SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #5

Page 78 of 80 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #5 - Page 78 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #5

Post by Guest Tue May 23, 2017 1:29 pm

The 9pm start was a no no

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #5 - Page 78 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #5

Post by Guest Tue May 23, 2017 1:33 pm

@petalfan I took a screenshot I don't think so?!?
Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #5 - Page 78 Img_1825

http://instagram.com/whitneyfransway

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 23, 2017 1:45 pm

So listening to Milsy on ew radio, points discussed
1. Blake is roommates with Whaboom's ex girlfriend.
2. Julia says Peter was unimpressive
3. Milsy says the winner will be not be a shock, basically that most people should have an inkling on day 1.

Source: http://www.siriusxm.com/entertainmentweeklyradio

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue May 23, 2017 1:47 pm

I just find her far to arrogant for my liking. Like I said in another post, "her squad" sounds like she's the boss and they are under her following her commands. Nice little plug for them to go on Paradise. She could have IMO left the part out about tradition and other bachelorettes. Was it really neccessary to say what was good for them, is not good for her? Meeting JoJo briefly was enough for her? I understand everyone is different, however I personally don't like her better than you attitude.

Pulling up to the mansion to talk to my squad of girlfriends

I know it’s tradition for the new Bachelorette to chat with ex-Bachelorettes before the first night starts, but I already had met with JoJo briefly and just because something is tradition doesn’t mean it’s right for me.

I got the feeling some of the girls were already picking out who they wanted me to send home so maybe they’d have a chance to date them on the next season of Paradise [*cough* Jasmine *cough*].

And last but not least.

Then there was Bryan. Can we talk about Bryan for a second? I don’t really hablo Espanõl, but his love language certainty spoke to me because before I had time to translate what he was saying he was kissing me … and I liked it. That actually was the hottest first kiss of my life.

http://people.com/tv/bachelorette-rachel-lindsay-premiere-exclusive-blog/

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by jjjami Tue May 23, 2017 1:48 pm

yay, Rachel did a blog post. I'm definitely going to read that now.

#TeamBigRach
#TeamPeter

jjjami

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 23, 2017 1:52 pm

Next week I get swept off my feet! Unfortunately, I also have the rug completely pulled out from under me. How? You’ll have to tune in to find out!

I’ll just say that one man convinces me this all could work while another makes my worst fears come true. You’ll see me cry, curse someone out and have one of the Most! Dramatic! Cocktail Parties!

Peter's dare/ kiss?

Ever! … and this is just next week!

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Tue May 23, 2017 1:54 pm

@see2love interesting the only non shock would be either Peter or Bryan.

So Peter is the swept off my feet kiss then?

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 23, 2017 1:55 pm

Aww, "next week she gets swept of her feet".  Can't wait to see it.

Back to top Go down

Post by jjjami Tue May 23, 2017 2:00 pm

@carine I've honestly always thought it was Peter. So I'm *imo* almost certain that's what she means.

About the blog: really good read. I love that she called on her girls because they've seen her at her best and worst. So they understand and know who she is as a person. Reminds me of last night, when Astrid advised her to not be in control and be in charge, which is something that the past bachelorettes can't offer her, imo.

She met with Jojo and said that jojo was sweet and beautiful aww. 

Haha at her saying Bryan was the hottest first kiss she's ever had. Looked like they needed a room to be honest. hehee. 
Peter's handsome  (yes he is hehee).
Anyways I'm excited for next week.

Last edited by jjjami on Tue May 23, 2017 2:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

#TeamBigRach
#TeamPeter

jjjami

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue May 23, 2017 2:00 pm

I knew the swept off her feet kiss was with Peter! I saw how he reacted on Ellen when she said it. That shy look away. Bryan tried it though Rolling Eyes

Eating her face ≠ sweeping her off her feet laugh out loud

All JMO.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by jjjami Tue May 23, 2017 2:02 pm

ReneeM wrote:I knew the swept off her feet kiss was with Peter! I saw how he reacted on Ellen when she said it. That shy look away. Bryan tried it though Rolling Eyes

Eating her face ≠ sweeping her off her feet laugh out loud

All JMO.
 Heehee he really tried it. It's always been Peter. It makes sense especially with the timing of when the Ellen show was filmed and how Rachel's eyes were basically fixated on Peter. 

Also the fact that referred to Bryan as the first kiss not THE kiss. .....imo

#TeamBigRach
#TeamPeter

jjjami

Back to top Go down

Post by Bee Tue May 23, 2017 2:09 pm

I've never really cared who the swept me of my feet kiss was as I thought it could have been either based on the info we had and imo grammatically what had been said but after reading her people blog I now really think it was Peter as many have been saying.

I think her describing the Bryan kiss as "hottest" is very different in my opinion to "swept off feet" which to me suggests romance and something altogether more special. Makes me like Peter even more for not engaging in that in front of that big audience.

Just another though, for me referencing "my" or "her" squad doesn't mean you think you're the leader or boss. If another girl were to reference the squad she'd also reference it in those words as it claims being a part of it. I think its like when someone says "my girls" Because you are the person being spoken about you claim the others. No arrogance or bossiness or owning of the people as minions in my opinion.

Bee

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 78 of 80 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #5

+57
kimberlyg
sweeti810
gurlbrit
Mia_Leoni
SueSt
maya213
Bullwinkle
Rosepetal
Hotmomma
AllAboutLove
nutty1