SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 28 of 79 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 53 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

RealityTV - Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 28 Empty Re: Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Brill Sat Dec 16, 2017 7:03 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@havadrpepper giggling His Mother is probably hyper ventilating at the thought. I'm afraid Ashley I wouldn't stand a chance.

OMG GA!!!  That is priceless!! cantstopl

Now I'm a HUGE fan of Kevin's and think he got messed with from Jasmine. IMO she didn't want anyone from her season but picked Kevin, to pick someone!! Hope he just wins and does not have to walk away with Ashley I. Hugesmile

RealityTV - Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 28 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

RealityTV - Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 28 Empty Re: Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by TheWrongReasons Sat Dec 16, 2017 7:31 pm

laugh out loud of course my favourite guy coming into the WG ends up paired off with my least favourite girl. I'm definitely curious how this came to be and to watch their dynamic together. Hopefully "winning" will mellow Ashley out and she'll stop being so insecure/jealous re. other women.

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Dec 16, 2017 7:33 pm

I wonder if maybe it is not a couple winning but male contestant winner and then female contestant winner? Kevin reps Canada and Ashley I USA so could be for the different countries too?
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Dec 16, 2017 7:57 pm

@AllAboutLove I think so. Bachelor Pad was like that. Michael S and Holly D won but they weren't a couple.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Dec 16, 2017 9:42 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@havadrpepper giggling His Mother is probably hyper ventilating at the thought. I'm afraid Ashley I wouldn't stand a chance.

cantstopl All I can hear in my head now is that sound byte of Ashley whining/wailing/crying that they used over and over in the background on BiP every time Jared was talking to Caila.  

Although, now that I think about it, Kevin's mum did want someone who would be 100% dedicated to her son in the same was she is, and Ashley has shown herself to be capable of complete obsession/devotion/dedication to one man, so maybe it could work....?

Oh I just really want to watch this show now please. RealityTV - Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 28 3806527698
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Dec 16, 2017 10:56 pm

hae1001 wrote:Someone posted on reddit that they’ve heard through a source at the finale event that Ashley Iaconetti and Canadian Kevin won. They are trying to get more information.

Thanks @hae1001 - I didn't know that subreddit existed!

I've just been browsing and while it's obvious some of their info has been ripped from the pages of our forum there were a few tidbits I found interesting that I don't think have been mentioned here so just summarising:

Apparently it will air twice a week - Tuesday and Thursday - during the Olympics.  They run for 16 days from 9 to 25 Feb. That's only two Tuesdays and two Thursdays!  Will we really only get 4 episodes??? question

Two people that were in the opening parade did AMAs:  Here and Here

Dean was on ET talking about TWG and trying to dodge questions about Kristina:

Also an interesting comment from one of the people who was in the opening parade (made on this thread) basically confirming what we had speculated about the Chinese version being fake/scripted.  Here's the quote:

I don't know the name of the Chinese girl but one of my Chinese friends (international exchange student) was talking to her and she said she was on the Chinese version of The Bachelor but that version was totally scripted and not very popular. The people organizing the parade seemed to put a lot of attention into the Chinese contingent, I don't know why.

Interesting that there was apparently a lot of attention being put on the Chinese contingent.  A bit of politics creeping in here maybe, or perhaps they're trying to hype up the show's profile for a Chinese reboot?
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Dec 16, 2017 11:44 pm

Millsy had said on his podcast that Winter Games would only be filming for ~2 weeks so if the finale happened already then I don't see many episodes coming from that. 4 or so episodes sounds about right I'd think?
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ishkabaha Sun Dec 17, 2017 2:08 pm

Even though we didn't see Jordan Mauger in the Opening Parade, I'm wondering if he joined late.  He had an instagram post Dec. 5 from Air New Zealand Lounge and last night he posted a story from New York City.   There's a blonde woman popping into the end of one of last night's stories I'm wondering if she's someone known here -- I'm not good at recognizing the past contestants.  I don't know how to upload the stories here, but here's a quick screen snip of her from that story.

RealityTV - Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 28 Jordan10
Source (Instagram Story 12/16/2017)

And, I've noticed following of him by some of the cast, which could have been done earlier since he was announced to be on, but he's following so many of the cast to seem unlikely unless he was involved: Yuki, Clare, Lesley, Michael, Ben, Dean, AshleyI and the girl from Arie's season that has a private account. 

And, if he arrived late and wasn't involved in the opening parade, could others have too?

ishkabaha

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Dec 17, 2017 4:51 pm

@ishkabaha I agree and think Jordan was on the season especially since those who are known to be on Winter Games are following him on IG. No reason to do that unless he was also on the show. I am not sure if there are others who also joined later on or if Jordan wasn't able to arrive for some reason when they had the opening parade/ceremony (flight delay or something else)?
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Dec 19, 2017 4:42 pm

Lily and Jordan (both NZ) are currently together in NYC per Jordan's IGstory. Ally (also NZ) seems back home already so it seems like Lily and Jordan are spending time together post-filming. I may have to revoke my Lily card @Bobette  :shocked!:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Dec 19, 2017 8:32 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Lily and Jordan (both NZ) are currently together in NYC per Jordan's IGstory. Ally (also NZ) seems back home already so it seems like Lily and Jordan are spending time together post-filming. I may have to revoke my Lily card @Bobette  :shocked!:

RealityTV - Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 28 2254279460 I didn't watch his season but from what I can gather he's an A-grade douche.  Lily what are you doing girl...
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Tue Dec 19, 2017 8:40 pm

Bobette wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:Lily and Jordan (both NZ) are currently together in NYC per Jordan's IGstory. Ally (also NZ) seems back home already so it seems like Lily and Jordan are spending time together post-filming. I may have to revoke my Lily card @Bobette  :shocked!:

RealityTV - Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 28 2254279460 I didn't watch his season but from what I can gather he's an A-grade douche.  Lily what are you doing girl...

I didn't watch his season either (not planning too) but if anyone can turn a douche around and knock him for 6 it would be Lily! She can handle herself and Jordan probably needs someone like a lily no idea though i hope its just friends because lily does deserve a good guy (i really have no idea of what kind of guy jordan is though so all jmo)...
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 79 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 53 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+79
MiniDiva
timfan
ddsmom17
Tiggerlgh
pavalygurl