SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 33 of 79 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 56 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 33 Empty Re: Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Mon Jan 08, 2018 3:06 pm

OMG - I just checked in and I've missed so much!  

LOL at the "hot mess in the ice cold" caption - they really get their money's worth out of AI don't they?  Doesn't she realise (IMO) TPTB only want her on so they can manipulate her into having some kind of emotional meltdown for the cameras?  Maybe she thinks that's "her thing" now?  Ugh.  Get some self respect please.  Rolling Eyes  

Weird that they show Jordan in the promo but not list him on the cast list???  And what's with that smarmy "ting" with his wine glass?  Maybe they're going to play up to his reputation as being a womaniser.  Could he be the villain of the season?  Start the show with everyone being friendly and then bring him in???

Oh and NO other Aussies or NZ-ers at all in the promo?  I find that weird.  But I guess it's designed for an American audience so they want to showcase familiar faces.  The whole tone with the music and everything gives it a comical tone IMO.  Oh well, at least we'll have some official material to work with now.  

And YAY us for sleuthing all the contestants from nothing more than a few candid crowd shots - well done team!  thumbsup

ETA:  All of those kisses look staged, IMO.

ETA2: Just read through the comments on the Facebook page. Seems a lot of people didn't know Bach existed in other countries (lots of stupid questions like "how could a 21 year old have been on Season 3 of the Bachelor - she would have been 3 years old". And a lot of comments by people asking each other where they can find viewing links for the OS versions. So it seems this spinoff really is going to build the brand and bring in more viewers - shrewd move, Fleiss!
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 33 Empty Re: Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Jan 08, 2018 3:14 pm

More details about the show and confirmation that there will be 26 contestants on the show (with only 4 episodes and based on sleuthing thinking that's the total cast). An older cast overall. Sounds like the winners of challenges get to choose who they want to go on dates with

ABC’s “Bachelor” franchise continues to grow, with the four-part “Bachelor Winter Games” airing in February, premiering just in time for Valentine’s Day.

Contestants on the “Winter Games” will start their journey to find love on Tuesday, Feb. 13, ABC announced Monday. The series will continue on Thursday, Feb. 15, Tuesday, Feb. 20, and Thursday, Feb. 22. All episodes are two hours and will air on ABC at 8 p.m. EST.

The series will start in Vermont, where 14 international contestants — from countries including Australia, Switzerland and Japan — will meet 12 American “Bachelor” and “Bachelorette” alumni to compete in winter-themed challenges, including winter biathlon and ice dancing. Winners of the challenges will receive date cards, and the search for love will follow.

Fans can expect special appearances from U.S. figure skating pairs champions Tai Babilonia and Randy Gardner, and icon Nancy Kerrigan.

First-ever Bachelorette Trista Sutter and her husband Ryan –who won her season– will serve as the grand marshals of the games, joined by ESPN’s Hannah Storm, KABC-TV’s Ashley Brewer, and, of course, host Chris Harrison.

Country music singer Ruthie Collins will perform during the premiere episode.

Here are the contestants we know of so far:

USA Men
Ben, 29, “The Bachelor” Season 20 – USA
Dean, 26, “The Bachelorette” Season 13 (Rachel Lindsay) – USA
Eric, 29, “The Bachelorette” Season 13 (Rachel Lindsay) – USA
Jamey, 33, “The Bachelorette” Season 13 (Rachel Lindsay) – USA
Josiah, 29, “The Bachelorette” Season 13 (Rachel Lindsay) – USA
Luke, 33, “The Bachelorette” Season 12 (JoJo Fletcher) – USA
Michael, 37, “The Bachelorette” Season 9 (Desiree Hartsock Siegfried) – USA

USA Women
Ashley I., 29, “The Bachelor” Season 19 (Chris Soules) – USA
Clare, 36, “The Bachelor” Season 18 (Juan Pablo Galavis) – USA
Lesley, 30, “The Bachelor” Season 17 (Sean Lowe) – USA
[+ 2 women from Arie's season as sleuthed]

International Men
Benoit, 31, “The Bachelorette” Season 1 – Canada
Christian, 34, “The Bachelorette” Season 1 – Switzerland and Germany
Courtney, 31, “The Bachelorette” Season 2 – Australia
Jordan, 34, “The Bachelor” Season 2 – New Zealand
Kevin, 33, “The Bachelorette” Season 1 – Canada

International Women
Ally, 24, “The Bachelor” Season 3 – New Zealand
Jenny, 34, “The Bachelor” Season 1 – Finland
Laura, 29, “The Bachelor” Season 1 – United Kingdom
Lily, 21, “The Bachelor” Season 3 – New Zealand
Nastassia, 26, “The Bachelor” Season 3 – Sweden
Rebecca, 26, “The Bachelor” Season 3 – Sweden
Tiffany, 31, “The Bachelor” Season 4 – Australia
Yuki, 21, “The Bachelor” Season 1 – Japan
Zoe, 25, “The Bachelor” Season 1 – China
https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/bachelor-winter-games-hits-abc-just-time-valentine-153039530.html?
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jan 08, 2018 3:20 pm

Ashley and Kevin : Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 33 623245435 Her crying shtick is so old and gross IMHO. Kevin? what are you thinking?? She is totally not his type from what I know of him.

Who is this person?

Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 33 Captur42

and this blonde?

Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 33 Captur43

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/bachelor-winter-games-first-look-hot-mess-ice-cold-220745298.html

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Jan 08, 2018 3:33 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Who is this person?

Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 33 Captur42
https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/bachelor-winter-games-first-look-hot-mess-ice-cold-220745298.html

The guy is Christian (Germany and Switzerland)
Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 33 26232520_10213304968972618_1981223340777347788_oBachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 33 26756283_10213304972932717_608213940883459866_o

I am not sure on the blonde with Josiah. Could be Nastassia (unless Ally or one of the other blondes) question 

Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 33 26756348_10213304706206049_6230508291040285091_o

Nastassia

Cast photos https://www.facebook.com/pg/TheBachelor/photos/?tab=album&album_id=10155108682678053
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Jan 08, 2018 3:36 pm

Video of promo 

https://www.facebook.com/TheBachelor/videos/10155109391268053/
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Jan 08, 2018 3:52 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:More details about the show and confirmation that there will be 26 contestants on the show (with only 4 episodes and based on sleuthing thinking that's the total cast). An older cast overall. Sounds like the winners of challenges get to choose who they want to go on dates with

Interesting. Kevin's going to win a lot, IMO, so I guess he takes Ashley either on direction from TPTB or the guy just really likes drama.  Good luck with that one mate.  Lily will also win a lot IMO.  In fact I'm wondering if they may have to 'handicap' some players or tweak the events to stop the same people winning everything.  From their SM follows I guess Lily takes Courtney on her date.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Mon Jan 08, 2018 4:24 pm

JMHO but this looks like the worst train wreck.....ever.

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Jan 08, 2018 9:17 pm

laugh out loud Ben with his fly down. Guess it's a new year and look for Ben  cheeky  dizzy

Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 33 26230721_10155108682743053_4672542172414757512_n
source
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Jan 08, 2018 9:38 pm

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Jan 08, 2018 9:40 pm

@Sprite laugh out loud Fly down, naked in the tub with plate of food on his bits... what's next? Full frontal? Ben's really letting it all hang out this year  cheeky
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Mon Jan 08, 2018 9:46 pm

I'll take your word for it.  I don't want to look to closely. laugh out loud That tub pic is still unfortunately burned into my brain.  Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 33 1838857674

And I'm so not sure I can watch this.  I see entirely too much Luke. laugh out loud

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Mon Jan 08, 2018 9:50 pm

Not sure if I will watch this since all I will recognize is the Bach USA people. Do they even win anything or is this another BIP type thing and they hope to find someone to date? Would be interesting if someone in the US falls in love with someone international how they would make that work out distance wise.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 33 8367-910 Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 33 I_got_13 Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 33 E5kqdm15 Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 33 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 79 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 56 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+79
MiniDiva
timfan
ddsmom17
Tiggerlgh
pavalygurl