SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 64 of 79 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 71 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

LA - Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 64 Empty Re: Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Feb 15, 2018 8:21 am

Spot on sleuthing @Bobette clapping! Called it! I had a feeling Courtney was road-tripping with Lily and not her brother  LA - Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 64 4256136633 It's SUCH a Courtney thing to do and now turns out it was probably HIS idea (no wonder Lily is smitten! She probably can't believe a guy like Court exists laugh out loud ) Now, what's their couple name going to be? cheerleader
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

LA - Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 64 Empty Re: Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Thu Feb 15, 2018 8:26 am

Yeah they probably got discount for Instagramming pics of the RV too.  Well I hope when all is "revealed" they might upload some pics of their trip.  

Maybe they were even filming a little road movie of their own along the way.  Lily is a lot better looking than his previous copilot, that's for sure.  laugh out loud

AllAboutLove wrote:Ashley and Kevin posted matching IG pics on their IG accounts and with Bibi laugh out loud  Definitely makes me think they're all on the same page which is nice to see and all friends. The timing is good too because it's before Kevin gets with Ashley so shows no hard feelings there and like @Renee posted IA that Bibi and Ashley are similar in many ways especially them recounting dating stories and things in the live FB vid 

https://www.instagram.com/p/BfMa6rsnTv6/?taken-by=kevin.c.wendt

https://www.instagram.com/p/BfMuvTYhXnD/?taken-by=ashley_iaconetti

This is cool but I can't help but think things would be very different had Ashley not "got the man".  Bibi is being pretty classy about the situation; I don't think Ashley would have been so easy going about it if the roles were reversed.  no no
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Feb 15, 2018 8:33 am

@Bobette all being revealed so true considering they likely spent weeks? together (thinking they made in stop in Bali too)  LA - Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 64 4256136633  

As for Kevin and Ashley, IA about it being a bit different that Ashley got the man but considering the AF podcast Bibi did I think it isn't a situation where Ashley was default but more that Kevin preferred Ashley after his date with Bibi and wanted to pursue her. Either way though, Bibi definitely is a classy women for sure  yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Feb 15, 2018 8:42 am

I am happy for Bibi to be in a good place, after watching the way Ashley treated Caila, I would run from any man Ashley looked at.

If Ashley is having a real relationship good, but her past is real.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Feb 15, 2018 9:21 am

I think I've severely underestimated how much Lily is smitten and into Courtney:
- evidence of roadtripping with Courtney and spending a lot of time together post-show
- both of them recently saying they found someone/love
- the SC of your avatar @Bobette and the look on Lily's face (I never saw Lily look like that with Zac! posted SC below). Which makes me think of.... 
- the interview Lily did that @Ishkabaha posted where Lily says   
to go in and actually find someone is like, “Wow.” We get along so well and we’re so similar. Meeting someone like that makes you put everything into perspective about how you should feel about someone and how it should be from the start. I’m not gooey-centered at all, so for me to be saying all this … I’m gobsmacked 
- in Lily's IG story watching first episode together, she tags Courtney of her going in and initiating kissing him the first night! (ties into her saying "how you should feel about someone from the start"

All of this to say methinks Lily is a very smitten kitten  :yes: PINKHEART

Lily's IG story of her going into to kiss Court first night  giggling

https://www.instagram.com/stories/lilymcmanus@"ishkabaha"
LA - Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 64 27858531_10213608382237760_2420959821481640368_n
my sc from first ep
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Feb 15, 2018 9:36 am

He hee hee... I'm loving it. giggling I underestimated it too.

I thought she was a badass chick who was immune to all that mushy stuff and he was too goofy and not "dark" enough to sustain her interest.

I thought for sure she'd team up with him on the show but she'd just go happily along with it for a laugh and play her part like she did with Zac.

But Courtney must have some moves! I'm so glad we're going to get to see him smitten rather than anxious and neurotic like he was with Georgia.

They're going to be so much fun to follow post-show. I never follow couples after the end of a season but I'll make an exception for these two!
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Nibbles22 Thu Feb 15, 2018 9:39 am

Wow, after reading up on your sleuthing, I'm excited to see Lily & Courtney, and see where this journey takes them! Smiley

Nibbles22
Nibbles22

Female Posts : 1358

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Feb 15, 2018 9:52 am

Hey I just had a thought - isn't the reunion show being taped tomorrow?  And RS said he'd spoil it, so we'll "know" in like 48 hours which couples are still together.  YAY!  Plus the show is so short that they'll be able to be open about it soon anyway.

ETA: beatingheart

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Thu Feb 15, 2018 10:46 am

I’m glad to see Ashley and Bibi getting along - I’m all for changing, evolving for the better and all that jazz. They look kind of similar and both seem to have a flair for the dramatics but somehow I get the feeling that Bibi may be more rational and that’s perhaps influencing Ashley for the better. I do think Ashley & Kevin’s interactions were cute in the FB Live and agree with @ReneeM’s assessment of that - it’s kind of nice to see Ashley being flirted with/appreciated. The Ferris Wheel IG stories were cute as well Smiley

I’ve never seen NZ or AUS Bach but I like both Lily and Courtney already and those interviews and the SM stuff looks promising. I think Rachel and JoJo were raving about their kiss in the preview!

I’m curious why it seems that Dean and Lesley (who do seem cute together, especially in Lily’s IG story) are by far the most open with their relationship - were they the only ones given that go ahead by TPTB?

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Feb 15, 2018 12:12 pm

Bobette wrote:He hee hee... I'm loving it.  giggling I underestimated it too.  

I thought she was a badass chick who was immune to all that mushy stuff and he was too goofy and not "dark" enough to sustain her interest.

I thought for sure she'd team up with him on the show but she'd just go happily along with it for a laugh and play her part like she did with Zac.

But Courtney must have some moves!  I'm so glad we're going to get to see him smitten rather than anxious and neurotic like he was with Georgia.

They're going to be so much fun to follow post-show.  I never follow couples after the end of a season but I'll make an exception for these two!
On their respective seasons I found them each to be out-of-mainstream eccentric so it’s a celebration  cheerleader  to have 2 quirky peeps find each other. Not the easiest thing in RL. LOVE it!

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Feb 15, 2018 12:35 pm

You all have posted some great on going info here, I think it's time for couples threads!

Please list the ones we should have.

Please help yourself to your posts and move them over to the couple's thread. Simply hit multi quote, copy the link of this thread, hit postreply, paste the link under the post, and copy the whole post. Back out of the post, Paste it in the new thread.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Feb 15, 2018 5:20 pm

@GuardianAngel, I think we should have Ashley & Kev, Lesley & Dean and Courtney & Lily.  I don't get the impression any of the other couples have lasted post-show?

notarose wrote:
On their respective seasons I found them each to be out-of-mainstream eccentric so it’s a celebration  cheerleader  to have 2 quirky peeps find each other. Not the easiest thing in RL. LOVE it!

Completely agree @notarose and it makes me even more disappointed that it's not being aired in either AU or NZ. I think people would enjoy seeing them pair up and IMO it's a very satisfying ending to their respective Bach stories.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 64 of 79 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 71 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+79
MiniDiva
timfan
ddsmom17
Tiggerlgh
pavalygurl