SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #5

Page 62 of 80 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 71 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #5 - Page 62 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #5

Post by Guest Mon May 22, 2017 1:06 pm

She was heartbroken and now she is moving on to better things, a new life with a fiance what is so wrong with that?  She did not call Nicks name? kelly did!!  I find nothing wrong in praising ones self, she work to get where she is at, why not take the credit??? IMHO

Last edited by reason on Mon May 22, 2017 1:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #5 - Page 62 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #5

Post by bleuberry Mon May 22, 2017 1:06 pm

ReneeM wrote:
umngirl wrote:See and I think that exactly the attitude she should have. She has moved on to better things: an engagement to someone she loves instead of heartbreak. And I'd be shouting from the rooftops too if I was getting a major upgrade from Nick. JMO

That Wisconsin upgrade too :gotcha: Either way, wasn't nick on Kimmel the night of his premiere thanking Andi and Kaitlyn for not picking him. I can't remember exactly what he said but it was something to a similar effect. All Jmo.

Yep and he kept it klassy on IG later that night iirc.   Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #5 - Page 62 1f34a

Last edited by bleuberry on Mon May 22, 2017 1:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #5 - Page 62 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab Mon May 22, 2017 1:07 pm

IMO I don't think Nick would take it as a dig. he hasn't had anything bad to say about her and he has said he is happy for her and is excited for her journey.

Zaynab

Female Posts : 850

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Mon May 22, 2017 1:08 pm

Nick shouldn't care. He has a wonderful fiance in Vanessa.

all JMO
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Mon May 22, 2017 1:09 pm

IMO, theres a way to say and do it without sounding rude.  It's not a good look, IMO.  Never been a fan of putting someone down to build yourself up, no matter who it is doing it or whose being put down.  And that includes Nick, Josh, 1F and any other from the franchise that I might not be particularly fond of, which are few to be honest.  

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 22, 2017 1:13 pm

Carine wrote:I just took it as silly banter imo, but I understand that not everyone will like it.

So did I. It just seemed like a back-and-forth joking thing with her and Kelly. I certainly didn't sense any malice. But as you alluded to, different people see different things differently.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bee Mon May 22, 2017 1:19 pm

I definatley agree there was no malice in it. *IMO*

Bee

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon May 22, 2017 1:25 pm

It was the perfect opportunity for her to be thankful for her experience on the last season, and what it has brought her at this point in her life. Her choice of words points to me, the type of person she is. If the next bachelor comes from her season, I'm sure he wouldn't be admired if he said the same, he's moving on to better things from Rachel.

Some may not like Nick, but she obviously did, either that or she was a good actress. He has always said very kind words about Rachel. She's behaving IMO like her buddies that talked smack though out the season.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Bee Mon May 22, 2017 1:30 pm

But there are loads of other examples of her saying nice things about Nick and saying she took his advice or tried to do certain things the way he did on her season. She's also said tons of times how grateful she is for the experience. lets have some balance imo.

Bee

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Mon May 22, 2017 1:30 pm

Apart from this banter imo with Kelly in every interview she has been thankful and has said nothing but kind words about Nick.

Last edited by Carine on Mon May 22, 2017 1:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Mon May 22, 2017 1:31 pm

Either way, wasn't nick on Kimmel the night of his premiere thanking Andi and Kaitlyn for not picking him. I can't remember exactly what he said but it was something to a similar effect. All Jmo.

That was all he said, nothing more. Just thanked them for not picking him. And on Ryan's show he again said he was grateful they didn't. Now granted some read it as shady but he never elaborated beyond that. He never talked about moving on to better things like they were lesser. Just that he was happy things turned out as it did.

I will give Rachel the benefit of the doubt and say that it likely was just playful banter. But I can see why some are bothered by it. Because the reality is Nick is someone that's very controversial in that some people like him but a lot of people hate and rag on him. So there is an undertone of a snide, "he's lesser than" when someone makes a comment that she's moved on to better things. Especially when they don't even know who she picked yet. And yes, Kelly is the one who said it but again, I can see what some are saying that Rachel could have just said, "you know Nick is great but in the end things worked out as it should have and I'm so happy and in love."

And the irony of this of course is that Rachel was the one who even after she was announced as the Bachelorette was still saying no, when asked if she think things worked out for the best because she still insisted she really believed Nick would pick her. Also, as much as I like her, this isn't the first shady thing she's done or said in regard to him. There was the IG post she liked while the season was airing, where the person wrote that they hoped Nick picked her and that she turned him down and dumped him.

Last edited by lleyki on Mon May 22, 2017 1:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Mon May 22, 2017 1:31 pm

Rachel has thanked Nick for everything he did for her and spoken highly of him more than once.She does not have to thank him every single time his name comes up because his season is over and it is about her and her love story IMO. I don't think she was in anyway being malicious and it was obviously a silly banter that she had going on with Kelly. JMO
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 62 of 80 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 71 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #5

+57
kimberlyg
sweeti810
gurlbrit
Mia_Leoni
SueSt
maya213
Bullwinkle
Rosepetal
Hotmomma
AllAboutLove
nutty1