SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - Bachelor 20 - Discussion

Page 70 of 80 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ben Higgins -  Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 70 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Bachelor 20 - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Aug 10, 2017 9:23 pm

Well they are all, "almost" in one way or another. Almost happy almost ready to date almost in a good place with his Dad. Come end of August, those almost's will fade or change to I'm ready! laugh out loud

Clarity will shine through once again! laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Ben Higgins -  Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 70 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Bachelor 20 - Discussion

Post by stuckinsc Thu Aug 10, 2017 11:08 pm

I want an old style MTV celebrity death match between Ben, Peter and Dean to pick the next bachelor. At the end maybe they can all be gone and Ben Z or Eric can be crowned the bachelor? This might be my new summer dream.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Thu Aug 10, 2017 11:21 pm

mindless wrote:http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/is-ben-higgins-ready-to-date-after-lauren-bushnell-split-w496853

Is Ben starting his Bachelor redo campaign already? laugh out loud

laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud

Holy crap, busting out the ole storyboard and everything. He's campaigning hard. If not Bach 22, maybe he'll land #23.

sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Thu Aug 10, 2017 11:24 pm

At this point, I'm all for a a season of Benji.  Bring him on if that means avoiding drama and mess carrying over from Rachel's season.  #overit

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Aug 10, 2017 11:26 pm

I've been rooting for Peter, but Benji all the way now that the campaigning is starting. He better f%*# choose the one that's obsessed with him this time that will worship him like he needs!! No idiocy!! laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Thu Aug 10, 2017 11:29 pm

sosleepy wrote:
mindless wrote:http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/is-ben-higgins-ready-to-date-after-lauren-bushnell-split-w496853

Holy crap, busting out the ole storyboard and everything. He's campaigning hard. If not Bach 22, maybe he'll land #23.

In the complete interview, he said no to being the bachelor again. He said it was too soon, gave him a lot of anxiety, and it would be disrespectful to his relationship with Lauren. Ashley I asked him on their podcast and he said he couldn't see himself doing it and that if he was ever standing in front of the mansion again, just know he seriously screwed up his life somewhere.  He also said on juliets podcast that if he was offered a million dollars to be the bachelor again, he probably still wouldn't do it, that it was basically an emotionally damaging experience for him. Honestly I'm not sure why so many think he wants the gig again, he has said no now many times.
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Thu Aug 10, 2017 11:31 pm

Alanna wrote:I've been rooting for Peter, but Benji all the way now that the campaigning is starting. He better f%*# choose the one that's obsessed with him this time that will worship him like he needs!! No idiocy this time!! laugh out loud

I'm actually totally ok with either Peter or Higgi Part II. I can totally picture Ben's storyline already. laugh out loud "I'm so unloveable and my broken engagement validated my fears! But she has moved on and I'm thrilled for her but I'm ready for my time! When you know, you'll know and you can't be afraid of setting a wedding date and moving forward. I'm ready to BS...BS... BS...." What is he now? 28? That's a little older. Averagish age for a lead.  Not that I think it matters. He'll get all confused and tell a few people he loves them in a selfish haze, and ultimately pick someone to star with him on Freeform, coming to your small screens Fall 2018.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Thu Aug 10, 2017 11:33 pm

hae1001 wrote:
sosleepy wrote:

In the complete interview, he said no to being the bachelor again. He said it was too soon, gave him a lot of anxiety, and it would be disrespectful to his relationship with Lauren. Ashley I asked him on their podcast and he said he couldn't see himself doing it and that if he was ever standing in front of the mansion again, just know he seriously screwed up his life somewhere.  He also said on juliets podcast that if he was offered a million dollars to be the bachelor again, he probably still wouldn't do it, that it was basically an emotionally damaging experience for him. Honestly I'm not sure why so many think he wants the gig again, he has said no now many times.

Ahhh ok, missed this. So Peter this year, and Ben next year. Got it. laugh out loud
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Aug 10, 2017 11:40 pm

I heard that too. I'm rooting for him to find someone on his own. I liked him well enough before but I'm done with him on my tv.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Aug 10, 2017 11:51 pm

I wouldn't mind another season of Ben. Actually I'm secretly hoping for one if it isn't Peter. Embarassed

Ben Higgins -  Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 70 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Fri Aug 11, 2017 7:26 am

No offense, but to me Ben is protesting too much. This podcast shows me Ben wants to stay in the limelight. If a new bachelor makes him very old history, I can see him magically having healed and being ready for 23.

Nick IMO has walked away from bachnation, so Ben is still getting treated like the reigning king. Get a new king and he will miss the attention. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by hannah.e. Fri Aug 11, 2017 11:54 am

IMO he's not chasing the limelight. Ben is friendly and sociable so he enjoys talking to people. His podcast with Ashley has received a lot of positive feedback. His voice for radio, his ability to analyze and process his thoughts and express them is great. IMO public speaking is a talent. He should be pursuing something like that. Doesn't mean he's chasing fame though. Hardly. He's giving a couple of hours a week to the podcast and he's able to stay home in Denver. All JMO.

hannah.e.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 70 of 80 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - Bachelor 20 - Discussion

+80
Babescake
Chgohighlife
LoveDovez
mysthelma
Murakamee