SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #5

Page 26 of 80 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 53 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

RachelLindsay - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #5 - Page 26 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #5

Post by Guest Thu May 18, 2017 1:33 pm

ElonM wrote:Group photo from the link. Peter, Bryan and Dean are standing next to each other. Hugesmile

Seeing Josiah in that group makes me wonder if he was pretty high on Rachel's list the first night.

BachelorBabe512 wrote:Let's just say I'm super excited for Josiah's one liners laugh out loud Hope he keeps them coming throughout the season.

He sounds like fun. He's good-looking, a professional, some of the answers in his bio were good, and apparently has a made-for-TV personality (in a good way). I know he just started a new job but he seems like a good Bachelor candidate to me.

Back to top Go down

RachelLindsay - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #5 - Page 26 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #5

Post by Guest Thu May 18, 2017 1:35 pm

sdmom wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:We are all entitled to our opinions. If mine or anyone else's are not popular or not part of the majority, that shouldn't prevent anyone from posting, nor should it lead to snark just because someone disagrees.

I think Rachel is beautiful intelligent, articulate and I am happy she found love.  However, I don't find Peter particularly attractive, not until I see him on tv. But to be honest, I feel I am in his fan thread when I go to the general discussion.  I can't say if he's perfect for her because I don't know yet. I need to see more to form my opinions of him and them together as a couple. I also feel like if I post something not complete positive about Rachel, I would be snarked on. But that's just me.
Again, it doesn't mean I am not happy for her, Peter and their fans. It doesn't irritate me one bit she's very happy. All JMO.

IA with your post. It has been the way for a long time now tbh and is especially noticed if you are part of the minority not particularly keen on the Lead or spoiled F1. It was torturous for me on the generall thread on Nick's season cantstopl
I wasnt keen on Vanessa and indifferent towards Nick so I just stayed in my lane and understood why their fans were amped. Sometimes one gets lucky enough to like both the Lead and F1 with majority of the people on the board and then its party time.
As long as everything ne can express opinions, its all good.

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Thu May 18, 2017 1:40 pm

I don't see anything happening in Rachel's thread that's new or different to anything happening in every other thread. Is there occasional snark? Yes. That happens in everyone's thread, then mods step in and everyone tries to be better next time. But there has not been a lot of snark IMO. Someone posts an opinion, and others either agree or disagree. I don't even see excessive fanning, It just so happens that at this point in time Rachel's experiencing a lot of positivity but I remember being in Rachel's thread when it was overwhelmingly negative and and I was only one of two or three defending her. GD threads are for both negative and positive discussion, I don't see why excitement for Rachel and her F1 should bother anyone when it's within the rules. Jmo.

Last edited by ReneeM on Thu May 18, 2017 1:41 pm; edited 2 times in total

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 18, 2017 1:41 pm

You even watched, I skipped that season entirely and skipped the discussions as well for the same reason.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu May 18, 2017 1:41 pm

Please everyone feel free to share in a general discussion thread. That is why we have them. We don't subscribe to torture! We truly don't!
Fan threads are created secondarily for their purposes.
Hopefully everyone has a thread or two or three to enjoy.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu May 18, 2017 1:42 pm

see2love wrote:
sdmom wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:We are all entitled to our opinions. If mine or anyone else's are not popular or not part of the majority, that shouldn't prevent anyone from posting, nor should it lead to snark just because someone disagrees.

I think Rachel is beautiful intelligent, articulate and I am happy she found love.  However, I don't find Peter particularly attractive, not until I see him on tv. But to be honest, I feel I am in his fan thread when I go to the general discussion.  I can't say if he's perfect for her because I don't know yet. I need to see more to form my opinions of him and them together as a couple. I also feel like if I post something not complete positive about Rachel, I would be snarked on. But that's just me.
Again, it doesn't mean I am not happy for her, Peter and their fans. It doesn't irritate me one bit she's very happy. All JMO.

IA with your post. It has been the way for a long time now tbh and is especially noticed if you are part of the minority not particularly keen on the Lead or spoiled F1. It was torturous for me on the generall thread on Nick's season cantstopl
I wasnt keen on Vanessa and indifferent towards Nick so I just stayed in my lane and understood why their fans were amped. Sometimes one gets lucky enough to like both the Lead and F1 with majority of the people on the board and then its party time.
As long as everything ne can express opinions, its all good.

Haha I happen to be a huge fan of N/V so I guess I am tasting my own poison this season!
But, maybe I will become Peter's biggest fan after a few episodes! Again congratulations to fans of Petal! Hope to see a season full of laughter and love with minimum drama.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 18, 2017 1:44 pm

TLTF wrote:“It is not lost on me that there is an importance to choosing a black Bachelorette, but it’s also about finding the right Bachelorette. We found this amazing woman who is powerful, smart, educated, sweet, beautiful, and has a smile that can light up a room,” says Harrison. “These guys are lucky they have a chance to date someone who is the entire package.” CH

Well he said it first ;)

Source

Well, CH said something quite nicely that I totally agree with here. So much word .

The guys are lucky IMO. Rachel is powerful but also sweet, successful and strong but also kind and caring, a person who seems to easily bond with many and is poised and self assured, beautiful and smart. All IMO only. I love that she seems to know this and owns it and doesn't diminish herself. IMO. I hope that she'll focus on all the support and love she has from a lot of fans vs the negative that comes for everyone once they're in the public eye (and especially if you're a successful woman asserting yourself with confidence IMO).

And with how giddily in love she seems, should be pretty easy for her to enjoy the ride IMO.

TeamRachel Teambadasswomen Teamwomensupportingwomen

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu May 18, 2017 1:48 pm

Let me clarify : when I see pages of new posts on certain contestant's general discussion thread, I expect to find some new info, maybe I will learn more about that person, but instead, it's just how attractive, how hot he/she is, and I Learn nothing new. Hopefully after it starts showing, we will have more materials to discuss.
Jmo.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 18, 2017 1:51 pm

ReneeM wrote:I don't see anything happening in Rachel's thread that's new or different to anything happening in every other thread. Is there occasional snark? Yes. That happens in everyone's thread, then mods step in and everyone tries to be better next time. But there has not been a lot of snark IMO. Someone posts an opinion, and others either agree or disagree. I don't even see excessive fanning, It just so happens that at this point in time Rachel's experiencing a lot of positivity but I remember being in Rachel's thread when it was overwhelmingly negative and and I was only one of two or three defending her. GD threads are for both negative and positive discussion, I don't see why excitement for Rachel and her F1 should bother anyone when it's within the rules. Jmo.
100% all. of. this. :claphands :claphands

@relaxing super, super lucky. bet peter's counting his lucky stars giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Thu May 18, 2017 2:12 pm

Rachel confirming she is engaged! I love how HAPPY she is Hugesmile Smiley

https://twitter.com/TJMShow/status/865201105998950400
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 18, 2017 2:14 pm

Rachel has the most wonderful laugh. It is so filled with genuine warmth and joy--I love it. Glad to see our boy Peter is making Rachel so happy Smiley

Question. Do they normally let the leads reveal they're engaged? I know that Nick wouldn't say during his season. I thought that they might go the same route with the lawyer promo where Rachel said "objection: speculation" right after the voice-over said "1 man will marry Rachel", but I guess not.

Last edited by realitytvfan11 on Thu May 18, 2017 2:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 18, 2017 2:18 pm

@realitytvfan11 I remember only 1 other time they let the lead say they were engage but it has slip my mind who it is.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 80 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 53 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #5

+57
kimberlyg
sweeti810
gurlbrit
Mia_Leoni
SueSt
maya213
Bullwinkle
Rosepetal
Hotmomma
AllAboutLove
nutty1