SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -*Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Page 62 of 81 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 71 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -*Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 62 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -*Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Post by Guest Fri May 26, 2017 5:39 am

https://twitter.com/sapphicsis/status/868006061613223936/photo/1

Nice gif of them,someone please insert as I know not how to post videos or gif . TYIA

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -*Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 62 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -*Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Post by Alanna Fri May 26, 2017 7:50 am

laugh out loud I love how adorable she gets with him. Goodness, it's so cute!! You see her soften up and turn all melt-y with him pretty much.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 26, 2017 8:06 am

@Alanna What I am most glad for is that she said she only fell in love with 1 person. Seems it is indeed Peter that photo of her melting is very revealing, no wonder she said she was swept off her feet come monday.

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Fri May 26, 2017 9:18 am

Source

Source

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 26, 2017 9:32 am

It looks like this is going to be a really sweet date to watch. I'd love to know if Peter being the first 1-on-1 was strictly the producer's decision or if Rachel had any input, as others have mentioned that she stated she wished she hadn't had to wait so long for her first 1-on-1 during Nick's season. Just the fact that this is a date where the contestant would be spending much of the day with her beloved dog seems like it would be an important one. I suspect RS's late claim that Peter and the Miami Mack were her frontrunners was correct.

Alanna wrote:laugh out loud I love how adorable she gets with him. Goodness, it's so cute!! You see her soften up and turn all melt-y with him pretty much.

:yes:  That's the reaction I always look for in the leads when it comes to their potential F1s. One of my coworkers sent me a link to a photo recap of episode 1 that one of the members on the Reddit Bachelor forum did, and I thought the following two caps pretty much spelled everything out. He looks like he is in awe and her eyes are just shining. Disregard the funny captions and just look at the cute, although the full recap is pretty darn entertaining:

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -*Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 62 UvmHq58

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -*Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 62 0kLgxtv

Source: Full Photo Recap

Back to top Go down

Post by Spoil Me Again Fri May 26, 2017 10:34 am

ReneeM wrote:
Source

Source

LORD! Some major chemistry...and added bonus, Peter looks like he knows how to move his hips Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -*Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 62 1f60a
Spoil Me Again
Spoil Me Again

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 26, 2017 10:48 am

Spoil Me Again wrote:

LORD! Some major chemistry...and added bonus, Peter looks like he knows how to move his hips Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -*Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 62 1f60a

And the little dance move to get Rachel's arm around his neck? THAT is the good kind of smooth.

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Fri May 26, 2017 10:51 am

MissSid wrote:
Spoil Me Again wrote:

And the little dance move to get Rachel's arm around his neck? THAT is the good kind of smooth.
:yes: :yes: :yes: Peter knows his moves !!

#TeamPeter Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -*Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 62 1f495
#TeamRachel Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -*Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 62 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by Spoil Me Again Fri May 26, 2017 11:25 am

MissSid wrote:
Spoil Me Again wrote:

Sexy. Damn, damn sexy
Spoil Me Again
Spoil Me Again

Back to top Go down

Post by Kels0012 Fri May 26, 2017 12:08 pm

I want a Peter for myself!
Kels0012
Kels0012

Back to top Go down

Post by Topazgold Fri May 26, 2017 12:21 pm

@Kels0012 get in line, laugh out loud

Topazgold

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Fri May 26, 2017 12:24 pm

Kels0012 wrote:I want a Peter for myself!

Haha! I found mine, you'll find yours i'm sure :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes:

#TeamPeter Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -*Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 62 1f495
#TeamRachel Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -*Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 62 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 62 of 81 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 71 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -*Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

+64
officeRules
Just Looking
True Believer 96
IrelandRose
Sprite
LoveDovez
Topazgold
TrishB
mysthelma
Kure24
Norcalgal