SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 24 of 79 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 51 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

tv - Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 Empty Re: Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Dec 08, 2017 5:25 am

Thanks so much @Bobette. I am waaay behind and confussed. LOL

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

tv - Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 Empty Re: Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Diana Fri Dec 08, 2017 9:15 am

Is Jasmine from Bachelorette Canada doing it? She was my number one wish tv - Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 1f60d
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Dec 08, 2017 11:11 am

@Diana Jasmine promoted her self a couple of times on SM to get on however it appears she didn't make it since she's posting recent SM from home.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Fri Dec 08, 2017 11:44 am

Yet Ashley I did... what a bummer JMO sad
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Dec 08, 2017 12:38 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@Diana Jasmine promoted her self a couple of times on SM to get on however it appears she didn't make it since she's posting recent SM from home.

On BachCa After Show (epi 1 - news article about it) she said she is newly dating and since then has posted IG vid of him. Great for her but I was hoping to see her as well just because she is my fav Bette.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Fri Dec 08, 2017 2:30 pm

I'm guessing she dropped out because of her new guy because RS had confirmed she would be doing it a while ago.

This cast...jeez. When Ben H is the most exciting contestant you've got, things aren't looking good.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Dec 08, 2017 3:08 pm

Aria wrote:I'm guessing she dropped out because of her new guy because RS had confirmed she would be doing it a while ago.

This cast...jeez. When Ben H is the most exciting contestant you've got, things aren't looking good.

To be honest, I'm more excited about the international cast. I could have done without another round of Ashley I.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Dec 08, 2017 3:09 pm

Aria wrote:I'm guessing she dropped out because of her new guy because RS had confirmed she would be doing it a while ago.

I’m looking forward to the international cast and curious to see how dating interactions go, like are there any cultural differences.
As to North America, Kevin W is someone I’m curious to see. His edit on Bette vs this environment. Also, I find Lesley M interesting and used to follow her travels so am looking forward to her return to tv.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Dec 08, 2017 3:18 pm

@Sprite  IF I watch, I won't decide until it's time, it will definitely not be because of the USA cast. LOL It will be due to the international cast.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Fri Dec 08, 2017 3:37 pm

I for one am looking forward to watching this show. It will be interesting to see if anyone among this cast comes out with a lasting relationship. I would like to see Claire find love but even if not am sure production will have her talking to a friendly raccoon or critter. Same with Ashley, they are sure to set her up just to make her cry. It would be great to see some of the other nation guys actually chase the American girls. I certainly do not expect to see either Ben or Dean come away with a girlfriend from this but maybe Benoit will make a good show of pursuit of someone.

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by ishkabaha Sun Dec 10, 2017 4:59 pm

I think the two women from Sweden are Nastassia 'Stassy' Yaramchuk and Rebecca Karlsson from the current season still airing in Sweden, but they are both gone now.  Both are 26. They both last posted on Instagram Dec 1.  Rebecca posted a photo Nov. 15 of the US Embassy Sweden, and on her last post, Stassy made a comment 'soon, soon will be amazing, half an hour left'....possibly when she left or had to give up her phone.  
Instagram accts:  rebeccamcherie and stassy_yarumchuk  

Here's a picture of them from the Opening Parade
tv - Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 24312377_10208025612198134_3998760502793900885_n
Source

Here's a picture from a recent rose ceremony, both in the front row, Rebecca on the left end and Stassy on the right end (Rebecca didn't get a rose that night).

Credit: @Bachelor 2017
Source

Some other images of them:
Rebecca taking a selfie

Credit: @SWE BACHELOR 2017 Fanpage
Source

Stassy at a Premier night gathering

Credit: @Glitter
Source

Both of them at Women Tell All, and Stassy tags everyone except Rebecca in the photo.  Interesting.  Watching some of the episode excerpts, I gather Rebecca rubbed some people the wrong way.

Credit: @Nastassia Yaramchuk
Source

ishkabaha

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Dec 10, 2017 8:57 pm

I'm also super excited about watching - specifically for the international cast! They're the main draw for me and why I am watching. Ben H is the least exciting of the lot imo laugh out loud
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 79 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 51 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+79
MiniDiva
timfan
ddsmom17
Tiggerlgh
pavalygurl