SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 29 of 79 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 54 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 29 Empty Re: Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Tue Dec 19, 2017 9:33 pm

I heard he flipped a coin to choose his winner (and dumped her shortly after).  That's a douche beyond redemption in my book. He probably does need and want a Lily (who wouldn't?!) but it doesn't sound to me like he deserves her.  Maybe she'll crush him like a bug under her Dr Marten boots and he'll get a taste of his own medicine.  laugh out loud Oh well, I'll be watching regardless!
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 29 Empty Re: Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by LoveDovez Tue Dec 19, 2017 11:47 pm

Bobette wrote:I heard he flipped a coin to choose his winner (and dumped her shortly after).  That's a douche beyond redemption in my book. He probably does need and want a Lily (who wouldn't?!) but it doesn't sound to me like he deserves her.  Maybe she'll crush him like a bug under her Dr Marten boots and he'll get a taste of his own medicine.  laugh out loud Oh well, I'll be watching regardless!

IMO He was the worst lead ever to be on these shows. I'm looking forward to watching Lily tho. She rocks. ; )
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Dec 20, 2017 1:50 am

LoveDovez wrote:
Bobette wrote:I heard he flipped a coin to choose his winner (and dumped her shortly after).  That's a douche beyond redemption in my book. He probably does need and want a Lily (who wouldn't?!) but it doesn't sound to me like he deserves her.  Maybe she'll crush him like a bug under her Dr Marten boots and he'll get a taste of his own medicine.  laugh out loud Oh well, I'll be watching regardless!

IMO He was the worst lead ever to be on these shows. I'm looking forward to watching Lily tho. She rocks. ; )

:yes:
He and his F2 were flirting or more like coming on to each other on stage during the ATFR. Just Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 29 318829699 - utterly tactless. 
He is my pick for worst as well.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Fri Dec 22, 2017 12:55 am

Dean & Lesley Murphy might be coupled up

Dean's IG story
Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 29 Dean10

Dean's shoe in Lesley's IG story
Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 29 Screen15

Someone tweeted RS about it and this is his response

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Dec 22, 2017 6:38 am

Great sleuthing, @ReneeM! thumbsup
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Dec 22, 2017 1:15 pm

@ReneeM wow, nice catch! clapping!

I think she is a wonderful person, and a lovely young lady. Much more mature IMHO than Dean is, but sometimes all it takes is the one.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Fri Dec 22, 2017 3:59 pm

Lesley must be bored as she has so much more going on than Dean does. However, having eye candy around for the holidays is always fun.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5312

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Fri Dec 22, 2017 4:09 pm

Can't take credit guys. I saw it a bunch of places and brought it over for discussion since no one else had.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Fri Dec 22, 2017 4:56 pm

I read on Reddit that Kevin followed Lauren (Ashley’s sister) and Naz (Ashley’s BFF) on IG - I took a look and confirmed this (also ... Kevin and Ashley are following each other). I am so curious what we are in for here laugh out loud

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Fri Dec 22, 2017 5:00 pm

Going from Jasmine to Ashley I... What a downgrade laugh out loud

JMO
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Fri Dec 22, 2017 5:10 pm

Jasmine highkey did Kevin dirty though, that ATFR is probably top 3 in the franchise for all the wrong reasons laugh out loud. IF they're together at least he'll never have to compete with anyone for her affections and I could see Ashley & his mom getting along giggling. And on Ashley's side he's a definite upgrade to the guys she's usually thirsting over like Jared & Dean.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 22, 2017 6:00 pm

I never got the Lesley love, but hey - maybe she'll change my mind. When does WG premiere?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 79 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 54 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+79
MiniDiva
timfan
ddsmom17
Tiggerlgh
pavalygurl