SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 48 of 79 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 63 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

moose - Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 48 Empty Re: Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Thu Feb 08, 2018 5:11 pm

@notarose SAME!  I was hoping Kevin might prove me wrong in my opinion of him, but he's not off to a good start IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

moose - Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 48 Empty Re: Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by notarose Thu Feb 08, 2018 5:18 pm

Bobette wrote:@notarose SAME!  I was hoping Kevin might prove me wrong in my opinion of him, but he's not off to a good start IMO.
I didn’t see him as a villain on Jasmine’s season but he seemed to have baggage - maybe closed off from all the military training and active combat was my thinking at the time - and her F2 was such a gem so it was easy to favor him as a person in general. I was neutral about Kevin.  Not my cup of tea. 
Hmm, even though I’m on the fence about Ashley (mostly just find her annoying), not keen on seeing some sordid storyline if in fact that is the case.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Thu Feb 08, 2018 9:13 pm

Well pretty sure Kevin & Ashley are together right now with Dean. Kevin just posted this pic with Dean, with the location tagged PCH, and Dean posted an IG story and the driver clearly looks like Ashley imo.
moose - Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 48 Screen33

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Thu Feb 08, 2018 9:22 pm

Wow, Kevin’s ascent in BachNation relevance has truly been cemented - welcome to the ranks of “players” being shttalked by RS, Kevin handwave It must be amazing for RS to have the power to completely read all these guys’ exact thoughts and feelings.

Re. the SM likes, it could be from nostalgia or it could be a bot IMO. I don’t see it as cyberstalking, personally.  I also don’t think he’s still in love with a Jasmine - he seems to be firmly looking forward, not backwards.

I’m really excited to see WG on TV and I never thought I would say this (laugh out loud) but I’m actually rooting for Ashley to find some sort of romantic happiness from this. Also it will be nice to see Kevin as the middle of a “triangle” after all the crap he had to deal with on the BetteCA ATFR & from cruel SMers during/after that season.’

Last edited by TheWrongReasons on Thu Feb 08, 2018 9:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Feb 08, 2018 9:23 pm

I think the whole virginity thing is much ado about nothing. IF she did have sex with Kevin, I'm guessing she was ready to get it over with, or she thought it would be good publicity since everyone will be talking about it. In any case, she's not 16, even if she acts like it sometimes. You don't wait until you're 29 and then have sex with a guy you met a few days ago, if you're still waiting for "the one". If she was that easily tricked, it would've happened years ago. She better not start acting like some victim or I will roll my eyes so hard. She was only a technical virgin anyway (she's shared her other experiences before in great detail on her podcast). This is just Ashley's PG version of Kim K.'s sex tape. JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Feb 08, 2018 9:25 pm

I was interested to see if Kevin changes his SM activity behavior now after RS spoilers, so him posting with Ashley in it (definitely her imo) already makes me think he is doing that (damage control?). I still think it's telling that Kevin didn't ask Ashley on his first date on WG and only later did which only further makes me think he wasn't that interested in her. I could see him playing it up with Ashley while he's in LA though. I mean, if he's going to be seen as the guy who took Ash's virginity by media etc then not much else for him to do at this point I'd think laugh out loud

ETA: given Kev didn't upload anything with Ashley per post below I'm still interested to see what he does with his SM activity and behavior. I just don't buy this is anything more than casual on Kevin's part. Will see  :detective

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Fri Feb 09, 2018 8:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Thu Feb 08, 2018 9:38 pm

ReneeM wrote:Well pretty sure Kevin & Ashley are together right now with Dean. Kevin just posted this pic with Dean, with the location tagged PCH, and Dean posted an IG story and the driver clearly looks like Ashley imo.
moose - Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 48 Screen33
Jasmine’s close friend Laurelly commented on the pic with Dean:

moose - Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 48 Cui-ajax-file-download
Source: my screenshot of @kevin.c.wendt IG

AllAboutLove wrote:I was interested to see if Kevin changes his SM activity behavior now after RS spoilers, so him posting with Ashley in it (definitely her imo) already makes me think he is doing that (damage control?). I still think it's telling that Kevin didn't ask Ashley on his first date on WG and only later did which only further makes me think he wasn't that interested in her. I could see him playing it up with Ashley while he's in LA though. I mean, if he's going to be seen as the guy who took Ash's virginity by media etc then not much else for him to do at this point I'd think laugh out loud
Kevin posted a pic with Dean, not Ashley - Ashley was Dean’s story. He has also liked all of Ashley’s posts since they got back and had some “lovey” posts up (“kiss more, think less”) long before the RS stuff, so I don’t really see how this post with Dean is damage control. Re. the Bibiana thing, the argument could also be made that if he was so interested in fame and using Ashley to get it, why didn’t he ask her on that 1st date in the first place?

Last edited by TheWrongReasons on Thu Feb 08, 2018 9:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Feb 08, 2018 9:51 pm

TheWrongReasons wrote:Wow, Kevin’s ascent in BachNation relevance has truly been cemented - welcome to the ranks of “players” being shttalked by RS, Kevin handwave It must be amazing for RS to have the power to completely read all these guys’ exact thoughts and feelings.

Re. the SM likes, it could be from nostalgia or it could be a bot IMO. I don’t see it as cyberstalking, personally.  I also don’t think he’s still in love with a Jasmine - he seems to be firmly looking forward, not backwards.

I’m really excited to see WG on TV and I never thought I would say this (laugh out loud) but I’m actually rooting for Ashley to find some sort of romantic happiness from this. Also it will be nice to see Kevin as the middle of a “triangle” after all the crap he had to deal with on the BetteCA ATFR & from cruel SMers during/after that season.’

I would rather RS be wrong. Agree that RS is hardly psychic and on occasion I’ve thought him to be psycho in how deeply dedicated he can be to slandery. I imagine he salivates as he keyboards. 
Honestly, I wish I’d never seen the spoiler and just watched unencumbered.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Feb 09, 2018 1:45 am

TheWrongReasons wrote:Kevin posted a pic with Dean, not Ashley - Ashley was Dean’s story. He has also liked all of Ashley’s posts since they got back and had some “lovey” posts up (“kiss more, think less”) long before the RS stuff, so I don’t really see how this post with Dean is damage control. Re. the Bibiana thing, the argument could also be made that if he was so interested in fame and using Ashley to get it, why didn’t he ask her on that 1st date in the first place?
TY yes I thought Kevin posted it with Ashley but understand now that Dean posted the IG story for the screenshot pic. Kevin's liked most of Ashley's IG pics but he's been also liking a lot of other girl's IG pics since filming ended even from the current TB season (kind of weird to do imo Suspect ) so not just Ashley's. I still don't see that as him being in a committed relationship with Ashley. If they are just having fun that's totally fine, I'm just looking at it from a potential committed relationship perspective.

Re: Kevin choosing Bibi over Ashley for his first date: it tells me Kevin's interest lay elsewhere and perhaps he wanted the fame but not with Ashley at that time laugh out loud He would get more attention pairing with any American contestant considering the American female contestants are more relevant. Plus it may not have been his real choice to go with Ashley anyway per Bibi's interview on the AF podcast it seems like Bibi stepped back with Ashley being interested in Kevin so perhaps that played a role too so it wasn't Kevin's choice to stop things with Bibi and so Ashley was left interested in him so he went that route afterwards?  question 

IDK. Given I think ALL of them go on for fame, I just don't buy Kevin isn't there for fame like the rest of them or that he is as into Ashley as she is into him which was my posted opinion before RS' spoilers. Maybe it will all work out IA that it would be nice for Ashley to find someone but from following him Kev's SM activity behavior's just not my cup of tea and even though I'm not a big Ashley fan I think any woman deserves better than that hmmm  jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ishkabaha Fri Feb 09, 2018 2:36 am

Here's the latest promo I saw on the IG of one of the producers.
Credit: @Bradford Dworak
Source

Towards the end you see Kevin saying 'Please don't get upset' to a blonde girl.  I'm thinking it's Laura from England, who I believe is among the first group to leave.  Seems like Kevin was the popular guy.  I would have thought Ben would be, but I don't recall seeing much of him in the previews.  Also, Christian, the Germany/Switzerland guy, isn't shown much in the previews.

ishkabaha

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Feb 09, 2018 2:54 am

Seeing Ashley crying makes me yawn and roll my eyes. no no Seeing the Asian girls crying makes me worry they get left out and feel lonely. Upset Especially the Japanese girl who can't even speak English - poor thing!

I hope they are/were treated with respect on the show and not just as a novelty/comedy element. I want this to be a celebration of international Bachie fun and love, not just a US show with foreign decorations, KWIM?
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Feb 09, 2018 3:16 am

Bobette wrote:Seeing Ashley crying makes me yawn and roll my eyes. no no Seeing the Asian girls crying makes me worry they get left out and feel lonely. Upset  Especially the Japanese girl who can't even speak English - poor thing!  

I hope they are/were treated with respect on the show and not just as a novelty/comedy element
.  I want this to be a celebration of international Bachie fun and love, not just a US show with foreign decorations, KWIM?
Unfortunately that's something I could see TPTB doing sad  no no
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 48 of 79 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 63 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+79
MiniDiva
timfan
ddsmom17
Tiggerlgh
pavalygurl