SELECT CONTENT

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #6

Page 78 of 80 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #6  - Page 78 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #6

Post by George1218 Sun Dec 10, 2017 3:14 pm

Ash2214 wrote:I'm glad to see she's doing better and living a more healthy lifestyle.

I'm also glad she deleted her last IG story. No one needs to see Lauren reach out her hand to her boyfriend while he's playing video games and see him slap her hand three times (one sounded very hard) and telling her to "get" as if she were a dog. She got quite a few comments (she's deleted all of them beside one so far) asking why she would find that acceptable or why she would even post something like that. It seems like her thought process on what to share on social media still isn't the greatest. JMO.

I actually thought it was kind of funny. I assumed it was a joke kind of thing between them.

My son does that to me, tells me to "get" sometimes and it to totally playing, I laugh every single time. It is from a really stupid commercial about 2 men lighting a fire in a grocery store (the commercial is about mac and cheese). A worker comes along and the men tell him to "get" and throw a box of mac and cheese at him. I don't know why (I find a lot of commercials totally stupid), but I thought it was funny. I pointed it out to my son and now him says "get" to me in that same voice and makes me laugh every single time.
George1218
George1218

Female Posts : 1051

Back to top Go down

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #6  - Page 78 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #6

Post by Ash2214 Sun Dec 10, 2017 3:59 pm

@George1218 different strokes for different folks. It wasn't so much the "get" for me, but I didn't find it necessary that he had to slap her hand/lower arm three times, with one being pretty dang hard and loud. Judging by her comments, plenty of others didn't like it either and she thought better of it since she deleted it and those comments.

I'm not saying this is reflective of her boyfriend, but I've personally never really understood her thought process when it comes to posting some of the things that she does and this was no different.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Dec 10, 2017 4:03 pm

He slapped her? Anyone have the video saved or something? Or a screenshot of the deleted IG story or deleted comments? TYIA
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Dec 10, 2017 4:10 pm

What in the world???? How funny!! Ha ha ha ha. Shocked you’re not seeing it @Ash2214 Suspect Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #6  - Page 78 1f601  Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #6  - Page 78 1f601  Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #6  - Page 78 1f601

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sun Dec 10, 2017 4:19 pm

@AllAboutLove when I saw it, she had it up for one hour and it got deleted shortly after. I'm assuming the comments in the comment section probably made her think twice about it.

She reached out her hand because it appears as if she wanted to dance with him as a song was playing in the background. He was playing video games and completely ignored her and told her to "get." The first time, he kind of shoved her hand away, the second time it was more of a slap, and the third time you could actually hear it.

I'm not saying this is a representation of him or their relationship. He seems like a great guy that wants nothing to do with the spotlight. For me, it was just plain dumb for her to post. I knew people would be talking about it and right after I watched it, I went to the comment section of her latest picture and low and behold, there were comments about it. It could have been a joke to them, but as a woman, I wouldn't be posting about my boyfriend telling me to "get" and shoving my hand or slapping my hand away.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by George1218 Tue Dec 12, 2017 7:04 am

Ash2214 wrote:@George1218 different strokes for different folks. It wasn't so much the "get" for me, but I didn't find it necessary that he had to slap her hand/lower arm three times, with one being pretty dang hard and loud. Judging by her comments, plenty of others didn't like it either and she thought better of it since she deleted it and those comments.

I'm not saying this is reflective of her boyfriend, but I've personally never really understood her thought process when it comes to posting some of the things that she does and this was no different.

I didn't see what happened with her and her boyfriend, I was just commenting on the "get" reference. My son does it because he knows it always makes me laugh when he does it.

I have dealt with many things in the past and would NEVER condone any type of slapping or hitting!
George1218
George1218

Female Posts : 1051

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Dec 12, 2017 7:21 am

I don't want anyone messing with me when I am playing a video game. That's serious business.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Dec 12, 2017 7:40 am

I did see it. Very weird. His reaction wasn’t cool, he seemed pissed. And also why are you standing there purposely distracting (and recording) someone while they’re playing a video game? Idk if she gets bored and starts snapping her boyfriends when they’d rather not be on camera... maybe that’s her way of asking for attention. Weird.

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #6  - Page 78 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue Dec 12, 2017 7:52 am

bleuberry wrote:I did see it. Very weird. His reaction wasn’t cool, he seemed pissed. And also why are you standing there purposely distracting (and recording) someone while they’re playing a video game? Idk if she gets bored and starts snapping her boyfriends when they’d rather not be on camera... maybe that’s her way of asking for attention. Weird.

So funny that you say this, because as soon as I saw it, I thought back to the times when she would send out snaps of Ben when he looked angry and not interested at all. I always viewed it as she was trying to say "hey guys, look at what I have to deal with" and I got the same vibe with this.

The whole thing was very strange and uncalled for on both their parts. I wouldn't want someone sending out a video like that of me to 1M followers and I wouldn't want to be slapped on the hand while being told to "get" either. All JMO

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Dec 12, 2017 7:54 am

Sounds like she needs and wants some attention and doesn’t know how to ask, or chooses men who aren’t necessarily as attentive and affectionate as she might need in the first place. I didn’t see this one but remember all the ones with Benji.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Dec 12, 2017 8:16 am

@Ash2214 Same! I wondered if she does that particularly when they’re fighting. I hope it isn’t a habit. She’s been sharing sweet moments with her current BF and I thought they were so adorable. But that one was puzzling to say the least.

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #6  - Page 78 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Mar 22, 2018 6:57 pm

YouTube recommended this to me:

She seems really happy IMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 78 of 80 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #6

+77
Aria
chrissy1295
wizzy_mom
nikikass
makeover