SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #5

Page 41 of 80 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

LADaily - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #5 - Page 41 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #5

Post by ElonM Fri May 19, 2017 1:35 pm

Petalfan wrote:Damn and peter can't defend rachel just yet. 

He can but not in an engaged couple way sad

And that's the hard part. Things will get nasty on social media. This will be an interesting season.  They will need all the support they can get.
jmo
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

LADaily - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #5 - Page 41 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #5

Post by Guest Fri May 19, 2017 1:37 pm

It's going to be tough on her and peter the next couple weeks. People were already getting mad when they found out who was in the bottom 4.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bee Fri May 19, 2017 1:38 pm

I'm glad her mum addressed that. I happen to agree with her. Also in terms of dating and interracial dating all you have to do is go on youtube and watch some people share their horror stories. I have a few of my own. Yes its not the end of the world and I personally hope it doesn't take over but it should be acknowledged and addressed.

Bee

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Fri May 19, 2017 1:39 pm

IMO this is just the beginning of nasty comments, and they'll be picking apart everything. Hopefully Rachel and her F1 have that thick skin she always speaks about.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by jjjami Fri May 19, 2017 1:40 pm

Carine wrote:It was just a silly/hate post along the lines of how could Peter love Rachel, he could do better and its a mistake and mentions having similar teeth, just dumb. I was thinking he would delete it.

oh I saw that last night. I'm glad it was deleted!

ETA: @reneem I agree. I think Rachel can handle it. Maybe Peter can as well. Don't think we know him well enough yet, but the fact that he was in the modeling industry for a while, he must have gotten a lot of harsh criticism then.

Last edited by jjjami on Fri May 19, 2017 1:47 pm; edited 2 times in total

#TeamBigRach
#TeamPeter

jjjami

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 19, 2017 1:41 pm

@ReneeM I believe that will make them draw closer, if he is Ryan type he will be protective/supportive of her but wont be able yet to do it in public but behind the scene there will be a lot of loving.  Rachel have thick skin *IMO* so I wont worry much about that.

Last edited by Ladybug82 on Fri May 19, 2017 1:52 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : opinion not fact)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 19, 2017 1:43 pm

Yep, it gets nasty and is getting nastier. I thought Ashley had it bad ( then, it was just twitter) and then Kaitlyn came along and the nasty comments were the nastiest in this franchise history. I expect some nastiness not to Kaitlyn's level though and I feel like the nasty comments are going to be mostly... ( never mind).

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Fri May 19, 2017 1:51 pm

@ReneeM right its unfortunate agree about having thick skin. Rachel and Peter don't seem to be too much into SM I think maybe they may go back to barely using it except for promos imo similar to JoJo/Jordan.

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by Bee Fri May 19, 2017 1:57 pm

Yeah I've already seen a lot and there will definitely be more, you just have to get on with things and I hope they can deal with it well.

I think that one just really stood out as there are hardly any comments on that picture anyway and then a few people commented on it after.

Bee

Back to top Go down

Post by jjjami Fri May 19, 2017 2:01 pm

Who knows maybe they are the type to laugh about how dumb and ignorant some people are, and they pay no mind to people being idiots.

At least I hope so! Smiley

#TeamBigRach
#TeamPeter

jjjami

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Fri May 19, 2017 2:06 pm

@Bee ignoring that comment, I actually was laughing at some, the winner winner chicken dinner was funny at least the others are positive.

@jjjami right some comments are so silly it does make you laugh.

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Fri May 19, 2017 2:10 pm

IDK if her family or atleast her mom has thick skin if she is already on facebook defending her statements from last season?

I think all the families should just stay away from the comments section. More often than not, it just leads to more nastiness IMO.

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 80 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #5

+57
kimberlyg
sweeti810
gurlbrit
Mia_Leoni
SueSt
maya213
Bullwinkle
Rosepetal
Hotmomma
AllAboutLove
nutty1