SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 56 of 79 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 67 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 56 Empty Re: Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:40 am

ishkabaha wrote:Here's a pic of the ladies at the first Rose Ceremony.  What a diversely dressed from row.  And, I don't like to ever question what anyone wears, but what in the world is Ashley wearing???????  

Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 56 Winter10
Source

Ashley appears to be wearing the lovechild of a hooker's outfit and a mosquito net.

I love the Chinese girl's dress sense so much.  I'm disappointed she goes home at the first ceremony; she seems really unique.

ETA:  Lily's face  cantstopl
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 56 Empty Re: Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by ishkabaha Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:50 am

Here's a pretty interesting interview with one of the show's producers with information about casting, the rose ceremonies (apparently the third one "will be talked about in Bachelor Nation for years"), culture differences with the Fantasy Suite/Couples Room, and more.   The title of the article is really click-bait, it's not a political piece.
Why Trump Played a Part in 'Bachelor Winter Games' Casting

ishkabaha

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:09 am

Kevin's also reading/aware of RS' spoilers as he liked a comment on Ashley's IG about Reality Steve and that he (Kevin) does like Ashley (take that RS :uptonogood

I do think Kevin likes Ashley (he'd be a real douche if he didn't like her at all but reportedly slept with her). Back in Jan posted maybe they are seeing where it goes. I've vacillated back and forth a bit on Kevin due to some of his SM activity but still thinking it may be more casual and not as serious as I think Lesley and Dean are... but it could be Ashley and Kevin are more serious than that. Stranger things have happened laugh out loud 
Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 56 D5313566825564fda49cc4bbd37be32b

ETA: Kevin also commented "That's a nice photo" on the pic. I'm thinking Kevin may have taken the pic of Ashley  
Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 56 26871889_151512205549081_6560447113098952704_n
https://www.instagram.com/p/Be_973jhhXu/?taken-by=ashley_iaconetti
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:15 am

Yeah I mean I don't think it'll last but I do think it's possible Kevin genuinely likes her as a person and I think she can grow from this relationship and I think he's a better match for her than either Jared or Wells were. Kevin can handle Ashley! laugh out loud
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:32 am

ITA. I don't think it will last either but definitely think Kevin's a better match for her than Wells or Jared - and may cement her moving on completely from Jared which is a good thing laugh out loud
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ishkabaha Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:40 am

Here's the extended preview that they showed at the end of Bachelor tonight.  

ishkabaha

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:45 am

ishkabaha wrote:Here's the extended preview that they showed at the end of Bachelor tonight.  

YOU CAN TOTALLY SEE ASHLEY'S NIPPLE AT 1:06!! affraid They should probably whack a black bar across that. rofl
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:07 am

Kevin making out with Bibi a lot in that preview and really looking into her. Did Bibi back off from Kevin because Ashley was into him? (I'd hope that's not the main reason will see)  Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 56 1f633  Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 56 1f633
Who is that in the bed with the night cameras? Hope it's not Kevin with Ashley  speechless  affraid  (what a way to do it dizzy )

Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 56 27858279_10213591464534828_7207043712688010665_n
my sc from source

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:18 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by just2relax Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:15 am

ishkabaha wrote:Here's a pretty interesting interview with one of the show's producers with information about casting, the rose ceremonies (apparently the third one "will be talked about in Bachelor Nation for years"), culture differences with the Fantasy Suite/Couples Room, and more.   The title of the article is really click-bait, it's not a political piece.
Why Trump Played a Part in 'Bachelor Winter Games' Casting
This was definitely political.  I live outside the USA and getting VISAs has always been months long process. Plenty of people are denied. To blame it on 2018 new rules is biased, exaggerated, and unfair.

just2relax

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:18 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Kevin making out with Bibi a lot in that preview and really looking into her. Did Bibi back off from Kevin because Ashley was into him? (I'd hope that's not the main reason will see)
Who is that in the bed with the night cameras? Is that Kevin with Ashley  speechless  affraid  (what a way to do it dizzy )

Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 56 27858279_10213591464534828_7207043712688010665_n

I think we're meant to assume it's Kevin & Ashley but the guys arms seem a bit too skinny to be Kevin's?  But it does look like Ashley so I guess it must be.  Bunkbeds on international TV though?  Worse than losing your virginity on school camp IMO.  laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:24 am

@Bobette when I zoom in (the things I do sleuthing this show dizzy ) I'm not sure if it's Kev and Ashley? Wouldn't they do it in the boom boom room? That sc looks like it's in dorm type rooms? Maybe it's one of the other couples? I'd hope Kev and Ashley don't do it in the dorm rooms  affraid  laugh out loud
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:42 am

AllAboutLove wrote:@Bobette when I zoom in (the things I do sleuthing this show dizzy ) I'm not sure if it's Kev and Ashley? Wouldn't they do it in the boom boom room? That sc looks like it's in dorm type rooms? Maybe it's one of the other couples? I'd hope Kev and Ashley don't do it in the dorm rooms  affraid  laugh out loud

Yes I would have thought that losing one's virginity would warrant a trip to the classy Boom Room (laugh out loud) but it could still be them in the dorms.  I agree it doesn't look like Kev but which other girl could it be with light skin and dark hair?  Only really Bibi and it doesn't look like her figure IMO.  I think all the other couples are blonde girls?  Unless her hair isn't as dark as it seems (sometimes night vision producing misleading colour).  I don't know... what do you reckon?

ETA: Night Vision of Grant & Lace on BiP for comparison.  The greyscale correlation of their hair/skin colours actually looks pretty accurate to me.  So it probably is a brunette.  Could only be Bibi or Ashley then IMO since the Chinese girl goes home early.  It's the guy I'm not convinced by.  Kev seems more "hands on".  If it was him I'd expect him to be grabbing her face or bum with his meaty hands and tree trunk arms, not just lying there like a skinny-armed fish fillet.

via GIPHY

Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 56 of 79 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 67 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+79
MiniDiva
timfan
ddsmom17
Tiggerlgh
pavalygurl