SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 47 of 79 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 63 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

moose - Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 47 Empty Re: Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Feb 07, 2018 7:25 pm

IMO, Ashley I could be the leg (light leggings/pants, black sock) we see sitting between Dean and Benji since she's close to both.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

moose - Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 47 Empty Re: Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Feb 07, 2018 7:45 pm

Kevin tagged Ashley I in his pic by the table in front so if she is sitting next to him in the pic then it seems he didn't want to tag Ashley by him. (I believe the black by Ben's feet is a purse with some chain on it?)

When I first saw the pic what stood out to me most was that, even though Kevin tagged Ashley in the pic, Kevin chose to post a group pic that doesn't even have Ashley in it... moose - Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 47 2753 Suspect

moose - Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 47 094e7d68d68bc915b191c37d9b749267
IG kevin.c.wendt
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 07, 2018 8:42 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Kevin tagged Ashley I in his pic by the table in front so if she is sitting next to him in the pic then it seems he didn't want to tag Ashley by him. (I believe the black by Ben's feet is a purse with some chain on it?)

Looking at it closer, that black that you think is a purse, I believe it is a boot in white leggings that leads to the "extra" hands behind Dean. Some of the other girls have boots on as well.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Feb 07, 2018 9:12 pm

havadrpepper wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:Kevin tagged Ashley I in his pic by the table in front so if she is sitting next to him in the pic then it seems he didn't want to tag Ashley by him. (I believe the black by Ben's feet is a purse with some chain on it?)

Looking at it closer, that black that you think is a purse, I believe it is a boot in white leggings that leads to the "extra" hands behind Dean. Some of the other girls have boots on as well.

Good catch! It does look like a leg with black boots (feet crossed?). Given that we know who is on the season based on the show having announced all the contestants except for Jordan/NZ, it could be Ashley as @Ladybug82 posted  yes  I still think it's kind of strange that Kevin posted a pic without Ashley visibly seen question

ETA: Jordan from NZ officially on the show per TBWG official account 
moose - Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 47 26870541_185499588718506_8429486321902288896_n.jpg?se=7&ig_cache_key=MTcwOTY1Njk5NzkxNTM1OTk1Nw%3D%3D
IG story https://www.instagram.com/thebachwintergames

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Thu Feb 08, 2018 3:53 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Feb 07, 2018 10:53 pm

Oh my gawd on the virginity thing!!! Also I loved Jasmine and Kevin and am super sad about all this for Jas!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Feb 07, 2018 11:00 pm

Kevin has been liking other people's comments on Jasmine's IG (he doesn't follow Jasmine and he doesn't like her posts, just other people's comments on her posts). Just weird to me  Suspect
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Feb 07, 2018 11:19 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Kevin has been liking other people's comments on Jasmine's IG (he doesn't follow Jasmine and he doesn't like her posts, just other people's comments on her posts). Just weird to me  Suspect

What kind of comments, @AllAboutLove? If positive comments, that IMO seems like a subtle way to compliment Jas without actually complimenting her. If negative, that's a bit petty, IMO. I'm guessing positive? Perhaps he's trying to make amends.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Feb 07, 2018 11:25 pm

@Bobette just general comments, most recent was about the location she was at. It wasn't the comments that made me notice, it was that he doesn't follow Jas and he doesn't like her pics, just other people's comments on her pics. He's been doing this for a while. It just seems kind of shady. Why not just like the pic or follow, why like the people's comments on her pics? His liking the comments but not following her nor liking Jas' pics shows me he goes to her account and scrolls to read people's comments to her. Bizarre behavior imo  dizzy
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Feb 08, 2018 12:33 am

Yeah that's shady all right.  Suspect Feels a bit like cyberstalking IMO.  Another minus 1 on Kevin's scorecard for me. no
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Feb 08, 2018 4:31 am

A scathing review of episode 1 from some random journalist:

http://www.speakfreewithjb.com/bachelor.htm

Basically, he hates it!  laugh out loud  Also clearly has no idea who the internationals are and made no effort to find out.  

Regardless, some of his article is actually quite revealing/amusing so feast your eyeballs on these nuggets:

The Japanese gal doesn't speak English -- except for hello, goodbye, I love you and will you marry me.

There's a bi gal from Australia so this could make for an interesting twist during the competition.

The Sweden gals have the American guys drooling so that'll be fun to see the American gals getting jealous of that.

After the parade, try not to choke on your drink: there is a Bachelor Winter Games anthem that is sung. Seriously. I can't make this sh*t up.

Worse yet, Trista and Ryan run in with a lantern that was at the Bachelor mansion in L.A. This is sad. Just sad.

Kevin from Canada's chyron says he's "seen Nickelback 27 times" so you're automatically not rooting for him in the competition.

I worry that horny Virgin Ashley is going to ask the Canadian guys to eat her poutine.

Wow, the Rachel wash-up is already making out with a New Zealand chick. He's got game.

Kevin wears his boots in the house and even has them on the couch. What a sloth. Apparently he "looks like Tom Brady meets James Marsden." I don't get it. He just needs a haircut... like someone in Nickelback.

One of the American gals says she's pregnant. Say whaaaat? Already? Is she? You have to see the stomach.

Oh no, one of the hot foreign guys is insecure that he's not pairing up with anyone. Noooooo! He's worried he's not going to get a rose.

It's interesting that the media version released to us isn't censored so we're hearing all of the swears. I hope they get that cleaned up before the show airs! Or maybe not!
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Thu Feb 08, 2018 9:44 am

Bobette wrote:Yeah that's shady all right.  Suspect Feels a bit like cyberstalking IMO.  Another minus 1 on Kevin's scorecard for me. no

IMO he still loves Jas. He did like one of her pictures a few weeks ago.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Feb 08, 2018 4:23 pm

Bobette wrote:Yeah that's shady all right.  Suspect Feels a bit like cyberstalking IMO.  Another minus 1 on Kevin's scorecard for me. no
Ewwww! I was open to the possibility of him being different in a different setting but it’s looking like he has little to offer.

@Iamreal2U 
I really liked Jasmine. In light of what might be happening regarding Kevin, I think she did right by cutting ties to him.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 47 of 79 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 63 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+79
MiniDiva
timfan
ddsmom17
Tiggerlgh
pavalygurl