SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 44 of 79 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 61 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BachelorWinterGames - Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 44 Empty Re: Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by notarose Fri Feb 02, 2018 4:29 pm

Just listened to Dean’s latest podcast
https://art19.com/shows/help-i-suck-at-dating-with-dean-unglert

Whoa, IMO he’s very excited about what he refers to as his hypothetical relationship. He also mentions the reach of tptb and how it effects his ability to share specifics. He very much pushes the boundary in this podcast. 
I find this curious as Rachel was able to say she was engaged yet Dean is supposedly restricted from saying he is in a relationship. Wondering how these contracts work. Anyway, he said he will be at a Super Bowl party with a large group this weekend - maybe Lake Tahoe (wasn’t listening all that closely) - possibly with a hypothetical someone which will make for an easy sleuth if Lesley posts in that location.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

BachelorWinterGames - Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 44 Empty Re: Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by ishkabaha Sat Feb 03, 2018 3:39 am

It must be media day for Winter Games -- I've seen articles and videos from a few sources.  I liked this one from ET today.  I love that Zoe didn't know who Chris Harrison was...  Also, in the article accompanying the video, Harrison does confirm that Dean and Lesley made a 'love connection' and we'll see more than one couple come out of this.  And, Ben had a really emotional conversation about his breakup and he says “I’m glad I got to share that because it’s real".
ETOnline 'Bachelor Winter Games': Why Fans Won't See Any Proposals

And this from Variety TV News Roundup
“The Bachelor Winter Games: World Tells All,” a reunion special, will air on  on Feb. 22 at 10 p.m. EST, on The ABC Television Network, streaming and on demand. Following “The Bachelor Winter Games” finale, the special, hosted by Chris Harrison, will reunite the bachelors and bachelorettes from around the world who participated in the winter-themed iteration of the hit romance reality franchise.

We'll have to keep an eye on everyone's movement to determine when the reunion special will be taped.

I noticed this a couple of days ago from Kevin Wendt's Instagram, noting that he's spending a few weeks in LA with some great people.  Will he be spending Valentine's Day with Ashley???  

Credit: @Kevin Wendt  Not feeling older today, definitely feeling wiser This year I’m treating myself to an entire Dairy Queen cake, a top shelf bottle of red, and a few weeks in LA spent with great people. Doing a little work, and having a lot of fun  Anyone else getting away the next few months?? Can me and 5 friends come??
Source

ishkabaha

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Feb 03, 2018 3:16 pm

@ishkabaha Thanks for all the info!

Feb 22nd is a Thursday. I would guess filming would take place the weekend before, around Thursday Friday Saturday 15th 16th 17th.

Hamilton Ontario is the city Kevin works in, he lives in Toronto, Ontario. I hope he's not one of the love connections. dizzy If he is, I'll be interested to see him interact with Ashley if they in fact are an item.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Feb 03, 2018 4:17 pm

@ishkabaha 
Thanks for the link.
Dean and Lesley are posting from ski lifts in the same location but not pictured together. 
BachelorWinterGames - Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 44 3806527698 This is a great example IMO of silly. Their dating has obviously transitioned beyond the show and now CH has confirmed. They had both been dropping hints on SM that fueled the rumor but for some reason it seems tptb didn’t want the relationship publicized at the time Dean did his podcast. Not seeing much purpose to have had them slink around. IMO it’s good pre-show publicity to anticipate their WG storyline. 
Unnecessary clock & dagger.

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Feb 03, 2018 4:48 pm

And, Ben had a really emotional conversation about his breakup and he says “I’m glad I got to share that because it’s real".
ETOnline 'Bachelor Winter Games': Why Fans Won't See Any Proposals

So Ben is going to be all emotional talking about his breakup even though he's been dating that Lindsey girl since last summer (and keeping her as hidden as possible) ? Rolling Eyes Makes me think Ben will be selling himself as "I'm just so heartbroken/woe is me" and trying to elicit sympathy from the viewers all in his bid to try be the Bachelor. Because I totally think other than just seeking attention that's the main reason Ben went on Winter Games. Just no no no
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Cjr0204 Sat Feb 03, 2018 5:18 pm

He's been almost giddy since the breakup...yeah, not buying it. But buying his bid to be the next Bachelor for sure.

Cjr0204

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Feb 06, 2018 2:45 am

Benji Boy ready to campaign to be the bachelor again (imo). Please NOOOO!  BachelorWinterGames - Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 44 2292733854 

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Feb 06, 2018 2:57 am

From on the Almost Famous Podcast Ben mentioned Ashley will be with someone on Valentines Day.

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:10 pm

Going through Ashley's IG, she has not posted a pic of Jared since Nov 30th. Prior to that, there is one every row it seems.

If anything, I hope she is learning the difference between chasing someone who doesn't want her and being treated by someone who cares for her in a true relationship type of manner.

Re Ben no If he would have just gone away and stopped mentioning Lauren during every chance he can, maybe in a few years he could make a come back. However he just doesn't shut up about Lauren. It's nauseating to me and fake.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Feb 07, 2018 3:06 am

Group pic of the contestants on TBWG this season. One week to go til it airs with crying, ice-dancing and who knows what else laugh out loud BachelorWinterGames - Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 44 1176891977

BachelorWinterGames - Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 44 27579522_1735590909844655_9214792886925656064_n
kevin.c.wendt 1 week..we’re up  #bachelorwintergames #disfunctionalfamily
https://www.instagram.com/p/Be3614lHRH9/?hl=en&taken-by=kevin.c.wendt
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Wed Feb 07, 2018 1:11 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Group pic of the contestants on TBWG this season. One week to go til it airs with crying, ice-dancing and who knows what else laugh out loud BachelorWinterGames - Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 44 1176891977

BachelorWinterGames - Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 44 27579522_1735590909844655_9214792886925656064_n
kevin.c.wendt 1 week..we’re up  #bachelorwintergames #disfunctionalfamily
https://www.instagram.com/p/Be3614lHRH9/?hl=en&taken-by=kevin.c.wendt

I wonder if Ashley is sitting beside Kevin in this photo and got cut off. You can see a bended knee beside him and it looks to be a woman's leg. question

BachelorWinterGames - Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 44 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Feb 07, 2018 1:25 pm

@Brill I was just going to ask the same thing. And why does it look like Dean has too many hands?

Luke Pelle's facial expression is priceless. "Why didn't I just be TB instead of being part of this circus"?

laugh out loud

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 79 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 61 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+79
MiniDiva
timfan
ddsmom17
Tiggerlgh
pavalygurl