SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #5

Page 17 of 80 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 48 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

HiMom - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #5 - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #5

Post by GuardianAngel Wed May 17, 2017 10:57 pm

Zaynab wrote:snippedI'm just a bachelor, I'm looking for a partner” on the classic, baby making song, “Pony.” And after years of searching for a partner I’m excited to announce that I'll be one of 31 lucky men fighting for the heart of @therachlindsay on @thebachelorette. Chris Harrison said that, “I'm smooth, maybe too smooth and that I'm here for the wrong reasons”… and he may or may not be right… so you will have to tune to this seasons The Bachelorette to see who is here for the RIGHT (and WRONG) reasons. Monday May 22nd 9|8c on ABC.  

What is the username of the person that posted this?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71478

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

HiMom - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #5 - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #5

Post by ReneeM Wed May 17, 2017 11:02 pm

@GuardianAngel It's Demario.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 17, 2017 11:40 pm

I was a little apprehensive about tptb running the proverbial bus over my girl but it seems they didn't . I am happy she is happy! Now, come on monday!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 17, 2017 11:50 pm

Any one knows if she is going on Ellen soon??

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Wed May 17, 2017 11:54 pm

I'm not seeing Rachel as a guest for tonight's show
@JimmyKimmelLive 29m29 minutes ago
Tonight @BryanCranston, @Kelly_Rohrbach #Baywatch, @Paramore, @RealDonaldTrump vs. @TheRock & @TheCousinSal pranks customers at #Costco
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 18, 2017 12:02 am

I wonder why peter is not on social media as much right now, all the contestants have been posting their pictures.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 18, 2017 12:05 am

@Petalfan the final 1 always do limited SM. *IMO* Plus he must  be talking to Rachel now, he must be missing her already. *IMO*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 18, 2017 12:08 am

Can't wait to see photos of them during the safe house visit

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Thu May 18, 2017 12:08 am

Plus it doesn't look like social media is his things! I don't think that he will post a lot. And from what I saw her is a humble man so may be he doesn't want to "brag".

Oh or maybe he's afraid to give away clues eheh

#TeamPeter HiMom - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #5 - Page 17 1f495
#TeamRachel HiMom - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #5 - Page 17 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Thu May 18, 2017 12:09 am

@Petalfan hey love your profile pic ;)

#TeamPeter HiMom - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #5 - Page 17 1f495
#TeamRachel HiMom - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #5 - Page 17 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu May 18, 2017 12:09 am

Zaynab wrote:
HiMom - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #5 - Page 17 18512845_861415734015871_3132997399107076096_n

3h IG
demariojackson_The legendary Ginuwine once said,” I'm just a bachelor, I'm looking for a partner” on the classic, baby making song, “Pony.” And after years of searching for a partner I’m excited to announce that I'll be one of 31 lucky men fighting for the heart of @therachlindsay on @thebachelorette. Chris Harrison said that, “I'm smooth, maybe too smooth and that I'm here for the wrong reasons”… and he may or may not be right… so you will have to tune to this seasons The Bachelorette to see who is here for the RIGHT (and WRONG) reasons. Monday May 22nd 9|8c on ABC. #TheBachelor #TheBachelorette #DWantsARose #GiveDARose #TeamDemo #TeamD #RachelLovesD #TYBG #HiMom

Bringing this forward to fix the post.

Thanks @ReneeM

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71478

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 18, 2017 12:13 am

@TLTF thank you ! He looks to handsome , I like what they did witch the new background this year.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 80 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 48 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #5

+57
kimberlyg
sweeti810
gurlbrit
Mia_Leoni
SueSt
maya213
Bullwinkle
Rosepetal
Hotmomma
AllAboutLove
nutty1