SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - Bachelor 20 - Discussion

Page 78 of 80 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ben Higgins -  Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 78 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Bachelor 20 - Discussion

Post by Aria Mon Nov 06, 2017 4:17 pm

Norcalgal wrote:http://theknow.denverpost.com/2017/11/03/ben-higgins-bachelor-denver-generous-coffee/165077/

I didn't know Ben was still working his 9-5 job. Good on him.

Yeah, I remember him saying on Juliet's podcast early this year that he took about 1.5 years off doing the Bachelorette/Bachelor and Lauren basically pushed him to go back and get some stucture/purpose back in his life. She was a good influence on him!

Aria

Back to top Go down

Ben Higgins -  Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 78 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Bachelor 20 - Discussion

Post by hannah.e. Tue Nov 07, 2017 7:58 am

Ben has been hanging out with this Laura girl the last few days. She has a striking resemblance to Jojo or is it just me? After creeping through her Instagram it looks like they grew up in Winona Lake/Warsaw together. Also looks like she's single..on like every picture she's posted of the two of them together her friends have said they should date laugh out loud They do look good together!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BZt6sgrB3mJ/?hl=en&taken-by=lauraalldaylong
https://www.instagram.com/p/BbFFZojBnrT/?hl=en&taken-by=lauraalldaylong
https://www.instagram.com/p/BbLD6rhhxiU/?hl=en&taken-by=lauraalldaylong

hannah.e.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Nov 07, 2017 8:27 am

Total jo vibe in her insta’s too. Good job, Benji!! Better later than never, you dumb@ss laugh out loud imo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Tue Nov 07, 2017 8:16 pm

I wonder if Ben ever regrets not choosing JoJo? It seems like he would have had more in common with JoJo than Lauren to me. He's like a handyman and likes working on his house and JoJo is a cute little house flipper. But I'm sure JoJo is glad how things worked out. She seems very happy with Jordan.  jmo
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by hannah.e. Tue Nov 07, 2017 8:49 pm

Stacia620 wrote:I wonder if Ben ever regrets not choosing JoJo? It seems like he would have had more in common with JoJo than Lauren to me. He's like a handyman and likes working on his house and JoJo is a cute little house flipper. But I'm sure JoJo is glad how things worked out. She seems very happy with Jordan.  jmo

I don't think Ben was missing Jojo when he and Lauren were together..but yeah I do think he would've been happier with Jojo. He said he loves working on his house and that's what Jojo's into...With that being said, I'm shipping Ben and Laura! That would be really cute considering they've known each other for a long time I'm assuming.

hannah.e.

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Tue Nov 07, 2017 8:56 pm

hannah.e. wrote:
Stacia620 wrote:I wonder if Ben ever regrets not choosing JoJo? It seems like he would have had more in common with JoJo than Lauren to me. He's like a handyman and likes working on his house and JoJo is a cute little house flipper. But I'm sure JoJo is glad how things worked out. She seems very happy with Jordan.  jmo

I don't think Ben was missing Jojo when he and Lauren were together..but yeah I do think he would've been happier with Jojo. He said he loves working on his house and that's what Jojo's into...With that being said, I'm shipping Ben and Laura! That would be really cute considering they've known each other for a long time I'm assuming.

I think he would have been happier with JoJo too, but we will never know. I believe Ben's mother felt that way too if I'm not mistaking. And that Laura girl really does resemble JoJo in some pics.

jmo
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Nov 08, 2017 6:42 am

IMO, he would have been happier with her as the bestie that wants to see her man as the best man on this planet and loves to stroke his ego but she wouldn’t have been happier. Rejection is truly protection in this case, but I’m rooting for him and Laura too! Looks like she just lost her mom in the spring which is so heartbreaking so this girl deserves something good and maybe Ben is finally ready to be there for someone else now.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed Nov 08, 2017 8:24 am

IMO, I think Ben has probably looked back over the last year or so and has realized that the things he said about JoJo and how he said he felt for her (she's my best friend, there's no one here who gets me like she does, she's always looking out for me, I'm more me with her than with any one else, so much in common, etc.) is really what you should want and look for in a spouse or a long term partner.

I agree with @Alanna though and while I think Ben might have been happier, I don't think JoJo would have and that relationship would have ended just like his did with lauren. I never really saw Ben go out of his way for Lauren and that was unfortunate. I don't know if that's just how he is or if he just realized early on that it wouldn't last with Lauren. I think a mixture of both.

It's great to see how Lauren moved on and she seems much happier. I hope the same for Ben.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Nov 09, 2017 10:40 am

Benji found himself yesterday

Ben Higgins -  Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 78 Image13

Ben Higgins -  Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 78 Samuel10Ben Higgins -  Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 78 Samuel10 Ben Higgins -  Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 78 Family10Ben Higgins -  Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 78 Samuel15Ben Higgins -  Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 78 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Thu Nov 09, 2017 12:20 pm

^^^^That's hilarious!
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1880

Back to top Go down

Post by flojo031 Thu Nov 09, 2017 2:22 pm

lipsis wrote:Benji found himself yesterday

Ben Higgins -  Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 78 Image13

LMAO!!!  rofl That picture is freaking epic!! I always wondered what would happen if Ben ever met Christopher Knight and what their reactions would be. Now we know!  cantstopl

Also, Ben will have an idea now of what he'll look like in 30 years (only taller). Hugesmile

flojo031

Female Posts : 429

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Thu Nov 09, 2017 7:48 pm

Alright. Enough time has passed, and I wish he had accepted the Bachelor gig. laugh out loud I think it could have been fun to see who he’d pick part II. He was a good lead, IMO. Especially now that Lauren seems so happy. It’s a shame Ben resisted his fameho tendencies and turned it down.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 78 of 80 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - Bachelor 20 - Discussion

+80
Babescake
Chgohighlife
LoveDovez
mysthelma
Murakamee