SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 50 of 79 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 64 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

LA - Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 50 Empty Re: Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Fri Feb 09, 2018 7:23 pm

Luvstruck wrote:Look what I found, Eric Bigger on Instagram "Tell me you’re ready to see love ❤️ and  slopes!! Well this Tuesday, Feb 13th you will see it all unfold. The bachelor winter games is here and you will be in for a ride!! Tell me who you think deaniebabies Josiah graham and myself end up with on bachelorwinter games because we  all find love. Be honest know your thoughts! Thanks in Advance"

Josiah hooks up will Ally but who does Eric?  Do we know? Also didn't RS say Eric goes home at the first RC? Sounds to me like Eric's trying to milk his additional 35 seconds of fame for all it's worth.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

LA - Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 50 Empty Re: Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Fri Feb 09, 2018 8:00 pm

Bobette wrote:
Luvstruck wrote:Look what I found, Eric Bigger on Instagram "Tell me you’re ready to see love ❤️ and  slopes!! Well this Tuesday, Feb 13th you will see it all unfold. The bachelor winter games is here and you will be in for a ride!! Tell me who you think deaniebabies Josiah graham and myself end up with on bachelorwinter games because we  all find love. Be honest know your thoughts! Thanks in Advance"

Josiah hooks up will Ally but who does Eric?  Do we know?  Also didn't RS say Eric goes home at the first RC?  Sounds to me like Eric's trying to milk his additional 35 seconds of fame for all it's worth.

@Aria posted this on 1/26:

I'm weirdly excited about all the couples - Kevin/Ashley, Lesley/Dean, and apparently Bibiana/Eric. It's all so random and I love it. Add in Ben doing something that might *gasp* tarnish his Mr. Perfect reputation and I'm all in. I do remember him saying with his Arie interview that he left before he could meet him, but Ashley did and she really enjoyed her talk with him.

@Aria, where did you hear about Bibiana and Eric?

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Feb 09, 2018 8:09 pm

Oh wow I totally missed that - thanks @havadrpepper!

ETA: I just have to add, I am really looking forward to this bit (from RS's recap:)

-For most of the international contestants, we get them in ITM’s telling us what season they were on, and some we even see clips of them in their season. Either when they were eliminated, or when they “won.” It’s bizarre seeing the “Bachelor/ette” in other countries.

Source

This is the main draw of TWG for me - I can't wait to see all the different versions!

Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Feb 09, 2018 8:20 pm

I don't think Eric ends up with anyone. I think he added in Dean and Josiah's names so he's off the hook when it comes to guesses laugh out loud Plus his SM activity post-WG filming is pretty much the exact same as when he left Rach's season and liking lots of women's IG pics and commenting so I can't take him seriously laugh out loud
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ishkabaha Fri Feb 09, 2018 8:49 pm

Courtney's on the way to LA according to his IG story today.
LA - Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 50 Courtn10
Source

ishkabaha

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Fri Feb 09, 2018 11:39 pm

Brill wrote:Okay, help me out here.  There was a reality tv show that was made on the same concept.  It was filmed on an Island and there were guys and gals, there was 2 seasons of it and both season's final 2 couples are married and still together.  They had to compete and the winner got to choose a date as well.  

Anyway this sounds a lot like that show.  It has been tweaked somewhat of course.  I loved that show!!  So am excited to see this, hope it doesn't disappoint. :yes:

Sorry to answer my own post Hugesmile but it was driving me crazy and finally figured it out. The show was called, "Love In The Wild". Very similar to this. It'll be interesting if the couples from Winter Games will be as successful.

LA - Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 50 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Feb 10, 2018 12:05 am

Thanks @Brill!  Didn't know this show existed - found season 2 on Putlockers.  Afternoon entertainment taken care of.  Hugesmile
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Sat Feb 10, 2018 12:36 am

havadrpepper wrote:
Bobette wrote:

Josiah hooks up will Ally but who does Eric?  Do we know?  Also didn't RS say Eric goes home at the first RC?  Sounds to me like Eric's trying to milk his additional 35 seconds of fame for all it's worth.

@Aria posted this on 1/26:

I'm weirdly excited about all the couples - Kevin/Ashley, Lesley/Dean, and apparently Bibiana/Eric. It's all so random and I love it. Add in Ben doing something that might *gasp* tarnish his Mr. Perfect reputation and I'm all in. I do remember him saying with his Arie interview that he left before he could meet him, but Ashley did and she really enjoyed her talk with him.

@Aria, where did you hear about Bibiana and Eric?

I guess I was wrong! It was just a theory, because a few posters had noticed that Eric had said in Josiah's IG that he had found love, they had been liking each others' comments and pics, and Bibiana also said she might have found a man when she did an interview. I think it's just SM flotation and Eric exaggerating to hype himself, since he only lasts for an episode.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sat Feb 10, 2018 12:41 am

I heard that Kevin hooks up with Ashley I. and she loses her virginity? Rolling Eyes dizzy
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by ishkabaha Sat Feb 10, 2018 2:18 am

Here it is, the Winter Games Anthem being sung by a local girl!  

and here's the 'backstory' of the song.  www.eonline.com/news/911006/listen-to-the-bachelor-winter-games-opening-ceremony-anthem-and-learn-its-crazy-backstory.

Here's the CH talk before the first rose ceremony.

ishkabaha

Back to top Go down

Post by ishkabaha Sat Feb 10, 2018 2:34 am

And here's the latest preview.  Finally, one with some Christian in it!!

ishkabaha

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Feb 10, 2018 2:42 am

Thank you for all the videos @ishkabaha  yes

I'm actually impressed with all the show is doing to make this as legit as possible with a parade, their own anthem, etc. Nice to see some focus on the internationals in the previews and hopefully they get some quality screentime and not just the American cast (I could do with less Ben laugh out loud ) I'm looking forward to watching. It looks like a pretty fun time and better than I thought it would be laugh out loud
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 50 of 79 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 64 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+79
MiniDiva
timfan
ddsmom17
Tiggerlgh
pavalygurl