SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #5

Page 1 of 80 1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

LADaily - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #5 Empty Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #5

Post by GuardianAngel Tue May 16, 2017 8:14 pm

Previous threads here

Continue here

ReneeM wrote:All the leads tell their immediate families and some of their friends. I don't see the problem personally. Jojo's friend Kathy knew and I'm pretty sure Becca knew too.

TLTF wrote:Yep! Vanessa's family knew as well!

reason wrote:@TLTF Didn't her  hair dresser knew too.

umngirl wrote:Yeah the leads all tell. And most F1s tell too. You just hope they don't slip up. I'd have to see the video before I'm convinced Alexis actually knows or is just blowing smoke.

TLTF wrote:@reason Yes! I read something like that on the forum!

If somebody has the link to the video, can you post it here please ? Smiley

sdmom wrote:I don't know how credible That  hairdresser thing is, tbh.
I am sure they tell their families which is totally fine. But when the other leads tell/hint to their friends, do friends all announce it in interviews even before the show airs they are told? IF Rachel did tell Alexa, frankly, I am disappointed at both, a lawyer breaking the contract and the big mouth who's hungry for attention.
Just imo.

Zaynab wrote:I was thinking in terms of the story line if the producers will allow Rachel to say publicly soon or later on in the season if she found love or not publicly?

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Tue May 16, 2017 8:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

LADaily - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #5 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #5

Post by GuardianAngel Tue May 16, 2017 8:15 pm

Of all those people that the lead confided in did they spill the info?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

LADaily - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #5 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #5

Post by Guest Tue May 16, 2017 8:17 pm

5 threads already and the season hasn't even started yet! laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue May 16, 2017 8:21 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Of all those people that the lead confided in did they spill the info?

I guess it depends on if you think those people were the sources to RS, mags, etc. I definitely think some have dropped heavy hints that made it obvious what the outcome was.

LADaily - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #5 87b72b10 LADaily - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #5 86669110 LADaily - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #5 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue May 16, 2017 8:31 pm

@umngirl Thanks. I mean hinting on SM or in podcasts. I don't remember JoJo's friends or family hinting they knew. Even Becca I don't recall throwing hints around.

IMO the lead most certainly should tell their family, but friends they only have known for less than a year, who then blabs on a podcast? That's not very trustworthy to me. It just leads to question, who else did she tell?

She hasn't even been back for two days, and already there are hints of spoilers from her own friend. I can't imagine TPTB would be happy about that. Dangerous territory, after all they still have a whole show to edit IMHO.

Unless like I said, it's intentional misinformation.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 16, 2017 8:35 pm

@GuardianAngel I think the girls guess who it is. Remember it says that Olivia said Rachel was looking Peter up and down on Ellen. She would not have to say anything and they would guess even by her silence.

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Tue May 16, 2017 8:41 pm

LADaily - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #5 18447050_10156215947252846_9212107061569042411_n
@bacheloretteabc
It's a Bachelorette first tomorrow - we're revealing @therachlindsay's men in a Facebook Live event with @chrisbharrison!
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue May 16, 2017 9:31 pm

Looking someone up and down during a date is a huge leap and a jump to being a shoe-in for a final pick, IMO.
The show sure has morphed over the seasons.
It used to be where the TPTB took the confidentiality clause quite seriously to the point the F2 was threatened quite forcefully during Matt Grant's season and had to take her M&G dress off Ebay. During Deanna's season, several of the men were threatened not to post on FORT. That was not that long ago.
Final editing is not in the can. Tweaks can be done even weeks before episodes are aired. I would tread on the side of caution if it were me vs pulling a Kaitlyn.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 16, 2017 10:06 pm

If anyone is able to listen or access (I can't), Chris Harrison was just on "On with Mario Lopez".

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue May 16, 2017 10:12 pm

umngirl wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:Of all those people that the lead confided in did they spill the info?

I guess it depends on if you think those people were the sources to RS, mags, etc. I definitely think some have dropped heavy hints that made it obvious what the outcome was.

Becca definitely hinted towards Jordan on her twitter. She was always just very partial to him iirc. Jordan's brother Luke pretty much spilled the beans in an interview he did after the hometown date aired, saying Jojo was a great addition to the family or something to that effect. Ashley I was on afterbuzz early on during Nick's season and slipped up about Vanessa and then went overboard criticizing N/V to pretend she didn't know. Jojo's mom was liking pics of Jo^3. And I believe the hairdresser did know about Vanessa being F1. Recently all the leads/F1/friends/family have been relatively obvious about who wins. Jmo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Wed May 17, 2017 5:13 am

Rachel just seems so happy!!! I don't know if it being back to real life, finding love or her new nephew. She is hyper on Corinne's snapchat. Love it
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Wed May 17, 2017 5:52 am

@Dessler right she really does, also looking good.

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 80 1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #5

+57
kimberlyg
sweeti810
gurlbrit
Mia_Leoni
SueSt
maya213
Bullwinkle
Rosepetal
Hotmomma
AllAboutLove
nutty1