SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 49 of 79 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 64 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 49 Empty Re: Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by ReneeM Fri Feb 09, 2018 3:21 am

So it's a double date road trip, Lesley's there too. There's a foot in dean's lap on Ashley's IG story and Lesley posted an IG story where you can clearly hear Ashley's voice in the background. WG isn't the bachelor or even paradise, according to spoilers, no one's coming out with an engagement or anything close to that. Idk what arrangements Kevin & Ashley have but I'm choosing to believe that they're having fun getting to know each other without it being as nefarious as RS described, especially since he's shown time and time again to not even understand the concept of casual dating. Ashley's gone to see Kevin, they went to Boston together, and now he's travelled to her (I know this part's up for interpretation but he went to LA and she's one of the first people he saw and now they're on some type of couple's road trip together so...). He's been liking all her pics, he's left some comments under them, she's liked his pics and left some comments under those. Whatever's going on seems pretty even at the moment, and it'll either work out or it won't. Maybe I'm naive to think things in bachnation could really be that simple but that's where I'm at.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 49 Empty Re: Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Fri Feb 09, 2018 3:31 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
Bobette wrote:Seeing Ashley crying makes me yawn and roll my eyes. no no Seeing the Asian girls crying makes me worry they get left out and feel lonely. Upset  Especially the Japanese girl who can't even speak English - poor thing!  

I hope they are/were treated with respect on the show and not just as a novelty/comedy element
.  I want this to be a celebration of international Bachie fun and love, not just a US show with foreign decorations, KWIM?
Unfortunately that's something I could see TPTB doing sad  no no

I know right? I'll be so mad if they do! :pout

Meanwhile, I am digging the Ice Ice Baby soundtrack. It's so damn catchy. Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 49 3806527698
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Fri Feb 09, 2018 9:56 am

I'm yet to watch an episode of Arie's season but I look forward to watching Winter Games. I'm happy that Ashely has found someone and same for Dean. Based on what I have seen on SM, they are all having fun.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Feb 09, 2018 11:54 am

ReneeM wrote:So it's a double date road trip, Lesley's there too. There's a foot in dean's lap on Ashley's IG story and Lesley posted an IG story where you can clearly hear Ashley's voice in the background. WG isn't the bachelor or even paradise, according to spoilers, no one's coming out with an engagement or anything close to that. Idk what arrangements Kevin & Ashley have but I'm choosing to believe that they're having fun getting to know each other without it being as nefarious as RS described, especially since he's shown time and time again to not even understand the concept of casual dating. Ashley's gone to see Kevin, they went to Boston together, and now he's travelled to her (I know this part's up for interpretation but he went to LA and she's one of the first people he saw and now they're on some type of couple's road trip together so...). He's been liking all her pics, he's left some comments under them, she's liked his pics and left some comments under those. Whatever's going on seems pretty even at the moment, and it'll either work out or it won't. Maybe I'm naive to think things in bachnation could really be that simple but that's where I'm at.

Thanks for the opinion. I'm hoping that's what we are seeing. Kevin is a decent guy IMHO and I'd hate to see him mess up his life getting caught up in shenanigans. He has accomplished a lot, ex navy, now firefighter, I think he has more brains than that, so I hope he knows what he's doing.

Luke is also going to Pebble Beach. It looks like this might be a perk they got.

luke_pell IG Story

https://scontent-yyz1-1.cdninstagram.com/vp/50629e83ad43586bd112c544b0fe4670/5A80D3F5/t50.12441-16/27295970_1765324813776236_9103660846452038853_n.mp4

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kels0012 Fri Feb 09, 2018 2:47 pm

I'm sure Jared and Wells are ecstatic that Kevin did them a favor and took Ashley I's v-card. Less stalking coming their way.
Kels0012
Kels0012

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Feb 09, 2018 4:14 pm

https://www.acast.com/heretomakefriends/bonus-wintergamespreviewwithlesleymurphy

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Fri Feb 09, 2018 4:28 pm

Kels0012 wrote:I'm sure Jared and Wells are ecstatic that Kevin did them a favor and took Ashley I's v-card. Less stalking coming their way.
Maybe Wells but Jared's never been able to cut the cord with her. If Ashley & Kevin are together for any extended period of time after the show, I wouldn't be surprised if Jared struggled with the new dynamics. IMO he's always loved the attention he gets from her, which is why when they stopped talking a while back, he was the one to reach out to her to rekindle the friendship. All Jmo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Feb 09, 2018 4:43 pm

I can see it as Ashley and Kevin having fun together and casual, that's not been in dispute for me. It matches Kevin's IG caption which he explained was about living in the moment. So I could see Kevin just living in the moment with Ashley and it not being that deep since there's no commitment/engagement on Winter Games. I'm still not sure it is evenly matched between them when it comes to interest, and Kevin posting a group pic without Ashley even in it is something I'd think Ashley wouldn't be loving but what do I know, maybe the new Ashley likes being left out the picture laugh out loud
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Fri Feb 09, 2018 5:21 pm

Okay, help me out here.  There was a reality tv show that was made on the same concept.  It was filmed on an Island and there were guys and gals, there was 2 seasons of it and both season's final 2 couples are married and still together.  They had to compete and the winner got to choose a date as well.  

Anyway this sounds a lot like that show.  It has been tweaked somewhat of course.  I loved that show!!  So am excited to see this, hope it doesn't disappoint. :yes:

Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 49 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by ishkabaha Fri Feb 09, 2018 7:10 pm

@notarose , that podcast was worth the listen.  Early into it I was glad to hear Lesley say there was an interperter for Yuki and that she would probably steal the show, and I don't think she meant in a jokster way, but more endearing.  Also, lots of general info about the games, all making me want to tune in.

Here is the group picture with a wider perspective to show a few of the missing people - three that I can see: Benoit, Yuki, and Stassi.  I wonder if Kevin cropped this picture on purpose to NOT show Stassi sitting next to him or he was given a cropped picture?  We still don't see Ashley in this picture, and I think as others have speculated she's most likely sitting on the floor between her friends Dean and Ben.  We also see some feet on the far left, probably Jamey's, and Jordan still hasn't arrived?

Credit: @TheBachelorWinterGames

Source

ishkabaha

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Fri Feb 09, 2018 7:27 pm

Look what I found, Eric Bigger on Instagram "Tell me you’re ready to see love ❤️ and  slopes!! Well this Tuesday, Feb 13th you will see it all unfold. The bachelor winter games is here and you will be in for a ride!! Tell me who you think deaniebabies Josiah graham and myself end up with on bachelorwinter games because we  all find love. Be honest know your thoughts! Thanks in Advance"

Last edited by Luvstruck on Fri Feb 09, 2018 7:33 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : not all of message copied)

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Feb 09, 2018 7:52 pm

Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 49 3806527698 In the latest preview, Kevin fixes his hair and checks himself out in the reflection of the blade of his ice-skate laugh out loud  

Is there a movie reference to this or just a moment the cameras caught Kev using an ice-skating blade as a mirror  question

Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 49 Ee95dd501d3527f5f4ac586a286e5f96Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 49 91cb1c4a13c29cb28b2c21a74912a0a5
SC from Promo video here: https://www.facebook.com/bachwintergames/videos/2022873757952734/

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Fri Feb 09, 2018 9:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 49 of 79 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 64 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+79
MiniDiva
timfan
ddsmom17
Tiggerlgh
pavalygurl