SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 27 of 79 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 53 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

RealityTV - Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 Empty Re: Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Dec 15, 2017 11:28 pm

ishkabaha wrote:Oooh, wonder who's on a date?

Source  

I can't make out the plaque above the door, but is this close? It appears to be a Farm House near or part of the West Dover Inn. Same windows? vtexec IG has several pic's of the West Dover Inn.

snipped and enlarged
RealityTV - Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 Vermon10

trip advisor

This photo of West Dover Inn is courtesy of TripAdvisor

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

RealityTV - Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 Empty Re: Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Fri Dec 15, 2017 11:43 pm

That definitely looks like a match to me @GuardianAngel, good job yes
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Dec 15, 2017 11:51 pm

@Bobette Vermont is a beautiful state. The thought of a one on one in a farmhouse is very romantic IMHO. Although I hate snow! laugh out loud

Thanks for the Lily preview laugh out loud She's cute.

I hope Canadian Kevin meets someone special!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Dec 16, 2017 12:00 am

I agree, that farmhouse looks lovely!  Very cosy.  I just wish I had x-ray vision to see who's cosying up together in there.  laugh out loud

I've been looking for more info on Stassy.  From her Instagram bio I think it's safe to say she has a healthy ego - referring to herself as "Top Model of the World" and "Miss Multiverse" for example.  There are some videos about her here but I don't understand a word of what's being said.  

According to Google the captions translate roughly to:
"Nastassia Yaramchuk, 27 years from Belarus. Currently lives in Borlänge and is a student as well as the model."
"Nastassia is anything but pleased by his date invitation"
"Nastassia sets Niclas Lij against the wall" (!!!)

This tone suggests to me she might play a seductress or villain role, and if so it makes sense that they would want to keep her around to the end for some spicy drama, but if she's still filming then who has she paired up with I wonder????  Maybe you don't have to be in a couple to stay till the end?
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Sat Dec 16, 2017 12:16 am

GuardianAngel wrote:@Bobette Vermont is a beautiful state. The thought of a one on one in a farmhouse is very romantic IMHO. Although I hate snow! laugh out loud

Thanks for the Lily preview laugh out loud She's cute.

I hope Canadian Kevin meets someone special!

I hope so too.

RealityTV - Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Dec 16, 2017 12:59 am

Adding in some info about Ally (NZ) since sleuthing suggests she's still filming and potentially in a couple.  

Her Bio from Bach NZ:

ALLY
Star Sign: Virgo
Hometown: Worcester, England
Where are you based now? Nelson
Ally describes herself as "hilariously awkward" and confesses she is a hopeless romantic with a heart of gold. She moved to NZ from her hometown Worcester in the UK when she was 19 and has settled in Nelson where she is a qualified yoga instructor with her cosmetic tattooing business. The best advice she's ever been given is from her Dad who said that "life is what YOU make it" - now one of many impressive tattoos she's had inked on her body.
Do you have any hidden talents? I can twerk, do the splits… and I have a sloth tattoo on my butt!
Describe the qualities of your ideal man: Kind hearted, funny, smart, happy and loyal.

Source

Has been likened to Kirsten Dunst.  Exit interview here:

Source

Any thoughts on who she could be matched with, from the list of contestants seemingly still on SM lockdown? question
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Sat Dec 16, 2017 10:12 am

I just checked Twitter and Ben retweeted something 2 days ago and has been tweeting/liking other stuff since.

No activity for Ashley, Dean, Luke and Kevin. I don’t know Courtney, Lily, Ally, Stassy or Tiffany’s Twitter accounts.

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Dec 16, 2017 10:38 am

TheWrongReasons wrote:I just checked Twitter and Ben retweeted something 2 days ago and has been tweeting/liking other stuff since.

No activity for Ashley, Dean, Luke and Kevin. I don’t know Courtney, Lily, Ally, Stassy or Tiffany’s Twitter accounts.

Courtney: https://twitter.com/courtneydober?lang=en (Last activity Nov 30)
Lily: https://twitter.com/lilymcmanus_/likes?lang=en (Rarely used - never tweeted)

Not sure about the others...

So seems safe to assume Ben doesn't make it to the end then?

Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Sat Dec 16, 2017 6:04 pm

Someone posted on reddit that they’ve heard through a source at the finale event that Ashley Iaconetti and Canadian Kevin won. They are trying to get more information.
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Dec 16, 2017 6:32 pm

Yay for Kevin. He's a beast! No comment on the other if the rumour is true.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 16, 2017 6:37 pm

Hopefully his prize for winning wasn't Ashley.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Dec 16, 2017 6:46 pm

@havadrpepper giggling His Mother is probably hyper ventilating at the thought. I'm afraid Ashley I wouldn't stand a chance.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 79 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 53 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+79
MiniDiva
timfan
ddsmom17
Tiggerlgh
pavalygurl