said she was embarrassed, didn't think anyone would want to date her, and that he was very supportive.

Aw, Lauren is so sweet and I can't believe she was embarrassed. She put everything into that relationship! I
Just started listening to her podcast with Kaitlyn and I'm just loving her! I loved how she talked about how she was a deer in highlights the whole time and she hadn't even taken a professional headshot since her HS pictures. I also liked how she defended Nick and said that it doesn't matter how great the other person, sometimes you're just not right for each other. She comes off really mature and introspective. I've definitely become a big fan!

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 75 of 80 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #6

+77
Aria
chrissy1295
wizzy_mom
nikikass
makeover