SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - Bachelor 20 - Discussion

Page 32 of 80 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 56 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ben Higgins -  Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 32 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Bachelor 20 - Discussion

Post by missnana Mon May 29, 2017 9:34 am

He is so lame. I was never a fan of Lauren, but the difference between their behavior post breakup has definitely made me respect her on some level. This girl had to endure Ben for almost two years, that's tough laugh out loud

all IMO
missnana
missnana

Back to top Go down

Ben Higgins -  Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 32 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Bachelor 20 - Discussion

Post by Ash2214 Mon May 29, 2017 9:50 am

simon1781 wrote:@bleuberry  joelle_fletcher liked Sam.a.vence's comment: ...not taking things well
This comment was made on the most recent post of Ben.
IMO It's really weird ,what is she doing scrolling through Ben's comment section even if it was by accident . She wasn't even tagged in that comment . Liking a post ,I get it but random liking of comment ??

It was probably accidental. She's liked his pictures with Lauren before as well as his charity work. There are little hearts next to comments now and she probably hit one by mistake.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Mon May 29, 2017 10:03 am

Ash2214 wrote:
simon1781 wrote:@bleuberry  joelle_fletcher liked Sam.a.vence's comment: ...not taking things well
IMO It's really weird ,what is she doing scrolling through Ben's comment section even if it was by accident . She wasn't even tagged in that comment . Liking a post ,I get it but random liking of comment ??

It was probably accidental. She's liked his pictures with Lauren before as well as his charity work. There are little hearts next to comments now and she probably hit one by mistake.

Yeah... but why is she even scrolling through reading comments on his break up pic to begin with? It's ... a little strange. Side eyeing that one, big time.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Mon May 29, 2017 10:08 am

Cila51290 wrote:I just can't believe he's basically making himself into a meme post breakup. I really thought he was gonna be quiet. Just work his 9-5 job and help with his foundation. The more I look at that photo of him, the more I think he's an attention seeking manchild. jmo

Cosigned.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Mon May 29, 2017 10:08 am

What you've never snooped your ex's SM? Embarressed! laugh out loud

Ben Higgins -  Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 32 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Mon May 29, 2017 10:10 am

bleuberry wrote:What you've never snooped your ex's SM? Embarressed! laugh out loud

laugh out loud Of course. I'm smart enough not to like comments though. Be stealth, Joelle.

sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Mon May 29, 2017 10:12 am

@sosleepy why? How do we even know she was continuously scrolling through comments? The picture could have popped up in her timeline, she found the picture stupid, clicked on the comments and read the last few, and then moved on.

And in reality, it's kind of funny considering JoJo took a lot of heat for her relationship and the guy that dumped her, and was touted as the best thing ever, now posted a picture of himself buying ice cream and whiskey because he's "sad" laugh out loud she might have just wanted to see what people were saying about the picture.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Mon May 29, 2017 10:35 am

sosleepy wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:

Yeah... but why is she even scrolling through reading comments on his break up pic to begin with? It's ... a little strange. Side eyeing that one, big time.
Because she's nosey like the rest of us (AKA: was looking to see how ppl were reacting to his dumb azz post.) Just because she personally knows Ben and Lauren and was involved with them both, doesn't mean she gets the inside scoop or turns a blind eye to the drama. She obviously never speaks to Ben and I doubt she's super close with Lauren, so she's being nosey, as a general Bachelor viewer IMO.

And like most of us have said a million and one times, JoJo never truly loved Ben. The feelings, whatever they were, were exasperated by The Bachelor bubble. He's too mellow, cheesy, and lame for her when looking how he lives her life VS her. Therefore, I highly doubt it's "lingering feelings." It's cause she's nosey..and probably living for the drama like the rest of us. All IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Mon May 29, 2017 10:49 am

Maybe I should go look at what she liked before I comment but "Nah, I am going to share my take on it, anyway". I don't find JoJo liking anything related to Ben strange at all. They had a great TV relationship. Ben is part of JoJo journey to eventually finding her HEA. It's human nature to be following the loop of Bach/Ette world. Jo Jo has her man and Ben (much to his regret, IMO) sent her on her way to find him. I'm sure she'd love to hug Ben's neck a thousand times over for the decision he made. All that said, I can't imagine why she wouldn't still have fond memories of her first journey. It's a chapter of her life she wouldn't like to change. Why would she? Ben on the other hand is a strange but dull bird IMO. I don't get him at all.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Mon May 29, 2017 12:19 pm

Ash2214 wrote:@sosleepy why? How do we even know she was continuously scrolling through comments? The picture could have popped up in her timeline, she found the picture stupid, clicked on the comments and read the last few, and then moved on.

And in reality, it's kind of funny considering JoJo took a lot of heat for her relationship and the guy that dumped her, and was touted as the best thing ever, now posted a picture of himself buying ice cream and whiskey because he's "sad" laugh out loud she might have just wanted to see what people were saying about the picture.

Well... when Amanda's dad or Lauren's mom (perhaps inadvertently) like a comment, it gets totally scrutinized with all sorts of hidden meanings. Per usual, imo at least, JoJo gets a pass and the excuse train. To me, it's at least noteworthy as a discussion point. She felt the need to snoop through Ben's comments on his lame, making a joke of the break up picture.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Mon May 29, 2017 12:23 pm

JOJO's out here being messy now too? laugh out loud I love it. It probably was an accidental like IMO but just the fact that she's lurking? I'm dying laugh out loud

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon May 29, 2017 12:42 pm

offtopic

It's starting to get heated in here. Please stay on topic. TYIA

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 80 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 56 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - Bachelor 20 - Discussion

+80
Babescake
Chgohighlife
LoveDovez
mysthelma
Murakamee