SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 46 of 79 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 62 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bar - Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 46 Empty Re: Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Wed Feb 07, 2018 2:47 pm

Sprite wrote:
havadrpepper wrote:
Sprite wrote:

Ashley...Chris Soules Bachelor season.
Jordan...the NZ Bachelor isn't there.
Lily...from Zack's season of NZ Bachelor isn't shown.
Benoit...from Bachelorette Canada isn't show.

So there should be 2 more?

20 shown plus these 4 you listed is still not 26.

When I was doing the banner I only had 24 contestants.

From post above:

-Here are the contestants (12 from the US, 14 International):

USA Men:

Ben, 29, “The Bachelor” Season 20
Dean, 26, “The Bachelorette” Season 13 (Rachel Lindsay)
Eric, 29, “The Bachelorette” Season 13 (Rachel Lindsay)
Jamey, 33, “The Bachelorette” Season 13 (Rachel Lindsay)
Josiah, 29, “The Bachelorette” Season 13 (Rachel Lindsay)
Luke, 33, “The Bachelorette” Season 12 (JoJo Fletcher)
Michael, 37, “The Bachelorette” Season 9 (Desiree Hartsock Siegfried)

USA Women:
Ashley I., 29, “The Bachelor” Season 19 (Chris Soules)
Clare, 36, “The Bachelor” Season 18 (Juan Pablo Galavis)
Lesley, 30, “The Bachelor” Season 17 (Sean Lowe)
Bibiana, 30, “The Bachelor, Season 22 (Arie Luyendyk Jr.)
Lauren G., 27, “The Bachelor, Season 22 (Arie Luyendyk Jr.)

International Men:

Benoit, 31, “The Bachelorette” Season 1 – Canada
Christian, 34, “The Bachelorette” Season 1 – Switzerland and Germany
Courtney, 31, “The Bachelorette” Season 2 – Australia
Jordan, 34, “The Bachelor” Season 2 – New Zealand
Kevin, 33, “The Bachelorette” Season 1 – Canada

International Women:

Ally, 24, “The Bachelor” Season 3 – New Zealand
Jenny, 34, “The Bachelor” Season 1 – Finland
Laura, 29, “The Bachelor” Season 1 – United Kingdom
Lily, 21, “The Bachelor” Season 3 – New Zealand
Nastassia, 26, “The Bachelor” Season 3 – Sweden
Rebecca, 26, “The Bachelor” Season 3 – Sweden
Tiffany, 31, “The Bachelor” Season 4 – Australia
Yuki, 21, “The Bachelor” Season 1 – Japan
Zoe, 25, “The Bachelor” Season 1 – China

Back to top Go down

bar - Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 46 Empty Re: Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by notarose Wed Feb 07, 2018 3:22 pm

happygolucky wrote:I've been reading this thread and really enjoying the crumbs, tho' knowing only handful of people participating ... from your comments I've got a sense that Dean is a cutie (who might be the baby of the bunch, but maybe the most interesting, IDK havent watched Rachel's season), that AshleyI may have taken the matter of "growing up" in her own hands and has done something about it (or at least got over it, so that it stops being her complex, as it seems) and that "mister perfect" Ben continues to show his "complexity" as he thinks suits him perfectly, while I think it just doesn't fit him and it's out of style.  
to the bolded -  yes  People can have consensual sex for whatever reason suits them IMO.  RS is so weird when it comes to supposed sex rumor stories.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Feb 07, 2018 3:32 pm

notarose wrote:
happygolucky wrote:I've been reading this thread and really enjoying the crumbs, tho' knowing only handful of people participating ... from your comments I've got a sense that Dean is a cutie (who might be the baby of the bunch, but maybe the most interesting, IDK havent watched Rachel's season), that AshleyI may have taken the matter of "growing up" in her own hands and has done something about it (or at least got over it, so that it stops being her complex, as it seems) and that "mister perfect" Ben continues to show his "complexity" as he thinks suits him perfectly, while I think it just doesn't fit him and it's out of style.  
to the bolded -  yes  People can have consensual sex for whatever reason suits them IMO.  RS is so weird when it comes to supposed sex rumor stories.

I don't have a problem with her taking matters in her own hands, I just question why she would do it so publically on this show. It makes my Spidy senses tingle.

Also, not to defend RS, but in this case, this is a major storyline. Not to mention, if Kevin turns out to be a real douche, then it will be an even bigger storyline. I foresee another JPab.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Feb 07, 2018 3:34 pm

It takes two to tango. If Ashley felt the time was right to loose her virginity with Kevin, after barely knowing the guy, that's on her IMHO. I know Kevin had a difficult time after the split with 'ette Canada Jasmine. Since the split he has carried on his life as he normally did. Nothing tells me he was advertising himself for bachelor Canada.

Being labelled as the one who took Ashley's virginity for years to come in hopes of garnering attention followed by being Bach Canada, is not something I would think Kevin or any guy would do IMHO.

Bachelor Canada has had three seasons, and all season's were no names meaning not from any other franchise or known contestants.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Wed Feb 07, 2018 3:52 pm

@Sprite I hear you. But as long there is no actual footage shown or heavy breathing edited in like for Nick&Kaitlyn ... losing a virginity aka having sex ... or having sex 2nd, 3rd... time doesn't change much ... since there was plenty of sex between various contestants over the years, insinuated or ignored ... like I'm sure Nick's record of names is out there in plain site and nobody needs to feel shame (and if they do, then maybe they should question their reasons) ... so it's only a big deal if you make it out to be (not you sprite) ... and I guess TPTB has make it a big deal, as probably has AI too ... and so will the media (when it airs) ... but the audience has a choice not to ... and if they do, it's on them ... since that's what TPTB wanted in the 1st place. As for Ashley's dignity ... I would say she has done some pretty questionable and petty things in the past that this seems nothing in comparison ... the difference that she can make is how she approaches it and how will she handle the media afterwards.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Feb 07, 2018 5:27 pm

Sprite wrote:

I can't figure out who is the last one missing.

Hang on. I think that might be Lily standing in front of Michael.

Yes that's Lily standing behind the couch on the right, sans bra.  laugh out loud  I've just woken up but once my brain starts working I'll see if I can work out who's missing.  LOL at Ashley being cropped out.

As for the Kevin/Ashley scenario posited by RS, none of this would surprise me.  I made my feelings on Kevin well known during Jasmine's season but suffice to say I am not a fan.

During that season it was discovered by one of our members that he'd been on a reality real estate show with his then-GF, where they wanted to get away from his over-protective mother.

His "story" on Bachette was quite similar (painted as a bit of a hero because of his career but with a crazy mum and jealous streak a mile wide).  IMO he thinks he's good "TV material".

re: Ashley, I don't even believe she is (was) still a virgin.  IMO anyone who'd waited that long would not throw it away on a reality TV show.  IMO it's likely she "lost it" ages ago to some off-screen random.

I think they're both playing to their on-screen character bios.  It wouldn't surprise me at all if Kevin is just looking for more fame and Ashley would be thrilled with having the attention on her, IMO.

ETA:  Not surprised that Lily and Court make it to the finals since they're both athletic, competitive and entertaining.  I don't think there's any chance of them lasting post-show though.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Wed Feb 07, 2018 6:14 pm

Well, I can't wait to see how Kevin is with Ashley, I hope Jasmine complimentary things she said of him after they broke up like he is loyal and the most ready to settle down guy she had been with are true. He's not the player that Arie has been. In the Canada season he was very focused on Jasmine and I think he may be the type of guy Ashley needs. His focus could do wonders in making Ashley feel wanted. His social media was upbeat with winning the Winter Games, ending the year on a big up and looking forward to new year. Since then he has spent time at a Patriots game with friends (Ashley was there) and has been trolling her Instagram pics & commenting with "Hot" emoji's. Ben on podcast also said Ashley has a Valentine this year so they must have plans & Kevin posted he will be in LA for several weeks so hopefully we'll get pics of them. They could be very good for each other. Hope neither are pressured into rushing things but make their own pace outside of show. Per his Instagram he wants to "Kiss a little more, think a little less" so I think that is a good start!!!!

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Feb 07, 2018 6:21 pm

@Bobette looks like we may have called it before filming even began with Lily and Courtney bestbud! (agree that I don't see it lasting but can see them as friends post-show)
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Wed Feb 07, 2018 6:31 pm

I don't know what's Ashley's stance on the matter ... maybe it isn't about waiting for the One and Only, but it was/is rather about waiting for the "right one" ... who would be decent person, good enough, attracted to her (and her attracted to him), who would know how to make her feel special enough and who she would feel comfortable to share that experience with ... with no further "happily ever after" attachments. So, maybe it was more of an act/decision empowering her, rather than him using her ... or at least I hope she presents herself in this way - owning it, rather that putting herself in a "victim position" like RS has recounted.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by ishkabaha Wed Feb 07, 2018 6:35 pm

I think the ones missing from the picture are Jordan, Benoit, Jamey, Ashley, Yuki, Stassi.

ishkabaha

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Wed Feb 07, 2018 6:36 pm

bluwavz wrote:Omg RS just posted WG spoilers and he says Ashley loses her virginity to Kevin.
I think she’s had plenty of chances since her first appearance on the franchise. I have my doubts that this is true. It sounds like a producer set up for shock value JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Feb 07, 2018 6:55 pm

Regarding Kevin, I've posted upthread before but his SM activity since filming ended for Winter Games has never made me think he is in a relationship. Just like sleuthing any F1 or guy in a relationship post-filming, I looked at Kevin's SM the same and his consistent liking of other girls pics (specifically one girl who is a spoiler so can't state who) and his general SM activity overall imo matches part of the spoilers, in that I'd thought and posted before that I could see Kevin using Ashley for more fame. Not that Ashley is exempt from seeking that herself but I do think Ashley'd be genuinely into Kevin while I don't see the same for Kevin. I've never seen a guy with his type of SM activity ever last with the girl he is with and I don't see it lasting with these two and considering sex is involved it will not end well I'd think. jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 46 of 79 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 62 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+79
MiniDiva
timfan
ddsmom17
Tiggerlgh
pavalygurl