SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - Bachelor 20 - Discussion

Page 50 of 80 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 65 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ben Higgins -  Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 50 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Bachelor 20 - Discussion

Post by Cocoasneeze Mon Jun 05, 2017 2:37 pm

Just imagine how much he'd be whining and talking, had he been the one who moved, lost his job, started a new one in the span of a year, and still the relationship ended. He's beyond annoying even now, when he gave up nothing in his life. Jmo
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Ben Higgins -  Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 50 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Bachelor 20 - Discussion

Post by Seabear Mon Jun 05, 2017 2:52 pm

Newsflash Ben....look in the mirror and then maybe you can see why your relationship ended up in the toilet. At least the toilet is a nice one thanks to Lauren. Also stop speaking for Lauren...she is capable for speaking for herself. Ben is utterly devoid of owning his own  Ben Higgins -  Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 50 1f4a9 ...IMO.
JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Mon Jun 05, 2017 2:57 pm

Yeah, why is he speaking for Lauren? If she wanted to, she'd speak up, which she clearly doesn't. Jmo
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Jun 05, 2017 3:12 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:
"When you really care about somebody and you really love somebody and that has to end — for whatever reason, even for reasons that either person can't really explain, it's just a feeling and you have to go your separate ways — it hurts. It hurts bad," the Bachelor alum, 29, says in the clip.

Ben Higgins Says His Split From Lauren Bushnell 'Hurts Bad'

Good grief! This guy is still woe-is-me-ing and whining. no no Rolling Eyes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 05, 2017 3:29 pm

I find it very curious that every time he talks about the break up it is somehow tied into the podcast, either in the podcast episode itself, in an interview about the podcast, in an instagram post showing him and Ashley recording the podcast. Is this all just one big marketing ploy? I'm sure iHeart doesn't mind him continuing to talk about it, Ashley either.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Mon Jun 05, 2017 3:43 pm

@wizzymom he slipped the podcast announcement into their breakup announcement. To me, IMO, it pretty much tells, that he's using this 'Woe is me, I'm sads!' as his promo material for the podcast. All of it. Jmo.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Jun 05, 2017 4:23 pm

Honestly I think Ben is milking it so he can vy for the lead gig again down the road and be all "I was so hurt but now I am healed from the pain I was put through and ready to find my forever person"  dizzy  Rolling Eyes  no no jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon Jun 05, 2017 4:33 pm

Okay, I am on board the shut up Ben train. But I am also over the Lauren lost her job train. If Lauren wanted to keep working for Alaska Air she could have. She didn't. If Lauren preferred her low paying flight attendant job, she could have kept her butt off of SM and the fan fare would have died down and she could have gone back to a normal job. She is enjoying being an blogger/traveler/influencer. I am all aboard the Lauren moved, as she did and he was a douche to cancel the wedding on tv (not cancelling the wedding at all, because divorce, it sucks much harder than a broken engagement), but girl could still be with Alaska Air. She doesn't want to be. So no boo hoo's for me over Lauren "losing her job", she ran away from it and never looked back, IMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by hannah.e. Mon Jun 05, 2017 5:27 pm

First off, IMO I really don't think Ben has the desire to be the lead again. Secondly, the breakup was bound to come up. And this snippet from the podcast is more about the hateful comments they've both received afterwards. IMO it's not "omg Ben shut up" it's like people need to chill out and hopefully this is sort of directed at the audience. This is similar to what he said last week on the podcast about how people have these high expectations of you and when you don't fulfill them people freak out. I don't know why people are making such a big deal about this. **edited**

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Tue Jun 06, 2017 12:34 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : snark not welcome)

hannah.e.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Mon Jun 05, 2017 6:08 pm

I personally think the only person really freaking out and having high expectations is Ben himself with all the extra blabbering he's done for the past 3 weeks. jmo
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Jun 05, 2017 6:12 pm

hannah.e. wrote:First off, IMO I really don't think Ben has the desire to be the lead again. Secondly, the breakup was bound to come up. And this snippet from the podcast is more about the hateful comments they've both received afterwards. IMO it's not "omg Ben shut up" it's like people need to chill out and hopefully this is sort of directed at the audience. This is similar to what he said last week on the podcast about how people have these high expectations of you and when you don't fulfill them people freak out. I don't know why people are making such a big deal about this. God forbid he talks about his life and his feelings.

I don't know that I agree with you. I had thought that Ben would be the guy to go back to his regular life and yet here he is several reality shows later with a new podcast, sans fiancée. If he really didn't want people making such a big deal out of all of this, he could have made their joint announcement and went back to his old life and said nothing else. Instead he is still yakking/milking it and even doing a podcast. As much as a I am not particularly a Lauren fan, I can respect her more on how she has handled this ... at least thus far. I'm getting tired of his woe is me attitude. Suck it up buttercup, you're not the first person who has had to go through a public break up.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Mon Jun 05, 2017 6:13 pm

3 weeks of podcasts and 3 weeks of talking about Lauren and his breakup. Once would have been enough, zero would have been better IMO. Discretion is not in Ben's repertoire IMO. Ben has his podcast to "sell" so what better to talk about than woe is me, waa waa waa my breakup with Lauren. Move on Ben. Suspect
JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 50 of 80 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 65 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - Bachelor 20 - Discussion

+80
Babescake
Chgohighlife
LoveDovez
mysthelma
Murakamee