SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 43 of 79 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 61 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 43 Empty Re: Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Mon Jan 29, 2018 5:12 pm

Wow this woman is really spruiking the show isn't she? Is she on the payroll?!?! laugh out loud

Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 43 AfyHo8r

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 43 Empty Re: Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Mon Jan 29, 2018 5:24 pm

More tweets from the preview:

Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 43 0LMs6RI

Source

Crying eh?  I wonder who that could be...  Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 43 3806527698

Source

Source

Sounds promising!
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Jan 30, 2018 10:37 pm

On the Almost Famous Podcast Bibiana and Ashley talk about how their friendship was tested because they were interested in the same guy however they worked it out at the time. Hints given that Ashley has a romance storyline.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Feb 01, 2018 3:19 pm

https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/dean-unglert-im-incredibly-happy-since-dating-lesley-murphy/
He may no longer suck at dating however sucks at keeping secrets giggling - giddy as heck.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Thu Feb 01, 2018 7:11 pm

Benoit who is on Winter Games from Jasmine's Canada Bachelorette commented on Clare Crawley's latest Instagram pic "Elbi", which I believe is French for memories created.....Wonder if they will couple up on show?? Clare is crying in one of the previews....It sure would be nice to see her find love not heartache for a change!!!!

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Feb 01, 2018 9:14 pm

@Luvstruck thanks for letting us know. He is a character. Smiley He has a very strong French accent. Here is his old bio from Bachelorette Canada. When he talks about his French kissing, warning, be prepared. cheeky Go to the link for the full bio.

http://www.wnetwork.com/living/benoit

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Feb 01, 2018 11:49 pm

Since we're going there, here's another example of Benoit being "romantic".  WARNING: eeewwwww   Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 43 3806527698

https://www.instagram.com/p/BLc0huJAV0m/?taken-by=bachcan Not my cup of tea but he'll be fun to watch!

I rarely watch the US season so not familiar with Clare.  Could someone please fill me in on her story?
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Feb 02, 2018 4:26 am

Bobette wrote:Since we're going there, here's another example of Benoit being "romantic".  WARNING: eeewwwww   Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 43 3806527698

https://www.instagram.com/p/BLc0huJAV0m/?taken-by=bachcan Not my cup of tea but he'll be fun to watch!

I rarely watch the US season so not familiar with Clare.  Could someone please fill me in on her story?

She was F2 on Juan Pablo's season. Things did not end well. Later on she went on BIP and it was made to look as if she was talking to a racoon.

She is getting up there in terms of Bachelor contestants...well, the ladies anyway...35 or 36.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Feb 02, 2018 4:39 am

Sprite wrote:
Bobette wrote:Since we're going there, here's another example of Benoit being "romantic".  WARNING: eeewwwww   Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 43 3806527698

She was F2 on Juan Pablo's season. Things did not end well. Later on she went on BIP and it was made to look as if she was talking to a racoon.

She is getting up there in terms of Bachelor contestants...well, the ladies anyway...35 or 36.

Thanks @Sprite!  I watched that season of BiP and can vaguely remember the racoon conversation - didn't realise that was Clare though.  So Juan Pablo, a racoon and now Benoit?  She must like males with accents... and strong animal instincts.  laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Feb 02, 2018 10:52 am

Here's an old update on Claire. Go to the link for the rest of the story.

https://www.bustle.com/articles/184719-what-is-clare-crawley-up-to-these-days-the-bachelor-star-has-embraced-normal-life

Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 43 B02cd35d-c385-4789-b68c-a2a05af06384

Longtime fans in Bachelor Nation have missed seeing Clare Crawley on television. She appeared on Juan Pablo Galavis's much maligned season of The Bachelor, and she eventually looked for love on Bachelor in Paradise. Sadly for her, neither of those appearances worked out and Clare had an infamously bitter exit from  BIP . Nevertheless, the viewers miss watching her, and I'm sure they want to know what Clare Crawley is up to these days.

In a refreshing twist, Clare has not followed the lead of her fellow Bachelor alums to become a professional reality star. Sure, if you scroll through her Instagram page, she has an endorsed a curling iron, but that's a little bit different than other reality TV alums trying to make a buck off their personalized promotional links. Instead, it's because Clare is actually a hair stylist, so it makes sense for her to endorse hair tools.

And, yes, she really is a hair stylist and you can actually book an appointment for Clare to do your hair. She works at the DeFacto Salon in East Sacramento, California, if you are interested. I have a feeling that she's not going to gossip about her time on The Bachelor with you while she styles your hair, but, hey, it's worth a shot if you really want to inquire about it.

IG https://www.instagram.com/clarecrawley/?hl=en

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Feb 02, 2018 12:55 pm

I just want to say, that as a long time Bachelor fan....I have most definitely NOT missed seeing her on television.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 02, 2018 2:12 pm

I'm still undecided whether I will watch this. Just the fact that Ashley I is in it is what is holding me back. I really don't like her on my TV screen.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 79 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 61 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+79
MiniDiva
timfan
ddsmom17
Tiggerlgh
pavalygurl