SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 79 of 79 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 77, 78, 79

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bar - Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 79 Empty Re: Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by stuckinsc Sat Feb 24, 2018 9:39 pm

I enjoyed Jordan on BWG, and seeing him with Courtney and Lilly has been fun. I wouldn’t mind new international people, but I would take Jordan over any BiP retreads. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

bar - Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 79 Empty Re: Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Feb 24, 2018 9:59 pm

I'll wait and see how Jordan is on BIP. I thought he was better on WG but he clearly was there to redeem himself as he stated himself and given he is an actor it's not that hard to be on best behavior while on camera and in that type of situation. 

I also didn't really care for how he was like "when you start something you need to see it through" to Bibi and her dating him post-show. Felt totally hypocritical to me given how he was on his season. Also felt like he then backtracked with positive stuff realizing he's on camera and trying to play the "I am here for love etc". 

IDK. I think he's fine as a friend and probably lots of fun but not so much the type for relationships. I'd like to be proven wrong and that Jordan will do "really well" on BIP like he claims but he should be careful as it may backfire on him. BIP isn't WG.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Feb 24, 2018 10:31 pm

I think Jordan would take to BiP like a duck to water - the trashy atmosphere would suit him, IMO.  What I don't look forward to is potentially having to listen to the whole "coin flip justification" spiel all over again for the non-WG audience, or the thought of him exercising poor judgment and ending up in an even worse position than he was in after Bach NZ.  I'd like to see him happy though so worth giving him a shot IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Feb 24, 2018 10:40 pm

@Bobette that's my concern that BIP is way more trashy and I don't think all the drinking would help either (even though they've tried to limit it). I think WG much more suited Jordan. If he finds lasting love with one of the contestants that's great but I don't pretend to think that twu love is why Jordan is going back for round 3 on Bach related TV laugh out loud
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Feb 24, 2018 10:50 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:@Bobette that's my concern that BIP is way more trashy and I don't think all the drinking would help either (even though they've tried to limit it). I think WG much more suited Jordan. If he finds lasting love with one of the contestants that's great but I don't pretend to think that twu love is why Jordan is going back for round 3 on Bach related TV laugh out loud

cantstopl On that we can agree, for sure. yes
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Feb 24, 2018 10:54 pm

@Bobette  bar - Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 79 3806527698  bar - Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 79 1377737533 I borrowed that phrase from @bluwavz (she gets the credit  bar - Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 79 4256136633 yes)
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sat Feb 24, 2018 10:55 pm

@AllAboutLove twu wuv 4eva bar - Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 79 1f601
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Feb 24, 2018 10:57 pm

Never have nine letters and a number conveyed meaning so perfectly.  Added to my vocabulary - thanks @bluwavz
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Feb 24, 2018 11:13 pm

bluwavz wrote:@AllAboutLove twu wuv 4eva  bar - Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 79 1f601
laugh out loud The best phrase that sums up so much of this show imo :yes:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Feb 24, 2018 11:38 pm

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 79 of 79 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 77, 78, 79

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+79
MiniDiva
timfan
ddsmom17
Tiggerlgh
pavalygurl