SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #5

Page 25 of 80 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 52 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

RachelLindsay - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #5 - Page 25 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #5

Post by Guest Thu May 18, 2017 1:01 pm

@pvpr thank you there it is good to know that it is a funny episode.

Back to top Go down

RachelLindsay - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #5 - Page 25 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #5

Post by sdmom Thu May 18, 2017 1:03 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:We are all entitled to our opinions. If mine or anyone else's are not popular or not part of the majority, that shouldn't prevent anyone from posting, nor should it lead to snark just because someone disagrees.

I think Rachel is beautiful intelligent, articulate and I am happy she found love. However, I don't find Peter particularly attractive, not until I see him on tv. But to be honest, I feel I am in his fan thread when I go to the general discussion. I can't say if he's perfect for her because I don't know yet. I need to see more to form my opinions of him and them together as a couple. I also feel like if I post something not complete positive about Rachel, I would be snarked on. But that's just me.
Again, it doesn't mean I am not happy for her, Peter and their fans. It doesn't irritate me one bit she's very happy. All JMO.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 18, 2017 1:06 pm

Why would it be snark? You post your opinion, others post their differing opinions. Who is snarking on who? The people with less positive opinions of her or those with positive opinions of her?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 18, 2017 1:09 pm

lexforlife wrote:Why would it be snark? You post your opinion,  others post their differing opinions.  Who is snarking on who? The people with less positive opinions of her or those with positive opinions of her?

Thank you. I need some clarification on this as well.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 18, 2017 1:11 pm

what?? can't believe they're not showing the f4 intros in the first ep no no no

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu May 18, 2017 1:14 pm

@sdmom I hear you. But IMO...in the last TB season, the general threads were like the fan threads as well. It's just a trend i have observed on the forum now, and i think it's to be expected when there are more fans than non fans...all jmo. And i say this as someone that has nothing against any of these contestants because I don't know them other than what I read about them on here and on SM in general.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by jjjami Thu May 18, 2017 1:14 pm

I just listened to the radio interview and Rachel seems so happy. I'm so happy for her.

ETA: With me, I've been lurking on this forum for a while and only decided to start posting when it was more pro Rachel.

But to each their own. Smiley

jjjami

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 18, 2017 1:20 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 18, 2017 1:21 pm

love rachel, love. her. super excited for this season High clap

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Thu May 18, 2017 1:22 pm

Hmm Bryan keeps getting called smooth just speculation but think he will be the one that Rachel is always questioning.

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by BachelorBabe512 Thu May 18, 2017 1:23 pm

Let's just say I'm super excited for Josiah's one liners laugh out loud Hope he keeps them coming throughout the season.

BachelorBabe512

Female Posts : 272

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu May 18, 2017 1:26 pm

sdmom wrote:

I think Rachel is beautiful intelligent, articulate and I am happy she found love.  However, I don't find Peter particularly attractive, not until I see him on tv. But to be honest, I feel I am in his fan thread when I go to the general discussion.  I can't say if he's perfect for her because I don't know yet. I need to see more to form my opinions of him and them together as a couple. I also feel like if I post something not complete positive about Rachel, I would be snarked on. But that's just me.
Again, it doesn't mean I am not happy for her, Peter and their fans. It doesn't irritate me one bit she's very happy. All JMO.

This is a good post IMO and how I feel about every season, and every popular contestant or lead. We have fan threads so they can fan, which IMO is a great idea put in place from origination of this forum. General Discussion is just that. Positive negative sleuthing etc.

It's difficult to monitor a GD thread when there are many posts indicating how hot the contestant is, or what a great couple they are. We can't be deleting posts, moving posts over, and monitoring it with an iron hand. If it gets out of hand, occasionally we remind that there is a fan thread.

Any member here, is entitled to post and remind there is a fan thread if they feel it's interfering with GD sleuthing or they feel they won't bother posting because of the fan comments. I encourage anyone to do so just like reminding off topic.

Rachel also has her own Fan thread apart from the spoiled F1. If anyone has any other ideas, please let me know. We try to accommodate all types of members.

Carry on. Smiley

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71478

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 80 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 52 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #5

+57
kimberlyg
sweeti810
gurlbrit
Mia_Leoni
SueSt
maya213
Bullwinkle
Rosepetal
Hotmomma
AllAboutLove
nutty1