SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 73 of 79 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 73 Empty Re: Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by KB_Mom Wed Feb 21, 2018 3:20 pm

Ben H 2.0 as lead would probably cry more than the women cheeky

Does he want to be lead again to "find love" and heal his broken heart Suspect or to have another season to study CH's "skills" ( I use the word loosely) as a host for the hosting career he wants?

JMSO

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 73 Empty Re: Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Feb 21, 2018 3:23 pm

ElonM wrote:Bachelor Winter Games Host Chris Harrison: Get Ready for a 'Surprising' Marriage Proposal

That was such a tough conversation we had, but Ben and I are close friends and it felt good for both of us to just get it all out there. One day — and he’s not far away — Ben will be ready to open himself up to love again.

Oh the foreshadowing! :drama

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Feb 21, 2018 3:48 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
ElonM wrote:Bachelor Winter Games Host Chris Harrison: Get Ready for a 'Surprising' Marriage Proposal

That was such a tough conversation we had, but Ben and I are close friends and it felt good for both of us to just get it all out there. One day — and he’s not far away — Ben will be ready to open himself up to love again.

Oh the foreshadowing! :drama

Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 73 2254279460
On a serious note, if he is legit in the running, his bid for lead has to withstand possible swoonworthy candidates from the next Bette season and who knows who else. Still a very long campaign ahead.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Feb 21, 2018 6:23 pm

I hope no Ben 2.0. He was dull the first time around, but at least cute in a generic way. These days, he is looking a little ruff to me. The gloss has worn off. His hair is receding already, if he doesn't get the gig soon, his time will have passed. Yes, they had older bachelors, greying bachelors, but I just don't see them going with receding hairline bachelors.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Thu Feb 22, 2018 11:03 am

Sprite wrote:I hope no Ben 2.0. He was dull the first time around, but at least cute in a generic way. These days, he is looking a little ruff to me. The gloss has worn off. His hair is receding already, if he doesn't get the gig soon, his time will have passed. Yes, they had older bachelors, greying bachelors, but I just don't see them going with receding hairline bachelors.

I’v only watched the first 2 epi’s of WG’s & Ben is annoying me. Plus he’s a terrible skater. I thought Josiah had bad technique with his running  stride, but Ben was worse.

He would be a desperate 2.0 Bach.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Thu Feb 22, 2018 1:52 pm

Ben Higgins Predicts Which of The Bachelor Winter Games Remaining Couples Could Actually Last
http://www.eonline.com/news/915285/ben-higgins-predicts-which-of-the-bachelor-winter-games-remaining-couples-could-actually-last

"I think Courtney and Lily are just perfect for each other," Ben said, "And I don't want to give up on Lesley and Dean, there's a lot there. I think they have this relationship that's very real and there's a lot of love that's deep down. I think they're going to butt heads a lot, but I think they really love each other."

And Ben's fellow Bachelor lead, New Zealand's Jordan, seems to agree with his American counterpart's assessment, saying, "My favorite couple would have to be Lily and Courtney." And of Dean and Lesley, he gushed, "I have never seen such a gorgeous, gorgeous couple."

While Ashley I. and Kevin seem to be very into each other, her close friend and podcast co-host Ben admitted to having some serious concerns about their future. Why? Press play on the video above to find out.

Last edited by ElonM on Thu Feb 22, 2018 1:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Feb 22, 2018 1:54 pm

ElonM wrote:Ben Higgins Predicts Which of The Bachelor Winter Games Remaining Couples Could Actually Last
http://www.eonline.com/news/915285/ben-higgins-predicts-which-of-the-bachelor-winter-games-remaining-couples-could-actually-last

Anyone hope Ashley kicks his a** when she sees him again?
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Thu Feb 22, 2018 2:03 pm

http://www.eonline.com/videos/269045/winter-games-cast-reacts-to-clare-benoit-s-engagement
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Thu Feb 22, 2018 2:17 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
ElonM wrote:Ben Higgins Predicts Which of The Bachelor Winter Games Remaining Couples Could Actually Last

:

handwave Me, me, me.

And don't get me started on the hilarious delusion, imo, that Ben is qualified to or should dare to judge relationships of other couples.
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Feb 22, 2018 2:35 pm

"I think Courtney and Lily are just perfect for each other," Ben said, "And I don't want to give up on Lesley and Dean, there's a lot there. I think they have this relationship that's very real and there's a lot of love that's deep down. I think they're going to butt heads a lot, but I  think they really love each other."

And Ben's fellow Bachelor lead, New Zealand's Jordan, seems to agree with his American counterpart's assessment, saying, "My favorite couple would have to be Lily and Courtney." And of Dean and Lesley, he  gushed, "I have never seen such a gorgeous, gorgeous couple."

While Ashley I. and Kevin seem to be very into each other, her close friend and podcast co-host Ben admitted to having some serious concerns about their future. Why? Press play on the video above to find out.

Courtney & Lily appear to really stand out for the cast. Shucks, not enough footage of them on the epis. Hopefully more of them will be shown tonight.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 22, 2018 2:37 pm

stuckinsc wrote:

But he does have a good point.

There are hurdles to their relationship because of Kevin's job (and from what I've read his mom). Kevin may not be able to get into the same type of position in the US even though it appears he wants to move here. Would he be happy doing something else? He may have to consider that.

They do need to have these deep conversations.

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Feb 22, 2018 2:43 pm

I'd think more of Ben if he said he wasn't really qualified to judge other relationships.

I think all of the couples have some things to consider but those in different countries will have the biggest obstacles. I think it's easier when your career can be done anywhere. I wish them all luck.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15308

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 73 of 79 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+79
MiniDiva
timfan
ddsmom17
Tiggerlgh
pavalygurl